Who will win Game 5 of the NBA Finals?

Warriors
- 1 (33.3%)
Celtics
- 2 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: June 13, 2022, 11:38:11 PM

Pages: 1 ... 1506 1507 [1508] 1509 1510 ... 1847

Author Topic: Knicks  (Read 911341 times)

carlos123

• so cute
    • View Profile
Chamaco's dumb bitches
« Reply #22605 on: February 01, 2022, 06:44:31 PM »

lol, I had no idea who Julie Kelly was...really dumb bitch for sure!

Dumb is the kind of bitches Chamaco likes.
But not quite as dumb as he, starting with calling the dumb Irish bitch a great American.
"I am your warrior and, if you feel you have been wronged or betrayed, I am your retribution, oh yes, your retribution."
- Putin's bitch at CPAC 2023

"Those Hispanics are funny, and they speak really funny"
- Bo Zizzley&Chip Stern

- Prayers for Chamaco Cartero -

- BAN THE AR15-
- Chamaco Cartero

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
Re: Knicks
« Reply #22606 on: February 01, 2022, 08:11:02 PM »

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #22607 on: February 01, 2022, 08:12:52 PM »

Too cheap?  Here is some free stuff

https://amgreatness.com/

carlos123

• so cute
    • View Profile
Dumb and Dumber
« Reply #22608 on: February 01, 2022, 08:29:08 PM »

Here you go - got ya 2 bucks off

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/january-6-julie-kelly/1140827314

And what are you proving, that the DUMB IRISH BITCH wrote a book, or that you are even DUMBER for reading such garbage?

-  Chamaco Cartero is a not-so-great fake-Mexican -
"I am your warrior and, if you feel you have been wronged or betrayed, I am your retribution, oh yes, your retribution."

- Bo Zizzley&Chip Stern

- BAN THE AR15-
- Chamaco Cartero

bodiddley

• View Profile
Julie Kelly has stepped thru the mirror
« Reply #22609 on: February 01, 2022, 11:22:08 PM »

Julie Kelly:

Believing January 6 was an inside job perpetrated by Democrats and Trumps fiercest enemies in the government isnt a conspiracy theory.

Believing it was an armed, deadly insurrection incited by Donald Trump and executed by white supremacists is the conspiracy theory.

So Trump claimed the election was stolen and held a mass rally and ... only Dems showed up disguised as Trump supporters?  You'd think it might be easier for the Left to not attack anything and just let Biden peacefully be certified?

Next level food for thought:
Maybe Trump was in on it and his people hired the Dem instigators...

« Last Edit: February 01, 2022, 11:28:16 PM by bodiddley »
Good Gov't Saves Lives
 --- Bad Gov't Kills ---

bodiddley

• View Profile
« Reply #22610 on: February 01, 2022, 11:35:17 PM »

Fournier?  4Eva's shooting, iffy defense and tendency to disappear for only $50M over 3 years.  Maybe if Cavs need more 1Q scoring.  CLE might wonder why Foreva was being moved again.  I doubt they want a weak D backcourt mate for Garland.

Cavs could target Gary Harris.  $21M ending deal.  Gives them flexibility.  Could be re-signed for much less.  Or Josh Rich.  $12M next year.  Both solid defenders with some range. 
« Last Edit: February 02, 2022, 09:46:09 AM by bodiddley »
Good Gov't Saves Lives
 --- Bad Gov't Kills ---

bodiddley

• View Profile
« Reply #22611 on: February 02, 2022, 10:06:28 AM »

Trent Jr. killing it.
30+ points (with 5 or more made 3's) in 5 straight.
31/60 on 3's in the last 5 games.
Good Gov't Saves Lives
 --- Bad Gov't Kills ---

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #22612 on: February 02, 2022, 10:17:13 AM »

Fournier?  4Eva's shooting, iffy defense and tendency to disappear for only $50M over 3 years.  Maybe if Cavs need more 1Q scoring.  CLE might wonder why Foreva was being moved again.  I doubt they want a weak D backcourt mate for Garland.

Cavs could target Gary Harris.  $21M ending deal.  Gives them flexibility.  Could be re-signed for much less.  Or Josh Rich.  $12M next year.  Both solid defenders with some range.

heh

Yeah, they could.

Let's wait and see who they end up with.  Not much of a chance it is Fournier whether they like him or not.
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

lesterluv

• Burgers are tasty, but I love steak!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22613 on: February 02, 2022, 11:44:41 AM »

lol, lol, they ain't getting Fournier for that bag of crap.

Evan Fournier shot 45.7% from three-point range in January.
That's the highest percentage among all players who attempted at least 100 three's last month.

The better a team is, the better Fournier is.....the folks who need to know know.

该死的,为什么我今天像企鹅一样蹒跚而行?
*** Mike Byrd said, Would that be Ashli, Ashley or Ashlee? Can never be sure with you white trash types." BAM!***

carlos123

• so cute
    • View Profile
Mr. heh (and lol) strikes YET again #43,838
« Reply #22614 on: February 02, 2022, 12:15:11 PM »

heh

Just can't help hisself

-  Chamaco Cartero is a not-so-great fake-Mexican -
« Last Edit: February 02, 2022, 12:24:42 PM by carlos123 »

- Bo Zizzley&Chip Stern

- BAN THE AR15-
- Chamaco Cartero

lesterluv

• Burgers are tasty, but I love steak!
    • View Profile
Idea of the Day
« Reply #22615 on: February 03, 2022, 12:17:48 AM »

Fournier and Noel for Rubio, Ed Davis, and Dylan Windler would work. We can release Rubio and Davis post trade and still have a roster spot to play with.

Watcha say gentlemen? Offload Fournier (AND Noel) for two guys we're gonna waive and Dylan 2.8 pts a game Windler.

jeezus......got to run to the corner for some ADVIL.

你太他妈傻了,让我的大脑受伤了

Rose surely would have made a difference tonight. Kemba and Quick not doing it.
Randle hoisting FIVE three balls in the first eight minutes helped set a wrong tone, but glad we fought hard after that. Too many bad bounces and dumb-ass plays to get over the hump. But fun to watch. Onward.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2022, 12:23:56 AM by lesterluv »
*** Mike Byrd said, Would that be Ashli, Ashley or Ashlee? Can never be sure with you white trash types." BAM!***

bodiddley

• View Profile
« Reply #22616 on: February 03, 2022, 08:05:40 AM »

Knix defense a mess.
4Eva opened with a good defensive possession on Bane, then had trouble with screens and staying on his man.  Griz seemed to be going at him early.  Maybe trying to make him work and thwart his 1Q fireworks.  PLus pick on the weak defenders.  RJB did pretty well on Ja early.  Who still found ways to score while being defended well.  2Q, Thibs used RJB as the second unit PG.

Transition D:
3:20 left in 1Q.  5 Knix are back.  4 Griz trot slowly upcourt to join them.   somehow Burks is down on the left block, while his man is at the right elbow.  And cans a wide open 3.  How does that happen?

Earlier, mid-1Q, another Memf slow break and Kemba heads to the FT line while his assignment walks to the right elbow 3.  Walker runs into and gets screened by Mitch.  That's giving up 6 points just due to inattention.

First 2Q possession, 4 Knix back.  All 5 Griz bring it up slowly, along with the 5th Knick.  Grimes tells ObiT to pick up the Big on the wing, but ObiT prefers to guard the ballhandling guard, thus for no reason offering Memf two mismatches.  Even worse, both Grimes and ObiT decide to defend the ball, so Brandon Clarke streaks down the side unguarded, gets an easy pass and dunks.  Again 4 Knix were back early and Memf just came downcourt unthreatening at a normal pace.

2 mins into the 2Q, Knix again have 4 guys back, and Griz bring the ball up.  This time it's a 5-on-4 as Burks tripped over a baseline cameraman.  But somehow 3 Griz are open around the arc.  IQ for some reason is in the paint near nobody.  ObiT hedges between the two open right side 3 point shooters.  Another uncontested 3 in transition.

So Knix gave up 11 points in transition on 4 plays in the first 13 minutes of the game, just by being careless and disorganized.  Signs of a bad incohesive team.
Good Gov't Saves Lives
 --- Bad Gov't Kills ---

kidcarter8

• View Profile
Knicks
« Reply #22617 on: February 03, 2022, 08:41:18 AM »

If we shoot it better, we win that one

Nice job holding Bane and Morant to 13-45

Our own Walker Burks Grimes and Quickley 5-23

I guess  that Zaire Williams may not have been a failed lottery pick, eh?  heh
« Last Edit: February 03, 2022, 10:08:08 AM by kidcarter8 »
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

bodiddley

• View Profile
« Reply #22618 on: February 03, 2022, 01:39:46 PM »

Knix gave up 120 points and your takeaway is the offense was the problem?

Mostly I thought Bane missed a slew of his patented shots, especially pullup midrangers.  Early 3Q, Bane had a wide wide open corner 3 and his shooting mechanics looked odd.  He also made mistakes on D.  Seemed like he was distracted, or not healthy, or NYC got him.

Mitch did lay down some mighty fine D on Ja.   Was like a last season flashback.

3 mins into the 3Q, Knix down 10. Randle completely loses track of his man and comically darts around, while Jaren Jax cans an open 3.  Not sure why his teammates didn't point out where his guy was, or maybe they were saying Cold ... Colder ... Warm.  But Randle really was searching for his man, and went the wrong way a couple times.  Finally just giving up and standing in the paint as the 3 went up and in.
Good Gov't Saves Lives
 --- Bad Gov't Kills ---

elephant

• View Profile
« Reply #22619 on: February 03, 2022, 03:35:46 PM »

I always like your analyses of these "great defensive moments from Knick basketball."

Often I just can't see the floor like that. I'll be struck by the second dunk or wide-open 3 in a row, and want to rewind the tape to find out how the fuck this can be occurring again and again. Sometimes, with Randle, even I can see it, as if it's unfolding in slow motion.
Pages: 1 ... 1506 1507 [1508] 1509 1510 ... 1847