Who will win Game 5 of the NBA Finals?

Warriors
- 1 (33.3%)
Celtics
- 2 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: June 13, 2022, 11:38:11 PM

Pages: 1 ... 257 258 [259] 260 261 ... 1854

Author Topic: Knicks  (Read 1082253 times)

carlos123

• so cute
    • View Profile
TH Jr.
« Reply #3870 on: January 30, 2019, 08:37:06 PM »

Nagel, I appreciate your wishful thinking, but doubt there are any takers for Hard-away.
"I am your warrior and, if you feel you have been wronged or betrayed, I am your retribution, oh yes, your retribution."
- Putin's bitch at CPAC 2023

"Those Hispanics are funny, and they speak really funny"
- Bo Zizzley&Chip Stern

- Prayers for Chamaco Cartero -

- BAN THE AR15-
- Chamaco Cartero

kidcarter8

• View Profile
Re: Knicks
« Reply #3871 on: January 30, 2019, 08:37:42 PM »

Nice to see Smith Jr available tonight.

And the mystery of Kadeem Allen somewhat revealed - he lost 25 pounds since camp.

Whaaaaaaat?  He was that fat?
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

Kam

• '77er
    • View Profile
« Reply #3872 on: January 30, 2019, 09:37:49 PM »

Why do we have to call him Smith Jr... That's too close to Jr Smith
KP interns for the firm of Tatum and Brown

kidcarter8

• View Profile
Re: TH Jr.
« Reply #3873 on: January 30, 2019, 10:26:42 PM »

Nagel, I appreciate your wishful thinking, but doubt there are any takers for Hard-away.

Celtics......

Nets........

OKC.......

Bucks...........

Mavs............

Kam

• '77er
    • View Profile
« Reply #3874 on: January 30, 2019, 10:41:31 PM »

All these other teams have nothing to give us that we want.  They still think they can rip us off because we've continuously been bent over in trades.  We will take Hardaway Jr if you include a #1. Blah  Blah BS
KP interns for the firm of Tatum and Brown

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #3875 on: January 31, 2019, 12:29:43 AM »

carlos123

• so cute
    • View Profile
Trade
« Reply #3876 on: January 31, 2019, 12:51:05 AM »

All these other teams have nothing to give us that we want.  They still think they can rip us off because we've continuously been bent over in trades.  We will take Hardaway Jr if you include a #1. Blah  Blah BS

Ok, Dallas

THJ and our top three protected pick for Luka Doncic + filler.

(Not that I think they need or want THJ, even for free).

Same applies to Tatum, Dinwiddie, Russell, Giannis, ... So, no sale Chico, nobody wants him.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2019, 12:53:59 AM by carlos123 »
"I am your warrior and, if you feel you have been wronged or betrayed, I am your retribution, oh yes, your retribution."
- Putin's bitch at CPAC 2023

"Those Hispanics are funny, and they speak really funny"
- Bo Zizzley&Chip Stern

- Prayers for Chamaco Cartero -

- BAN THE AR15-
- Chamaco Cartero

bodiddley

• View Profile
« Reply #3877 on: January 31, 2019, 02:48:57 AM »

because he was almost a Knick ... ?

Celtics...... have Smart and Jaylen (and Gordon)

Nets........ have LaVert and Tangelo and Joe Harris is a better shooter than Tim.  They also have Crabbegrass.

OKC.......  OK, they could use Tim.  But what could they trade us?  We don't want Shroeder, and they need him.  Roberson (with another year left at $10M) + PatPat or Arbrines.

Bucks........... ha ha ha.  I mean, Brogdon is having a great year at starting SG.  52% / 42% / 95%. Complements Bled well.  Smart player on both ends.  $17M for a backup Tim?  Snell is $7M cheaper plays defense and shoots at least as well (45/ 40/89)

Mavs............ I'd rather re-sign Wes (41% / 37%) for 1/2 the money and twice the defense.

Reality Check:  Is Tim better than Wes Matthews, Snell, Jeremy Lamb, Bazemore, Satoransky, Evan Fournier, Reggie Bullock, Joe Harris ...
Good Gov't Saves Lives
 --- Bad Gov't Kills ---

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #3878 on: January 31, 2019, 07:06:49 AM »

Oh my Lancela is a starter again. Full tank mode, havent seen that spirit ever in knickland. They always tried the bandaid cure. It might work look at the Nets. Are mud, trier, and Burke for real, can KP come back, does KK progress, which FAs want to play in this mess, Zion?
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #3879 on: January 31, 2019, 09:06:13 AM »

Yeah.....

I guess some of those outfits have same eyes on their '19-'20 cap space as we do - but THJ helps all of the teams mentioned.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #3880 on: January 31, 2019, 09:07:11 AM »

because he was almost a Knick ... ?

Celtics...... have Smart and Jaylen (and Gordon)

Nets........ have LaVert and Tangelo and Joe Harris is a better shooter than Tim.  They also have Crabbegrass.

OKC.......  OK, they could use Tim.  But what could they trade us?  We don't want Shroeder, and they need him.  Roberson (with another year left at $10M) + PatPat or Arbrines.

Bucks........... ha ha ha.  I mean, Brogdon is having a great year at starting SG.  52% / 42% / 95%. Complements Bled well.  Smart player on both ends.  $17M for a backup Tim?  Snell is $7M cheaper plays defense and shoots at least as well (45/ 40/89)

Mavs............ I'd rather re-sign Wes (41% / 37%) for 1/2 the money and twice the defense.

Reality Check:  Is Tim better than Wes Matthews, Snell, Jeremy Lamb, Bazemore, Satoransky, Evan Fournier, Reggie Bullock, Joe Harris ...

Does he have to be?

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #3881 on: January 31, 2019, 09:41:18 AM »

Check out Chris Clemons of Campbell

https://twitter.com/erecasner/status/1090884012934131717

second round......perhaps?

stats

https://www.sports-reference.com/cbb/players/chris-clemons-2.html

164 points to 3000

381 more points to catch Lionel Simmons as all time leading scorer in NCAA history

Getting near SIX rebounds a night, at 5 foot 9.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2019, 09:46:06 AM by kidcarter8 »

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #3882 on: January 31, 2019, 10:04:09 AM »

bankshot1

• View Profile
Re: TH Jr.
« Reply #3883 on: January 31, 2019, 10:23:22 AM »

Celtics......

Speaking only to the Celts needs-I can't see them adding him, IMO they got too many guys right now.

I suspect Ainge is mostly thinking about his current too deep depth and trying to figure out an AD deal (one I posted about a couple of years ago).

bodiddley

• View Profile
« Reply #3884 on: January 31, 2019, 11:05:31 AM »

Ugly Memf-Minn game.
I almost always root for OT , especially when I tune in for the 2nd half of a replay.  But this was such a mistake-fest I dreaded OT.
Maybe the classic play was tied in OT with 30 secs left, Gasol drives bumps into Taj has it stripped, everybody ends up on the ground. 

Jump ball with 27 secs left.  Tied.
KAT v. Gasol.  KAT totally whiffs on the toss.  Gasol just has to bat it to his guy, but awkwardly hits it towards the floor.  Ball kicks around, everyone ends up on the floor again.  Another jump ball.  That kind of ugly scrappy game.

MINi wins the 2nd jump ball.  Wiggins holds for the last shot and clanks an ugly 18 footer off the back iron.  He finished 4-19 FG and looked awful.  Long rebound towards the corner.  KAT gets it and gets off an 18 footer with 0.01 left.  Swish. Game over.

Gasol and Conley both had airballs in OT. 
One play, Griz drive and kicked it to the corner.  Jackson holds it, hesitates, then throws up a one-handed prayer.  there was still 6 on the shot clock, but he seemed to panic.
Not good to see Bayless outplay Conley late 4Q and OT.

MInny starters went 2-21 on 3's.
As for Wiggins, is he just dumb??
Rose & Covington were out, so I'll give MIN a pass. But that was a real ugly game.  KAT was apparently in foul trouble much of the game, then 4 mins left in the 3rd, he bangs into Gasol on a 3, gtes his 4th foul and has to sit again.  Terrible foul, since it was a late contest on a  7 footer.  And after he lunged out, he turned around to watch the shot, not noticing that he was bumping into Gasol.  Ugly.
Good Gov't Saves Lives
 --- Bad Gov't Kills ---
Pages: 1 ... 257 258 [259] 260 261 ... 1854