Who will win Game 5 of the NBA Finals?

Warriors
- 1 (33.3%)
Celtics
- 2 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: June 13, 2022, 11:38:11 PM

Pages: 1 ... 830 831 [832] 833 834 ... 1844

Author Topic: Knicks  (Read 899459 times)

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
Re: Knicks
« Reply #12465 on: June 30, 2020, 07:20:10 PM »

Yeah - debating what one of our guys is worth is not my aim

This is about the open rotation slot and production.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #12466 on: June 30, 2020, 09:34:06 PM »

Cameron Payne to Phoenix

Shams Charania: Free agent guard Cameron Payne has agreed to a two-year deal with the Phoenix Suns, league sources tell @The Athletic @Stadium. – via Twitter ShamsCharania
 Top Rumors,

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #12467 on: July 01, 2020, 10:30:56 AM »

Fultz, who is averaging 12.1 points and 5.2 assists this season, did not have access to the Magic’s practice facility, so he could not treat his various shoulder and knee ailments that had bothered him in recent seasons. Even though Fultz already plays in Orlando, where the NBA will host its resumed season, the Magic do not have any geographical advantage. “At first, I thought we were going to be able to stay at home so I was a little excited. But then I realized we were going to have stay in the bubble, too,” Fultz said. “I understand the reasons why. It’s something I’m consciously thinking about. But I think about other teams that have to fly in their state and where they are playing at to come to Orlando. It is something that none of us have been used to or ready for. I’ve been thinking about it like it’ll be an AAU tournament.” – via Mark Medina @ USA Today Sports

Smart kid.

And certainly one to watch come 7/29

lesterluv

• Burgers are tasty, but I love steak!
    • View Profile
*** Mike Byrd said, Would that be Ashli, Ashley or Ashlee? Can never be sure with you white trash types." BAM!***

chipstern

• View Profile
Re: scratch 60, I meant to say 40
« Reply #12469 on: July 02, 2020, 05:51:57 PM »

LMFAO

https://www.thedailybeast.com/herman-cain-hospitalized-with-covid-19-days-after-attending-trumps-tulsa-rally

Meanwhile, environment for the restart continues to be......er.....shakey.https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-usa-florida/florida-shatters-records-with-over-10000-new-covid-19-cases-in-single-day-idUSKBN243299

Dawg

Leave us not descend to the gutter with Trumpsters who routinely scoff at the suffering of others. 

Herman Cain? 

I truly feel sad for the brother. While calling attention to the irony is fair game, leave us not behave like Trumpsters and move beyond that into the land of wishing ill on others.

Want to linger on some irony?  Try that the terror of a COVID contagion should bring down a prominent black supporter of Mister Trump, as he stood shoulder to shoulder with The Lone Deranger midst the Greenwood Ghosts of the fallen and the martyred of the Black Wall Street Pogrom that took place in Tulsa 99 years ago.

As for Florida as a site for a resuscitated NBA season? 

That is a fucking pipe dream. 

Kam

• '77er
    • View Profile
NBA NIT
« Reply #12470 on: July 02, 2020, 07:39:38 PM »

Adrian Wojnarowski
@wojespn

The NBA is closing in on signing off on a second “bubble” in Chicago for the eight teams that were not invited to play in Orlando, enabling mini-training camps and subsequent games against other clubs with a target date of September, sources tell ESPN’s Jackie MacMullan.
KP interns for the firm of Tatum and Brown

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #12471 on: July 03, 2020, 09:35:03 AM »

Knicks would be looking to add plenty of names if that is a go.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2020, 10:26:21 AM by kidcarter8 »
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Last Edit: July 03, 2020, 10:26:05 AM by kidcarter8 »
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

bodiddley

• View Profile
« Reply #12473 on: July 03, 2020, 10:50:24 AM »

LMFAO
https://www.thedailybeast.com/herman-cain-hospitalized-with-covid-19-days-after-attending-trumps-tulsa-rally

Kid had a recent epiphany:

STUPIDITY is spreading this virus

The Trump indoor political rally certainly qualifies.

“I realize people will speculate about the Tulsa rally, but Herman did a lot of traveling the past week, including to Arizona where cases are spiking,” Dan Calabrese, who has been editor of HermanCain.com, wrote on the website. “I don’t think there’s any way to trace this to the one specific contact that caused him to be infected. We’ll never know.”

In other words, Cain has been careless and irresponsible all over the country, so you can't ascribe it to just one event for certain (despite it being by far the largest gathering he was at without precautions and the time frame fits perfectly).
« Last Edit: July 03, 2020, 11:23:04 AM by bodiddley »
Good Gov't Saves Lives
 --- Bad Gov't Kills ---

lesterluv

• View Profile
« Reply #12474 on: July 03, 2020, 01:07:46 PM »

LMFAO

Fuck you.

LMFAO

*** You're right, Chip, you're right, but this is one non-stop rolling grand clusterfuck of a death tour. Someone has to make the concert posters. Couldn't make this sh&^% up if you tried:

"Secret Service agents preparing for Pence Arizona trip contracted coronavirus
 https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/secret-service-agents-preparing-for-pence-arizona-trip-contracted-coronavirus/2020/07/02/8029280c-bc97-11ea-bdaf-a129f921026f_story.html?itid=mr_politics_1

The heightened risk of agents getting sick while they try to prepare for events for Trump and Pence in cities far from Washington has begun to frazzle agents and their families, according to several people who have spoken to agents.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2020, 01:13:11 PM by lesterluv »
*** Mike Byrd said, Would that be Ashli, Ashley or Ashlee? Can never be sure with you white trash types." BAM!***

lesterluv

• View Profile
Not 60, not 40...I meant 20
« Reply #12475 on: July 03, 2020, 01:20:08 PM »

I mean the Trump "campaign tour" is responsible for so many deaths at this point you probably can't calculate it. Not just the low-brow low-IQ-having racist idiots like kiid, who actually attend these things, and those who have been inspired by them to act irresponsibly in the surge states — I really can't cry for that bunch— but their moms, and cousins and the bus drivers who take 'em around and the waiters & waitresses who serve 'em and catch it, just don't deserve it.

This fat boy is really carving out a special place in the history books for himself. Legend.

••• South Dakota apparently just can't wait to kill its own and join the crew, Gov. Noem bringing the patented kiid-buutt-stupiditytm

https://www.npr.org/2020/07/01/886317524/mount-rushmore-fireworks-revival-to-feature-trump-but-no-social-distancing

Beyond irresponsible: https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2020/07/03/mount-rushmore-trump-coronavirus-doctor-sot-ip-vpx.cnn/video/playlists/this-week-in-politics/

meanwhile Oladipo opts out of Orlando... reinjury worries
https://www.espn.com/nba/insider/story/_/id/29406090/what-losing-victor-oladipo-means-pacers-nba-playoffs

and the U.S. has become global pariah and laughingstock, the New York Knicks of Nations

England unlocks travel with 59 countries -- but not the US

https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/england-travel-corridor-intl-scli-gbr/index.html

« Last Edit: July 03, 2020, 05:55:10 PM by lesterluv »

carlos123

• so cute
    • View Profile
Not Chico
« Reply #12476 on: July 03, 2020, 05:33:31 PM »

I mean the Trump "campaign tour" is responsible for so many deaths at this point you probably can't calculate it. Not just the low-brow low-IQ-having racist idiots like kiid, who actually attend these things, and those who have been inspired by them to act irresponsibly in the surge states — I really can't cry for that bunch— but their moms, and cousins and the bus drivers who take 'em around and the waiters & waitresses who serve 'em and catch it, just don't deserve it.

This fat boy is really carving out a special place in the history books for himself. Legend.

I don’t think Chico went to Tulsa, did you kiddo?

If he did, he’d probably had the trump virus by now.

But maybe he’s going to Mount Rushmore.
"I am your warrior and, if you feel you have been wronged or betrayed, I am your retribution, oh yes, your retribution."
- Putin's bitch at CPAC 2023

"Those Hispanics are funny, and they speak really funny"
- Bo Zizzley&Chip Stern

- Prayers for Chamaco Cartero -

- BAN THE AR15-
- Chamaco Cartero

Kam

• '77er
    • View Profile
« Reply #12477 on: July 03, 2020, 11:05:22 PM »

The Trump virus

Good one Carlos
KP interns for the firm of Tatum and Brown

lesterluv

• View Profile
yeah, you guessed it...went to Tulsa
« Reply #12478 on: July 03, 2020, 11:56:44 PM »

Couldn't quite make the Rushmore  Fireworks, sadly. Is now DRIVING BACK from S.D. with Donald Jr. :)

Kimberly Guilfoyle, Top Fund-Raising Official for Trump Campaign, Tests Positive for Coronavirus She is the third person in proximity of President Trump known to have contracted the virus.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/03/us/politics/kimberly-guilfoyle-trump-campaign-coronavirus.html?smid=em-share

*** Did I say 10? Must have meant 5....

And Mexico just closed the border with us to keep the virus out...they want a bigger wall, lmfao...
« Last Edit: July 04, 2020, 12:04:37 AM by lesterluv »
Pages: 1 ... 830 831 [832] 833 834 ... 1844