Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 1420 1421 [1422] 1423 1424 ... 2772

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 597515 times)

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #21315 on: November 24, 2021, 07:54:50 PM »

President Biden weighed in on the guilty verdicts in the Ahmaud Arbery case, celebrating the verdict while warning the country still had work to do to achieve racial justice.
The Ahmaud Arbery killing!  witnessed by the world on video,  is a devastating reminder of how far we have to go in the fight for racial justice in this country. Mr. Arbery should be here today, celebrating the holidays with his mother, Wanda Cooper Jones, and his father, Marcus Arbery. Nothing can bring Mr. Arbery back to his family and to his community, but the verdict ensures that those who committed this horrible crime will be punished.

I wanna hear Jen Psaki explain that piece of horseshit.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #21316 on: November 24, 2021, 08:01:50 PM »

President Biden weighed in on the guilty verdicts in the Ahmaud Arbery case, celebrating the verdict while warning the country still had work to do to achieve racial justice.
The Ahmaud Arbery killing!  witnessed by the world on video,  is a devastating reminder of how far we have to go in the fight for racial justice in this country. Mr. Arbery should be here today, celebrating the holidays with his mother, Wanda Cooper Jones, and his father, Marcus Arbery. Nothing can bring Mr. Arbery back to his family and to his community, but the verdict ensures that those who committed this horrible crime will be punished.

Gonna send kid doocy out to get dunked on again, huh?
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #21317 on: November 24, 2021, 08:12:16 PM »

President Biden weighed in on the guilty verdicts in the Ahmaud Arbery case, celebrating the verdict while warning the country still had work to do to achieve racial justice.
The Ahmaud Arbery killing!  witnessed by the world on video,  is a devastating reminder of how far we have to go in the fight for racial justice in this country. Mr. Arbery should be here today, celebrating the holidays with his mother, Wanda Cooper Jones, and his father, Marcus Arbery. Nothing can bring Mr. Arbery back to his family and to his community, but the verdict ensures that those who committed this horrible crime will be punished.

I prefer not to hear her explain anything
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21318 on: November 24, 2021, 08:34:31 PM »

I prefer not to hear her explain anything

Have to say it's hilarious reading the two of you knocking Biden or Psaki for their verbiage when you had so little to say about the incoherent Mr. Trump or his series of incompetent media staff.

I have one more word to say to the two of you:

Covfefe.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #21319 on: November 24, 2021, 10:15:27 PM »

So after the verdict in the Aubrey case Reverend Sharpton conceded that all whites are not racists.
Imagine that.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #21320 on: November 24, 2021, 10:27:04 PM »

So after the verdict in the Aubrey case Reverend Sharpton conceded that all whites are not racists.
Imagine that.

Finally had proof...
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21321 on: November 24, 2021, 10:28:26 PM »

Imagine that.

Finally had proof...

Now, THERE'S a bigoted comment.

No surprise.

The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #21322 on: November 24, 2021, 10:39:27 PM »

Imagine that.

Finally had proof...

Now, THERE'S a bigoted comment.

No surprise.

Why? The jury provided proof of the theorem not all white folks are racists.

They are a credit to their race.

Lyndon Johnson

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #21323 on: November 24, 2021, 10:47:34 PM »

For real, all lives matter, Marcus  Arbery( father of the victim)  said as the crowd, including Al Sharpton, nodded in agreement.

Not just black children, we never want to see nobody go through this.

He went on to say:

I do not want to see no daddy to watch his kid get shot down like that. It is all our problem. So let us  keep fighting. Let us keep doing it and making this a better place for all human beings.

All human beings.

Love everybody!
All human beings need to be treated equally.

Today is a good day.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21324 on: November 25, 2021, 01:06:21 AM »

No idea why it sounds different coming from him than it would coming from you?
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21325 on: November 25, 2021, 03:09:09 AM »

Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #21326 on: November 25, 2021, 08:18:30 AM »

http://www.emptywheel.net/2021/11/24/burners-burning-the-heats-turned-up-on-mark-meadows/

You have got to love the smell of turkeys getting cooked.

Kremer thought they were in an episode of The Wire...

Lyndon Johnson

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #21327 on: November 25, 2021, 10:50:57 AM »

Great country

Great life

Pretty good forum

Thankful for the space.

Have a great day, all.

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #21328 on: November 25, 2021, 12:29:47 PM »

Happy Thanksgiving to all

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #21329 on: November 25, 2021, 02:02:07 PM »

---President Biden thanked immigrants and frontline workers who took care of Americans' basic needs during the pandemic, and remembered U.S. troops who have lost their lives in a Thanksgiving Day proclamation.---

I want to thank the mostly Jamaican nurses of St Albans who have cared for me in royal splendor while I am recovering from some loathsome spiinal infection.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2021, 02:05:58 PM by luee »
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.
Pages: 1 ... 1420 1421 [1422] 1423 1424 ... 2772