Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 1674 1675 [1676] 1677 1678 ... 2918

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 742688 times)

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #25125 on: March 17, 2022, 03:12:35 PM »

It is time to end the suffering now and remove Putin.

And Bambu, I saw video of Australia on the news on television from when you had flooding there, and all of the people in Australia had solar panels on the roofs of their homes. Lots of free sunshine in Australia.

My Mother has solar power out in the desert, and it is saving her a lot of money. She loves solar. She has a nice home with a swimming pool. She loves California, and for her this is a resort, like during the glory days of Hollywood, she is friends with her whole community and she loves California. It is horrible that they built a prison in Lancaster by her home, and sadly crime has been rising in the desert, so sad. My Mother loves the desert.

On the issue of Russia, we have the Pope with his radio station reaching out to the people of Russia, maybe the Christians will rise up and take control of Russia.

Psalm 82:3-4 New International Version (NIV)

3 Defend the weak and the fatherless;
    uphold the cause of the poor and the oppressed.
4 Rescue the weak and the needy;
    deliver them from the hand of the wicked.

It is time for the Christians in Russia to rise up and stop the suffering of the innocent.

Salute,

Tony V.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25126 on: March 17, 2022, 03:15:55 PM »

So Biden is going to use TikTok to blame inflation and gasoline prices  on Putin?
Excuse me.
But senior citizens who cannot afford electric cars vote.
Young people do not.
Wow. So you are saying this was his only attempt at outreach on the issue and he did not use other targeted modes of communication to reach other groups?
That would be correct.
That would be bullshit by you because I have seen the same reach out in numerous other media. You cartoonishly partisan hack.
My, my.
When do you add in I must be a racist?
Only when you actually say something racist .
I never have.

Is there anything that another person could say or show you that would give you pause to consider that perhaps you had said something racist?

If so, what would that be?
My words.

Do you think most Black people would agree with your self-assessment?
That is not a self assessment. It is the truth.

If it is not a SELF-assessment, what objective, external metric was used to come to this conclusion?
All my statements on Elba are searchable.

(a) No, they aren't. Elba's search engine is dreadful.

(b) No, they aren't. Huge swaths of prior years have been wiped out by crashes.

(c) You have posted on Elba for many years. And for at least a decade and probably far longer, others have thought your posts to have been racist on occasion.

So, I repeat:
"If it is not a SELF-assessment, what objective, external metric was used to come to this conclusion?"

By "this conclusion," I mean your claim that it is not self-assessment that your statements have never been racist, but that "it is the truth."
You claimed I made a self assessment but now argue it was not a self assessment.
Whose was it?
5823 posts of mine are searchable back to 2018.
Get to work, Gobal Moderator.

No, I am claiming it is a self-assessment.

Ok, have it your way.
I know what I said.
If you claim otherwise list a statement ( of the 5800+available) to make your point.

I have pointed them out dozens of times, Ward. Others have as well.

You (a) deny it each time and (b) insist there is no need for you to reflect on them. There is even less point in my going backwards than in my pointing out the absurdity of your "it's not self-assessment" position.

The funnies and saddest thing about this is that you think it is not self-assessment for you to blithely claim to have uttered truth about yourself.

It must be self-assessment if nobody else has offered that conclusion.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25127 on: March 17, 2022, 03:17:01 PM »

Well, well.
The Gray Lady....
...covered the controversy extensively in 2020, but you have difficulty distinguish between "covering" and "obsessing over."
You have difficulty separating a  tax evasion investigation of Hunter that dates to the Obama years and evolvement into corruption and violating of laws regarding foreign agents, all of which was widely reported on but ignored by the Times.
You seem to be reading a right wingers cartoon version of the NYT, since the real life version reported on all of that.
A parrot bit me.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #25128 on: March 17, 2022, 03:31:27 PM »

As the good people rise up to take control of Russia, then we need to support them with money, weapons, and with other support, as they remove Putin, form a Junta, and then have democratic elections in Russia to elect a new government.

It is good that we support Ukraine, and we also need to find good people in Russia to support in an offensive to remove Putin.

Salute,

Tony V.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #25130 on: March 17, 2022, 03:43:01 PM »

PARROTS DO NOT SELF-ASSESS!
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25132 on: March 17, 2022, 03:57:10 PM »

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #25133 on: March 17, 2022, 04:12:05 PM »

Well there you go, hoist on your own petard.

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #25134 on: March 17, 2022, 04:13:20 PM »

Well, well.
The Gray Lady....
...covered the controversy extensively in 2020, but you have difficulty distinguish between "covering" and "obsessing over."
You have difficulty separating a  tax evasion investigation of Hunter that dates to the Obama years and evolvement into corruption and violating of laws regarding foreign agents, all of which was widely reported on but ignored by the Times.
You seem to be reading a right wingers cartoon version of the NYT, since the real life version reported on all of that.
LOL!

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25135 on: March 17, 2022, 04:20:31 PM »

Firstly, with, not on. Secondly... I do not think that phrase means what you seem to think it means.
A parrot bit me.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #25136 on: March 17, 2022, 04:54:38 PM »

Having good, educated people on the world wide web who are active with good intentions of helping on key issues is as important now as the abolitionist writers were in the abolition of slavery.

And the Russians are spreading disinformation, it is good to have people on the web who are spreading truth. Also, as the Russians spread propaganda then it is good to have people to counter their propaganda.

We also need advocates to help the homeless people, and we need advocates to bring jobs to our communities. ( In Anaheim, we do not just have our tourism industry by accident, our city worked hard to build up our tourism industry, and our city advertises around the world to bring tourists to Anaheim. Our people work together as a team to bring the jobs to Anaheim. Other communities can do the same thing and they can work together as a team to bring jobs to their cities. )

We need to have good people on the web who their only motive is to help to make the world a better place, and hopefully healthy progress happens as a result of whatever enlightenment may happen.

Salute,

Tony V.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25137 on: March 17, 2022, 05:24:39 PM »

LOL!

You no longer have even half a clue what you are talking about.

You utter racist things.

When challenged, you insist that they are not racist.

When asked what factors lead to that self-assessment, you deny it was self-assessment.

And when challenged on that, you pretend that the person has now agreed with you.

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #25138 on: March 17, 2022, 05:35:25 PM »

Firstly, with, not on. Secondly... I do not think that phrase means what you seem to think it means.
Probably used it in the wrong context.
But I know what I have posted over the years.
I took Josh to mean no one has any evidence of my posts pointing to racism.
If he does he has not posted any. And cannot.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2022, 07:27:22 PM by REDSTATEWARD »

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25139 on: March 17, 2022, 06:01:44 PM »

Probably used it in the wrong context.
But I know what I have posted over the years.
I took Josh to mean no one has any evidence of my posts pointing to racism.
If he does he hasn

If you took me to mean that, you are doing it in the most self-serving of ways.

As I stated explicitly people have been pointing out to you racist statements you have made and racist causes you have supported through the time this forum has existed.
Pages: 1 ... 1674 1675 [1676] 1677 1678 ... 2918