Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 1672 1673 [1674] 1675 1676 ... 2918

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 742752 times)

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #25095 on: March 16, 2022, 07:55:43 PM »

So Biden is going to use TikTok to blame inflation and gasoline prices  on Putin?
Excuse me.
But senior citizens who cannot afford electric cars vote.
Young people do not.
Wow. So you are saying this was his only attempt at outreach on the issue and he did not use other targeted modes of communication to reach other groups?
That would be correct.
That would be bullshit by you because I have seen the same reach out in numerous other media. You cartoonishly partisan hack.
My, my.
When do you add in I must be a racist?
Only when you actually say something racist .
I never have.

Is there anything that another person could say or show you that would give you pause to consider that perhaps you had said something racist?

If so, what would that be?
My words.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25097 on: March 16, 2022, 09:48:31 PM »

The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25098 on: March 17, 2022, 01:01:23 AM »

So Biden is going to use TikTok to blame inflation and gasoline prices  on Putin?
Excuse me.
Young people do not.
Wow. So you are saying this was his only attempt at outreach on the issue and he did not use other targeted modes of communication to reach other groups?
That would be correct.
That would be bullshit by you because I have seen the same reach out in numerous other media. You cartoonishly partisan hack.
My, my.
I never have.

Is there anything that another person could say or show you that would give you pause to consider that perhaps you had said something racist?

My words.

Do you think most Black people would agree with your self-assessment?

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #25099 on: March 17, 2022, 10:37:15 AM »

Excuse me.
Young people do not.
That would be correct.
My, my.
I never have.

My words.

That is not a self assessment. It is the truth.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25100 on: March 17, 2022, 10:43:47 AM »

Excuse me.
Young people do not.
That would be correct.
My, my.
I never have.

My words.

Introspection is for the weak.
A parrot bit me.

Holly Martins

« Reply #25101 on: March 17, 2022, 11:04:01 AM »

Heh.

I want to commend Ward for being the only Midwestern white male over 50 to never have said anything racist. 

Holly Martins

« Reply #25102 on: March 17, 2022, 11:09:54 AM »

I've posted important groundbreaking news in the Gardening forum. 

It's all about Doug.  Who is not a potato, after all.

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #25103 on: March 17, 2022, 11:14:12 AM »

Heh.

I want to commend Ward for being the only Midwestern white male over 50 to never have said anything racist.
You seem to be having a problem following the conversation on this thread.

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #25104 on: March 17, 2022, 12:41:29 PM »

Well, well.
The Gray Lady admits to better late than never.

Almost Two Years after 2020 Election, the New York Times Discovers Hunter Biden Laptop and Corruption Investigations Are Real

Of course the story is neatly buried and goes to great lengths to point out Hunter paid his taxes, but there in paragraph 23 is the real headline ( for the Johnny-come-lately Times)

People familiar with the investigation said prosecutors had examined emails between Mr. Biden,( his Associates and others) about Burisma and other foreign business activity. Those emails were obtained by The New York Times from a cache of files that appears to have come from a laptop abandoned by Mr. Biden in a Delaware repair shop.The email and others in the cache were authenticated by people familiar with them and with the investigation.

Prosecutors are considering whether Hunter violated federal money-laundering laws, as well as FARA, the law that requires foreign agents to register with the Justice Department.

All the (old) news fit to print is the Times new motto.

LOL.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2022, 12:45:34 PM by REDSTATEWARD »

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25105 on: March 17, 2022, 12:46:01 PM »

Excuse me.
Young people do not.
That would be correct.
My, my.
I never have.

My words.

If it is not a SELF-assessment, what objective, external metric was used to come to this conclusion?

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #25106 on: March 17, 2022, 12:56:43 PM »

Excuse me.
Young people do not.
That would be correct.
My, my.
I never have.

My words.

If it is not a SELF-assessment, what objective, external metric was used to come to this conclusion?
All my statements on Elba are searchable.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25107 on: March 17, 2022, 01:07:31 PM »

Well, well.
The Gray Lady....
...covered the controversy extensively in 2020, but you have difficulty distinguish between "covering" and "obsessing over."
A parrot bit me.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25108 on: March 17, 2022, 01:12:36 PM »

Excuse me.
Young people do not.
That would be correct.
My, my.
I never have.

My words.

All my statements on Elba are searchable.

(a) No, they aren't. Elba's search engine is dreadful.

(b) No, they aren't. Huge swaths of prior years have been wiped out by crashes.

(c) You have posted on Elba for many years. And for at least a decade and probably far longer, others have thought your posts to have been racist on occasion.

So, I repeat:
"If it is not a SELF-assessment, what objective, external metric was used to come to this conclusion?"

By "this conclusion," I mean your claim that it is not self-assessment that your statements have never been racist, but that "it is the truth."

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #25109 on: March 17, 2022, 01:15:44 PM »

Well, well.
The Gray Lady....
...covered the controversy extensively in 2020,

Not true.
The controversy concerns Hunter Biden
Pages: 1 ... 1672 1673 [1674] 1675 1676 ... 2918