Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 1734 1735 [1736] 1737 1738 ... 2918

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 742815 times)

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #26025 on: April 19, 2022, 01:29:40 AM »

Inept and foolish is staring into an eclipse, suggesting miracle cures like bleach and horse paste, and storming a church for a photo op that only proves the barbarity and illiteracy of those in power. We dumped inept and foolish by a multimillion vote margin.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #26026 on: April 19, 2022, 02:16:26 AM »

Why is America's Immigration Bureaucracy broken?
Simple question, simple answer......because it's overwhelmed!   because it's flooded!

Just the answer one would expect from a malinformed moron.

You are wrong.

The American Immigration Bureaucracy problems stem from it having been hollowed out by bubonic idiots like you given too much sway for too long.

You on the other hand would just let anyone in who arrived at the borders, flew in, sailed in, or dropped in.
No ID checks, no background checks, no worries..."come in, come in...join the open borders party!"
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #26027 on: April 19, 2022, 02:32:58 AM »

Not at all, you spoiled carton of wallaby dung. Immigration should follow a rigorous and orderly process. Within that order the goal should be welcoming and acclimating as many of the best and most needy as possible. It should not be shutting the gates or diverting people to some cannibal island as less developed nations try to do.

You may not know this Bambi, but we have a large truculent minority called conservatives who are now in the third generation of completely withdrawing themselves from education and are thus incapable of good decision making and also of performing productive work. 

We need good people to carry the enormous and burdensome weight of the conservative movement, people who are willing to cook conservatives food, chew conservatives food, and change conservatives diapers.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26028 on: April 19, 2022, 02:38:00 AM »

I thought you made a comment about the citizenship process having nothing to do with the constitution, moderator. Clearly it was given to be under the control of congress from the earliest. Just what is your argument outside of rude insults? Shit, moron, idiot, duh. The radical left has taken over and nothing works. Immigration, crime, foreign affairs, domestic energy, nothing, made the presidential office look inept and foolish. OK did help curb covid. The broken watch theory at play?

My argument is (a) you are wrong about the people seeking asylum and/or refuge here; (b) you are wrong about what they do when they get here; (c) I provided evidence to support my positions and you FUCKING IGNORED IT and you are IGNORING IT STILL; (d) you claimed "your constitution" made statements about immigration that it just doesn't say and (e) you keep trying to change the topic. And (f) our immigration laws are not reliably just. Can you admit that?

Below is what I said.

But the bottom line is simple, Luee - we have a lot of undocumented residents who crossed into the country without proper paperwork or who overstayed their visas. And we need to figure out something to do about them - just as we should not open the borders to everybody, neither can we just kick everybody out. It would hurt the country far more than it would help it.

Can you understand that?

"Your mangod says the US should accept anyone. My constitution says otherwise."

I pointed out that OUR Constitution doesn't say otherwise. See below.

Then you cited part of the US Code when I said it wasn't in the Constitution, but the US Code is not the Constitution.

Yes, the government is directed to govern. Duh. So, there is code to allow them to govern.

And yes, I am the moderator, but for some reason you only bring it up when you are making stupid arguments.

This is one of them.

You can use any terms you please and play the religion card. Than there is the constitution and laws to protect the rights of actual citizens. Separation of church and state is an important right. Your mangod says the US should accept anyone. My constitution says otherwise. Makes greater sense to help rebuild these broken economies.

So much for what you know, Luee:

immigrants are protected by the U.S. Constitution. ... When it comes to key constitutional provisions like due process and equal treatment under the law, the U.S. Constitution applies to all persons - which includes both documented and undocumented immigrants - and not just U.S. citizens.

Further, the Constitution doesn't address immigration beyond some very specific and limited ways. So, no, they can't become president. Yes, the federal government is authorized to make decisions about immigration and immigrants. Also how to lose citizenship in the U.S.

But beyond that? No.

But I noticed that you have not responded to your stupid claims about nannies and drug dealers and sex traffickers wrt folks who came to the US without documentation.

Now you are bring up "broken economies" and ignoring the realities of the violence down there, persisting in your BULLSHIT about broken economies.

Sure, we broke their economies, but it is the violence and rape that they are escaping.

You think what I called you was a terrible insult?

It wasn't an insult, just an observation.

Yes, you, Luee, are full of shit.

And you cannot admit when you are wrong, which makes you that much more full of shit.

And I insult you because you claim not to have been given anything to your posts but insults, despite carefully researched data.

I have never called you a moron or an idiot. Pay attention.

I have said you are full of shit and I say it because of comments like "my constitution" when you don't know what you are talking about.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #26029 on: April 19, 2022, 05:17:02 AM »

Not at all, you spoiled carton of wallaby dung. Immigration should follow a rigorous and orderly process. Within that order the goal should be welcoming and acclimating as many of the best and most needy as possible. It should not be shutting the gates or diverting people to some cannibal island as less developed nations try to do.

You may not know this Bambi, but we have a large truculent minority called conservatives who are now in the third generation of completely withdrawing themselves from education and are thus incapable of good decision making and also of performing productive work. 

We need good people to carry the enormous and burdensome weight of the conservative movement, people who are willing to cook conservatives food, chew conservatives food, and change conservatives diapers.

Trouble is...America is basically full.
There are millions of homeless and *starving* people *everywhere* in America.
The streets in many places are basically sewers...the homeless people have no choice but to use them as toilets.
Women fossicking thru trash bins in the streets looking for food, while trying to hold their pants up over their half-naked bodies..
And you want to bring in millions more refugees/asylum-seekers/economic immigrants to clog up the country further.
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #26030 on: April 19, 2022, 07:07:55 AM »

I carefully research everything I message. Congress was put in charge of immigration through the constitution. As Bambu has pointed out we have a major homeless problem. Real estate prices at the lower end have risen drastically over the Biden years. His radical leftist advisors have told him to bring in more undocumented  refugees, yeah that's the ticket sleepy Joe. Six years of senile old men. Shit, moron, idiot, duh!
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26031 on: April 19, 2022, 10:45:33 AM »

Trouble is...America is basically full.
There are millions of homeless and *starving* people *everywhere* in America.
The streets in many places are basically sewers...the homeless people have no choice but to use them as toilets.
Women fossicking thru trash bins in the streets looking for food, while trying to hold their pants up over their half-naked bodies..
And you want to bring in millions more refugees/asylum-seekers/economic immigrants to clog up the country further.
Full? Have you SEEN Battle Mountain?

Your dystopian view of the US is not our reality.
A parrot bit me.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #26032 on: April 19, 2022, 10:49:51 AM »

I carefully research everything I message. Congress was put in charge of immigration through the constitution. As Bambu has pointed out we have a major homeless problem. Real estate prices at the lower end have risen drastically over the Biden years. His radical leftist advisors have told him to bring in more undocumented  refugees, yeah that's the ticket sleepy Joe. Six years of senile old men. Shit, moron, idiot, duh!
If you carefully researched your facts you apply them 8n a bigoted fashion. White Christian refugees good, brown Muslim refugees bad.
A parrot bit me.

Redward

• View Profile
« Reply #26033 on: April 19, 2022, 12:05:44 PM »

Yes we have a constitution and no the President cannot make you wear a mask or get a shot just because he wants to.

Judging from the sobs from the left on cable TV I can confidently conclude that the democrat party of my grandfather no longer exists.  Neither does the ACLU.
Judging from the rising voter registrations of the GOP, especially in battleground states( while democrats are declining) the mid term election is going to see a big change in Congress.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2022, 12:08:56 PM by Redward »

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #26034 on: April 19, 2022, 12:14:40 PM »

Josh!
A parrot bit me.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #26035 on: April 19, 2022, 12:20:47 PM »

Whatever that thing is has not gotten over Democrats shifting away from their support of segregation.

Someone should tell it the Cracker Barrel does not appreciate crackers running out on their checks.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #26036 on: April 19, 2022, 12:25:51 PM »

Yes we have a constitution and no the President cannot make you wear a mask or get a shot just because he wants to.

Judging from the sobs from the left on cable TV I can confidently conclude that the democrat party of my grandfather no longer exists.  Neither does the ACLU.
Judging from the rising voter registrations of the GOP, especially in battleground states( while democrats are declining) the mid term election is going to see a big change in Congress.

Your grandfather never belonged to the democrat party.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

Redward

• View Profile
« Reply #26037 on: April 19, 2022, 12:33:41 PM »

How is it that our Catholic President completely ignored the most holy day of Christians,Easter,  by staying holed up at Camp David. When he did reappear on Monday he spent it but frolicking with a Easter Bunny Character.

With 250 million Christians in the USA ( 120 million were expected to go to Church) it seems kind of idiotic for a man with his staggering unpopularity numbers to shun such a sizable group of potential voters.

Holly Martins

« Reply #26038 on: April 19, 2022, 12:39:31 PM »

facilitatorn

• View Profile
Pages: 1 ... 1734 1735 [1736] 1737 1738 ... 2918