Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 2929

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 763194 times)

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #975 on: February 04, 2021, 06:17:17 PM »

"All skinfolk ain't kinfolk, dig?"

Apply the same thinking to white people.  Thank you.

Why?
Never mind.

No.

Question, is there a saying for betrayal in white communities that doesn't translate to "You sold me out!" but "You sold me?"
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

Kam

• '77er
    • View Profile
« Reply #976 on: February 04, 2021, 06:59:56 PM »

Why?

Because they're not all alike.   
KP interns for the firm of Tatum and Brown

Kam

• '77er
    • View Profile
« Reply #977 on: February 04, 2021, 07:01:57 PM »

What the Fuck is wrong with White pople in Wisconsin?

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/politics/2021/02/04/wisconsin-republicans-try-again-end-tony-evers-mask-mandate/4386525001/

Larry,

The resolution passed 52-42
Wisconsin state legislature is 93% white. 

So a large group of "White pople" opposed the resolution and voted to keep the mask mandate.

You post a lot about "WTF is wrong with White People". 
This is evidence that you (at least sometimes) do it reflexively and without analysis.
Your point could be better made if you used it when it actually has merit.

In THIS joint?

Oh, come on.

450K dead and great masses of white people are like, 'This is bullshit!"

You want statistics and research?

Go get it.

Im dropping an opinion based in fact.

In THIS joint?
This is not a white-supremacist forum. 

You want statistics and research?  Go get it.
I gave you statistics and research.  In an overwhelmingly white legislature a resolution against a mask mandate narrowly passed.  So whites voted for and against.

What fact? You cited none.

Sure I did. A bunch of white people in Wisconsin done lost their fucking minds.

Where the lie?

You initially called out "White people in Wisconsin".  You made a general statement about all white people there.  That statement wasn't true.

In your post above you are changing your initial stance.  "A bunch of white people" is a true statement. 

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #978 on: February 04, 2021, 07:15:00 PM »

Why?

Because they're not all alike.   

Oh for fucks sake!

Sit down and worry one of the major political parties (which is overwhelmingly WHITE) has embraced into its ranks and is promoting conspiracy theorists who whine about 'cancel culture' while shining up the Protocols of the Elders of Zionsome new flair and lots of social spread through its established and tangential networks.

See, everyone in here at one time or another has done the "Not all white people!" thing and I always say if you know the shoe does not fit why the fuck you trying so hard to put it on?

The GOP who voted for Wisconsin citizen"s right to play Covid roulette while risking the infection of others (The GOP is a death Cult) are overwhelmingly white, no?

The Democrats who voted for common sense and opposed the measure where overwhelmingly white.

Guess what a whole lot of white people in Wisconsin have lost their minds otherwise those crazy motherfuckers wouldn't be i the majority.

Broad statement!

Well, yeah. So?
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #979 on: February 04, 2021, 07:16:03 PM »

What the Fuck is wrong with White pople in Wisconsin?

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/politics/2021/02/04/wisconsin-republicans-try-again-end-tony-evers-mask-mandate/4386525001/

Larry,

The resolution passed 52-42
Wisconsin state legislature is 93% white. 

So a large group of "White pople" opposed the resolution and voted to keep the mask mandate.

You post a lot about "WTF is wrong with White People". 
This is evidence that you (at least sometimes) do it reflexively and without analysis.
Your point could be better made if you used it when it actually has merit.

In THIS joint?

Oh, come on.

450K dead and great masses of white people are like, 'This is bullshit!"

You want statistics and research?

Go get it.

In THIS joint?
This is not a white-supremacist forum. 

You want statistics and research?  Go get it.
I gave you statistics and research.  In an overwhelmingly white legislature a resolution against a mask mandate narrowly passed.  So whites voted for and against.

What fact? You cited none.

Sure I did. A bunch of white people in Wisconsin done lost their fucking minds.

Where the lie?

You initially called out "White people in Wisconsin".  You made a general statement about all white people there.  That statement wasn't true.

In your post above you are changing your initial stance.  "A bunch of white people" is a true statement.

I bet you iron your socks.

bye

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #980 on: February 04, 2021, 07:23:25 PM »

"This is not a white-supremacist forum." 

If you know that shoe won't fit...

Lyndon Johnson

barton

« Reply #981 on: February 04, 2021, 07:36:06 PM »

It must seem like Kam is being nitpicky,  but I think it was useful to narrow "white people in Wisconsin" down to "Republicans of a right wing Trumpian bent. "   I've never been a word fetishist or schoolmarm about it,  but I do protest "____ people" phraseology when it kills clarity and becomes emotionally loaded.   I also don't like the "Republicans are evil" rhetoric,  when the GOP encompasses a range of conservatives from Chuck Hegel and Mitt Romney to MTG and Stephen Miller.   

Yes,  I know that "white people are crazy" doesn't mean me,  and that "GOP = soulless ghouls" doesn't mean McCain or Mittens or Chuck H.   But it's still nice to write with precision,  so everyone doesn't have to parse these blanket slams.  Or fail to.

Kam

• '77er
    • View Profile
« Reply #982 on: February 04, 2021, 07:52:12 PM »

Larry you are losing it over something really easy to fix.  Stop with the "White people are .... " posts. 

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #983 on: February 04, 2021, 07:55:11 PM »

Larry you are losing it over something really easy to fix.  Stop with the "White people are .... " posts.

Yeah.

White people are offended by them.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #984 on: February 04, 2021, 07:58:49 PM »

It must seem like Kam is being nitpicky,  but I think it was useful to narrow "white people in Wisconsin" down to "Republicans of a right wing Trumpian bent. "   I've never been a word fetishist or schoolmarm about it,  but I do protest "____ people" phraseology when it kills clarity and becomes emotionally loaded.   I also don't like the "Republicans are evil" rhetoric,  when the GOP encompasses a range of conservatives from Chuck Hegel and Mitt Romney to MTG and Stephen Miller.   

Yes,  I know that "white people are crazy" doesn't mean me,  and that "GOP = soulless ghouls" doesn't mean McCain or Mittens or Chuck H.   But it's still nice to write with precision,  so everyone doesn't have to parse these blanket slams.  Or fail to.

Yeah, I wasted that bowl of Lemoncrush...

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #985 on: February 04, 2021, 08:00:10 PM »

Why don't white people stop doing that shit?

<fixed the typo>
« Last Edit: February 04, 2021, 08:32:58 PM by LarryBnDC »

Lyndon Johnson

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

Kam

• '77er
    • View Profile
« Reply #987 on: February 04, 2021, 08:26:16 PM »

Yeah.

White people are offended by them.

Facepalm. 

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #988 on: February 04, 2021, 08:28:53 PM »

He cant

They were pulled over
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

Kam

• '77er
    • View Profile
« Reply #989 on: February 04, 2021, 08:29:21 PM »

Why don't white people stop dog that shit?

Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 2929