Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 2929

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 762433 times)

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #1125 on: February 06, 2021, 09:21:42 PM »

The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: February 06, 2021, 09:22:21 PM »

This would be the "Lie" portion of "lie, deny, and obfuscate" from Ward's day.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: February 06, 2021, 09:23:14 PM »

I would like to thank Donald J. Trump for not rebuilding this wall.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: February 06, 2021, 09:31:35 PM »

DUBAI

The spike, she says, was an inevitable consequence of the movement of residents. Numbers, she adds, have also risen as a result of increased testing.

Imagine that.

https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/dubai-tourism-crackdown-covid-19/index.html
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: February 06, 2021, 09:47:35 PM »

YouTube: "Middle America 'won't accept' President Biden's
transgender agenda."

#####

Doesn't surprise me.

Hey, the video is Megyn being interviewed on my Sky News Outsiders program segment "Cancel Culture and The Woke Brigade."

« Last Edit: February 06, 2021, 09:54:07 PM by bambu. »
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: February 06, 2021, 09:52:35 PM »

Hear, hear.,

Sen. Marsha Blackburn (R-TN) says that if she was Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot (D), she “would fire every one of these teachers that will not go back to school in Chicago, will not go back to teach these children.”

Blackburn stated, Look at what is happening with mental health, with teen pregnancy, with teen suicides. You need to get these children back in the classroom. I would fire every one of these teachers that will not go back to school in Chicago, will not go back to teach these children.”

democrats who reap $millions from teachers’ unions yawn.
Sleepy Joe , who was the runaway winner in campaign funds from the teacher unions,  takes another nap.

Kam

• '77er
    • View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: February 06, 2021, 09:56:00 PM »

Hear, hear.,

Sen. Marsha Blackburn (R-TN) says that if she was Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot (D), she “would fire every one of these teachers that will not go back to school in Chicago, will not go back to teach these children.”

Blackburn stated, Look at what is happening with mental health, with teen pregnancy, with teen suicides. You need to get these children back in the classroom. I would fire every one of these teachers that will not go back to school in Chicago, will not go back to teach these children.”

Sleepy Joe , who was the runaway winner in campaign funds from the teacher unions,  takes another nap.

You won't work?  You're fired!

Great.  Now how does that help the kids?
KP interns for the firm of Tatum and Brown

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: February 06, 2021, 10:07:05 PM »

Now imagine Egypt (or anybody else) vaccinated Gaza and Jordan (or anybody else) vaccinated the West Bank.
Israel is not the only country.

And could you guarantee the safety of the Israelis who went in to vaccinate?

Come on.  Israel is the only country occupying Palestinian land, taking over Palestinian land, with military control over Palestinian land.  As the occupying power, they are responsible.

There are 2M Palestinians in the West Bank and another 2M in Gaza.  And they will be last in line.

If vaccine were made available I'm sure the Palestinians could handle injections on their own.

Bullshit.
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: February 06, 2021, 10:42:50 PM »

heh
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: February 06, 2021, 10:58:23 PM »

If these "1st Amendment" "I'm standing on public property filming a govt building for my own purposes" "I refuse to provide ID" dudes tried that downunder the cops would be taking them in for questioning as regards possible terrorism.
They'd be answering the cops' questions, one way or another.
The war on terror is not over.

"I am Billy Bloggs, here is my ID, I work for Channel x current affairs. We are doing a story on the bad architecture of govt buildings as to climate change".
Cops would verify, all good.

So, what now, anyone can just hang around outside US govt etc buildings videoing and when the cops arrive start demanding their names and badge numbers, asking to see a supervisor, refusing to answer questions, "I'm an investigative journalist for myself", and telling the cops they'll be hearing from their lawyers?

Not if bambu were 'king' in America.

"What crime am I suspected of commiting"?
Cops: "Possible terrorism"..."again, who are you and what are you doing here videoing this facility?"
Perfectly reasonable questions.
People shouldn't be allowed to wander around America causing alarm to security staff at buildings, prisons, police stations, factories, etc...un-identified...could be anyone, from anywhere.

Homeland security should be making some new laws about this.
The bad people could take advantage of this as it is now... to do bad things like they did 2 decades ago.
Could be videoing govt etc buildings to work out the best places to put the...well, you know.

« Last Edit: February 06, 2021, 11:09:36 PM by bambu. »
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: February 06, 2021, 10:59:37 PM »

Hear, hear.,

Doesn’t hurt them.
And it moves us closer to parents having a real choice.
Taxes ought to follow the kids.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #1136 on: February 06, 2021, 11:42:56 PM »

Hear, hear.,

Doesn’t hurt them.

As the parent of two private school graduates I say bullshit.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: February 06, 2021, 11:47:56 PM »

As soon as schools are made safe people will be going back to school. Once we start rolling out the emergency school funds, that process will ramp up. Until then students will be classless as any trump.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: February 06, 2021, 11:48:04 PM »

Hear, hear.,

They can hire all the clueless gits from the 1776 initiative plus there are many Trump administration people who don't have any job skills who need work.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: February 06, 2021, 11:49:40 PM »

Hear, hear.,

Doesn’t hurt them.

As the parent of two private school graduates I say bullshit.

Ward doesn't think anything hurts the kids. You need to hire folks with neither experience nor training to teach? No loss.
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 2929