Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 2929

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 762000 times)

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #1155 on: February 07, 2021, 11:28:45 AM »

Good News in Iowa

If you hate Iowans.

Iowa Gov. Kim Reynolds on Friday lifted coronavirus restrictions that had been in place in the state since before Thanksgiving.

The Republican’s latest health proclamation won’t require Iowans to wear masks while inside public buildings and removes limits on both indoor and outdoor gatherings.

"I strongly encourage that all businesses or other employers remaining open with in-person operations take reasonable measures under the circumstances of each establishment to ensure the health of employees, patrons and members of the public, including social distancing practices, increased hygiene practices and other public health measures to reduce the risk of transmission of COVID-19," the proclamation said, according to KCCI-TV in Des Moines.
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #1156 on: February 07, 2021, 11:32:28 AM »

Some cheesemakers should not be blessed: Chris Riotta
Sat, February 6, 2021, 11:37 AM
Trump supporters storm the US Capitol in his name (EPA-EFE)
Trump supporters storm the US Capitol in his name (EPA-EFE)
The FBI has arrested a woman seen on video participating in the Capitol riots last month while apparently directing the insurrectionists with a bullhorn and donning a pink hat, after the mother of eight defended her involvement in the deadly mob in a new interview.

Rachel Marie Powell was arrested by authorities on Thursday in Pennsylvania and charged with obstruction, violent entry/disorderly conduct, depredation of government property and entering a restricted building with a dangerous weapon. She could face decades in prison if convicted on all counts, reports said.

The New Yorker’s Ronan Farrow interviewed Ms Powell before she was charged on Thursday for a report which detailed how she seemingly became influenced by conspiracy theorists like Alex Jones of Infowars ahead of the 2020 elections.

"I was not part of a plot — organized, whatever,” she said. “I have no military background. ... I’m a mom with eight kids. That’s it. I work. And I garden. And raise chickens. And sell cheese at a farmers’ market."

Ms Powell, who has since described herself as a cheese and yogurt vendor for local farmers markets with “no military background,” earned herself the moniker “pink hat lady” after videos of her storming the Capitol and seemingly instructing others went viral during the attacks, which left at least five people dead, including United States Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick.

According to the filings, Ms Powell smashed a window in the Capitol building to illegally gain entry into the facilities as Congress convened to certify former President Donald Trump’s defeat in the 2020 elections.

https://news.yahoo.com/pink-hat-lady-arrested-capitol-163734796.html
« Last Edit: February 07, 2021, 11:41:04 AM by UNO »
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Last Edit: February 07, 2021, 11:40:34 AM by UNO »

barton

« Reply #1158 on: February 07, 2021, 11:36:38 AM »

Red Wad:

Masks work.   70% trans reduction on one face,  91% on two.  Not wearing them is entirely political.   Imagine if,  during WW2, many people had said,  "Fuck these rubber and scrap metal drives,  fuck the Victory gardens,  you can't make me save my old tires,  cans,  pans, and grow vegetables...thats tyranny! "  But no one said that.   We were united in community effort to take on a dangerous adversary.  It was patriotic to help your country and not be whiny or selfish.

If you want to take on a viral adversary,  everyone wears masks.   You and your politicized ilk are dumber than a sack of hammers.   And selfish as a bunch of snotty faced toddlers.   

And removing an indoor mask requirement RIGHT BEFORE THE SUPERBOWL is just idiotic.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #1159 on: February 07, 2021, 11:57:16 AM »

Biden Moves To End Trump-Era Asylum Agreements With Central American Countries

https://www.npr.org/2021/02/06/964907437/biden-moves-to-end-trump-era-asylum-agreements-with-central-american-countries

One of the good from the Donald? Biden is now following the loony fringe in heading toward mass migration and away from helping countries improve themselves. Just what the US needs an influx of cheap labor to share social services, to exacerbate the homeless situation, and to take jobs away from unions.

Seems to be.
Oh well, it's what the American people voted for, and celebrate, ...dumped Trump and installed Biden and co as their leaders.
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #1160 on: February 07, 2021, 12:23:29 PM »

Red Wad:

Masks work. 
Then wear a mask.
I do.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #1161 on: February 07, 2021, 12:38:39 PM »

Good News in Iowa

Iowa Gov. Kim Reynolds on Friday lifted coronavirus restrictions that had been in place in the state since before Thanksgiving.

The Republican’s latest health proclamation won’t require Iowans to wear masks while inside public buildings and removes limits on both indoor and outdoor gatherings.

"I strongly encourage that all businesses or other employers remaining open with in-person operations take reasonable measures under the circumstances of each establishment to ensure the health of employees, patrons and members of the public, including social distancing practices, increased hygiene practices and other public health measures to reduce the risk of transmission of COVID-19," the proclamation said, according to KCCI-TV in Des Moines.

Death Cult
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #1162 on: February 07, 2021, 12:51:55 PM »

Trump's wall was totally different, and for a totally different purpose.

And of course someone else "built" it before he did.
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #1163 on: February 07, 2021, 01:31:34 PM »

I follow a hot Persian model on Facebook, Mahlagha Jaberi, she was born in Iran, and then she moved here to San Diego and now she has been staying in Azulik, Tulum, Mexico, she travels all around the world, and now she has stopped in Tulum, and she has been in Tulum through this corona crisis. She has been living in Tulum with her Mom, and with all of her friends.

Tulum looks like an awesome place...

https://www.azulik.com/

Tulum is the new hot spot.

Salute,

Tony V.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #1164 on: February 07, 2021, 03:18:59 PM »

If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1165 on: February 07, 2021, 04:59:08 PM »

Trump's wall was totally different, and for a totally different purpose.

And of course someone else "built" it before he did.

I know! David Duke started the project. Trump just did the rebranding.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #1166 on: February 07, 2021, 05:18:53 PM »

Happy Colin Kaepernick Appreciation Day!

Lyndon Johnson

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #1167 on: February 07, 2021, 05:21:53 PM »

Happy Colin Kaepernick Pat Toomey Appreciation Day!

Fixed it for you.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1168 on: February 07, 2021, 06:09:29 PM »

Happy Colin Kaepernick Appreciation Day!
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #1169 on: February 07, 2021, 06:54:05 PM »

Lyndon Johnson
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 2929