Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 162 163 [164] 165 166 ... 2718

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 499240 times)

bankshot1

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #2445 on: February 24, 2021, 10:32:17 PM »

Fox News, OANN, RT, all blamed the attempted coup on Antifa and BLM.

Stopppp...

Why?

If its good for the goose-step its...

You spend 99% of your time in this forum trolling.

I threw a little back your way, with one excpeption, my post was rooted in truth,

The right wing media, and most elected Republicas have yet to accept Trump's responsibility in the attempted violent overthrow of the legally elected Biden led executive branch. And have sought to lay the blame elsewhere.

They're liars.

You don't like the truth?

Too fucking bad.

and Vinny and Rocco want a word with you.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #2446 on: February 24, 2021, 10:36:06 PM »

Stopppp...

Kid hates facts.

Like REDSTATE (see NBC blunder), Bank isnt entitled to his own set of facts
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #2447 on: February 24, 2021, 10:37:50 PM »

Have to wonder if Bank checks in for the over the top Jeanine Pirro.  And then calls that "FOX NEWS".

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #2448 on: February 24, 2021, 10:44:11 PM »

Stopppp...

Kid hates facts.

Kid other than Lyn Cheney, who laid the blame for Jan 6th on Trump, there have been very few uneqivocal R-voices on Trump's guilty role. Even Machiavellian Mitch's damning of Trump and his clear and obvious role in the coup, couldn't bring himself to vote for impeachment. And while I can't swear as to all the editorials or reporting of RW media on Trump's role, I've seen enough to feel comfortable to mock it as hardly fair and balanced or based on facts.

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #2449 on: February 24, 2021, 10:45:36 PM »

Have to wonder if Bank checks in for the over the top Jeanine Pirro.  And then calls that "FOX NEWS".

I don't generally watch drunk night court judges on TV.

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #2450 on: February 24, 2021, 10:52:49 PM »

RIP
Annabella Battistella , AKA Fanne Foxe, the  darling of all the strippers at Washington, DC’s Silver Slipper in the early 70’s . It was her l’affaire with Wilbur Mills, the Arkansas  democrat and Chairman of the House Ways and Means Committee that culminated in her midnight dip in the Tidal Basin that eventually ended his political career career and made her a star forever. She morphed from the “  Argentine Bombshell”  to the “ Tidal Basin Bombshell” and her weekly fee for stripping rose from $3000 to $15000.

According to Wikipedia she and Mills were one of the top five sex scandals of the 20th century. Mills left the political scene in disgrace.
Annabella retired from stripping shortly after the Mills scandal, changed her name to Annabel Montgomery, and went on to earn  a bachelor’s degree in communications from the University of Tampa in 1995, a master’s degrees in marine science and business administration – both magna cum laude – from the University of South Florida in 2001 and 2004 respectively. She worked as a divemaster for the University of South Florida and participated in underwater filming.
She died at 84 two weeks ago in Florida.

« Last Edit: February 24, 2021, 10:54:36 PM by REDSTATEWARD »

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #2451 on: February 24, 2021, 10:52:54 PM »

I don't generally watch drunk night court judges on TV.

Good move by you.

Just wondering how you have called out an entire network for having said something so ridiculous.

Certainly there were Trump supporters leading the charge on the Capitol.  And certainly FOX has said so.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2021, 10:57:24 PM by kidcarter8 »

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #2452 on: February 24, 2021, 10:57:56 PM »

Good move by you.

Just wondering how you have called out an entire network for having said something so ridiculous.

Certainly there were Trump supporters leading the charge on the Capitol.  And certainly FOX has said so.

Fox has lied and misled the public for years. They took an active role promoting the lies promoted by Trump and lieing to their viewers,

I don't spend much time with Fox. I rely on facts to help me make my decisons.

YMMV

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #2453 on: February 24, 2021, 11:00:56 PM »

Fox has lied and misled the public for years.

That opinion has nothing to do with what you posted and I responded to

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #2454 on: February 24, 2021, 11:04:43 PM »

Fox has lied and misled the public for years.

That opinion has nothing to do with what you posted and I responded to

I'll have to do a better job with my trolling.

LMAO

You fucking idiot

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2455 on: February 24, 2021, 11:14:20 PM »

Stopppp...

Kid hates facts.

Which are you disputing?!
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #2456 on: February 24, 2021, 11:16:21 PM »

Stopppp...

Kid hates facts.

Which are you disputing?!

Kid's a little sensitive as he got married by Judge Pirro.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #2457 on: February 24, 2021, 11:26:36 PM »

RIP
Annabella Battistella , AKA Fanne Foxe, the  darling of all the strippers at Washington, DC’s Silver Slipper in the early 70’s . It was her l’affaire with Wilbur Mills, the Arkansas  democrat and Chairman of the House Ways and Means Committee that culminated in her midnight dip in the Tidal Basin that eventually ended his political career career and made her a star forever. She morphed from the “  Argentine Bombshell”  to the “ Tidal Basin Bombshell” and her weekly fee for stripping rose from $3000 to $15000.

According to Wikipedia she and Mills were one of the top five sex scandals of the 20th century. Mills left the political scene in disgrace.
Annabella retired from stripping shortly after the Mills scandal, changed her name to Annabel Montgomery, and went on to earn  a bachelor’s degree in communications from the University of Tampa in 1995, a master’s degrees in marine science and business administration – both magna cum laude – from the University of South Florida in 2001 and 2004 respectively. She worked as a divemaster for the University of South Florida and participated in underwater filming.
She died at 84 two weeks ago in Florida.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #2458 on: February 25, 2021, 04:14:25 AM »

Federal judge indefinitely blocks enforcement of Biden administration’s 100-day deportation freeze

https://www.texastribune.org/2021/02/24/texas-Biden-immigration-deportation/

Uncle Joe can tell the fringe loonies in his party he tried but ran into a Trump judge.

Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2459 on: February 25, 2021, 07:17:35 AM »

On Wednesday, Lindsey Boylan, Cuomo's former deputy secretary for economic development and special adviser, alleged in an essay published on the website Medium that the governor went "out of his way to touch me on my lower back, arms and legs," forcibly kissed her on the lips during a one-on-one briefing and suggested that they "play strip poker" during a plane ride.

NBC, ABC, CBS, MSNBC, and CNN did not report the story.
Bull shit. The story was covered everywhere. But then, the source you yanked the story from verbatim and without attribution knows it can lie to you and.you will swallow it whole and regurgitate it whole without questioning.  Because that source thinks you are a gullible fool. And is right.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.
Pages: 1 ... 162 163 [164] 165 166 ... 2718