Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 195 196 [197] 198 199 ... 2787

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 653404 times)

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #2940 on: March 06, 2021, 03:30:53 PM »

Letting republicans remind America what vile scumbags they are and then bypassing them entirely to deliver vital and popular legislation is a good playbook for every priority put forward by this administration.

A few more wins like this and we can start filling up the bathtub for the sad remnant of the once proud republican party.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #2941 on: March 06, 2021, 04:35:04 PM »

Why not reward Herbert Hoover for starting the new deal? For 5 years BHO and Joe did nothing to improve things at the declining VA. Did not even know anything was wrong. Finally the crapola hit the fan and they tried to make it appear they did care somewhat. Nothing was implemented though until they were out of office. Yes we know about the feud with Mc Cain and Donald's lack of decorum. I will give BHO credit for ACA and taking the economy out of a major tailspin but helping the Vets, no. Improving the VA and conditions for vets in general way down the list for fringe democrats. Somewhere between picking up doggy poo and safety from lightening.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2942 on: March 06, 2021, 05:54:43 PM »

"And I pounded the table on that last June."

Last June you were busy screaming at me because I left "this week" in a pull quote about Kaepernick's protest.

I said America didn't listen to peaceful protest and now the protest is in the streets.

Re Kaepernick

I called you out for intentionally misleading this forum with a quote that was 4 years old that you tried to attribute to events of last summer.

You got caught in a lie.

And you knew it.

and now you are trying to change the subject.

LMAO

oh Larry, Larry, Larry

SSDD

Whatever support among NFL players that Kaepernick had had vanished when he and his representatives decided to move locations and hold the November 2019 workout on their own. After that action, only six teams sent scouts to watch. Can you blame them?

The message from Kamp Kaepernick was clear--he wanted to use the league for more media attention for his cause---playing football was secondary. No NFL team wanted to sign him up for that set of circumstances. And the players in the NFL locker-rooms who had supported him up to that point turned and walked away.

Kaepernick picked out his own cross and nailed himself to it.

For many, Kaepernick himself is a great disappointment.

The pig socks and Fidel Castro t-shirt didn't help either.

The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2943 on: March 06, 2021, 05:56:44 PM »

Why not reward Herbert Hoover for starting the new deal? For 5 years BHO and Joe did nothing to improve things at the declining VA. Did not even know anything was wrong. Finally the crapola hit the fan and they tried to make it appear they did care somewhat. Nothing was implemented though until they were out of office. Yes we know about the feud with Mc Cain and Donald's lack of decorum. I will give BHO credit for ACA and taking the economy out of a major tailspin but helping the Vets, no. Improving the VA and conditions for vets in general way down the list for fringe democrats. Somewhere between picking up doggy poo and safety from lightening.

At one time---believe it or not---people served their country and expected nothing in return.

True story, luee. You could look it up.

The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #2944 on: March 06, 2021, 06:07:51 PM »

Last June you were busy screaming at me because I left "this week" in a pull quote about Kaepernick's protest.

I said America didn't listen to peaceful protest and now the protest is in the streets.

Re Kaepernick

I called you out for intentionally misleading this forum with a quote that was 4 years old that you tried to attribute to events of last summer.

You got caught in a lie.

And you knew it.

LMAO

oh Larry, Larry, Larry

SSDD

Yeah because everyone knows the NFL plays in June...
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #2945 on: March 06, 2021, 06:13:52 PM »

Re Kaepernick

You got caught in a lie.

And you knew it.

LMAO

oh Larry, Larry, Larry

SSDD

Larry you lied.

You tried to mislead this forum with a generic comment about protests that were made 4 years ago and youi mplied they were about the events of last summer.

And they weren't.

And you're continuing your disingenuous bullshit now.

Man up and accept you tried to bullshit this forum and was called out on it.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #2946 on: March 06, 2021, 06:14:18 PM »

Shrub broke the VA the way he taxed the whole military with his bootless adventurism. If you want to give Hoover type New Deal credit for VA problems (all cause, no fix, no fucks) that goes to Shrub.

The Black Man saved your ass and the programs that carry you. He saved you from republican vultures ready to sell you for scrap.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2947 on: March 06, 2021, 07:45:07 PM »

So...you were 12 and called the kid in glasses “4 eyes.”  Everybody laughed and it was great fun.

Then you’re 30 and realize that calling people who wear glasses “4 eyes,” is not only not funny but can be hurtful.  You stop calling people who wear glasses “4 eyes.”   

Dr Seuss Enterprises did basically the same thing.
~Jamie Lee

Of course, it wasn't funny when you were 12, either, but the GOP and their friends never figured that part out, either, and would call elimination of bulling "cancel culture," too.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2948 on: March 06, 2021, 09:27:04 PM »

The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #2949 on: March 06, 2021, 10:24:59 PM »

Another woman accuses Cuomo.
Who is next, the Rockettes?

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #2950 on: March 06, 2021, 10:33:52 PM »

I imagine the only way you’d support him is if he got you a tax cut.
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #2951 on: March 06, 2021, 10:41:13 PM »

I imagine the only way you’d support him is if he got you a tax cut.
LOL!
In New York?

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #2952 on: March 06, 2021, 11:36:57 PM »

Another woman accuses Cuomo.
Who is next, the Rockettes?

If this bothers you, shouldn’t you be working on ejecting Kavanaugh from the bench and that creepy Georgia freshman guy from congress not to mention rewriting the GOP’s whole attitude towards women?

Has you god-emperor produced his court ordered DNA swab yet?

I love it when members of the Roy Moore fan club try to contort themselves into moralistic postures. They grunt, strain, and fall flat in a pasty mess on the floor.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #2953 on: March 06, 2021, 11:50:55 PM »

http://mobile.twitter.com/semperdiced/status/1368392466773110785

Senate passed cloture on the new AG. America gets a little greater next week with his final confirmation vote.

Richard P. Feynman

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #2954 on: March 07, 2021, 12:03:48 AM »

Re Kaepernick

You got caught in a lie.

And you knew it.

LMAO

oh Larry, Larry, Larry

SSDD

Larry you lied.

You tried to mislead this forum with a generic comment about protests that were made 4 years ago and youi mplied they were about the events of last summer.

And they weren't.

And you're continuing your disingenuous bullshit now.

Man up and accept you tried to bullshit this forum and was called out on it.

No Rudy. You're full of shit and you know it.

You're insisting I lied because you know you're wrong and you're being an ass.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2021, 12:05:31 AM by LarryBnDC »
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson
Pages: 1 ... 195 196 [197] 198 199 ... 2787