Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 282 283 [284] 285 286 ... 2929

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 762232 times)

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #4245 on: March 23, 2021, 04:38:28 PM »

Border 'Crisis'

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1374317350711869445.html

The law made in 1980...40 years ago...when there were probably just a few children arriving.
Obviously the law needs changing, as it seems to be being exploited.

Population of the US in 1980 was 226.5 million.
Today the population is 326.5 + million ...a far different place, a far different world.

No more room for anti immigrant crackers here anymore. We are actively corralling as many as possible into Florida so they can die in messy irrelevance like the state motto says.

Hope you'll like your ridding the landscape of "anti immigrant crackers" (who are likely more about anti-illegal immigrants than all immigrants)...and your world turns into 
"Mexico", "Central America", "South America" and all that will entail.
I do like everyone to be happy.

America is turning into America.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #4246 on: March 23, 2021, 04:39:57 PM »

I want to get my vaccination, so that I can do stuff.

I can go meet my Mom and her husband Chuck at Olvera Street, that is such a treat. I want to take a trip, maybe to Italy, for even just a couple of weeks would be great. And if I am going to live in Anaheim then I need to get an annual pass for Disneyland. There are many things that I want to do.

Here is a link for my local travel agency. It is all in Spanish, and it looks like they specialize in trips to Paris. It would be fun just to see what they have available and what the prices are.

http://aeroparistravel.com/

And I need to find a girlfriend who wants to travel. I am ready to do some traveling.

Salute,

Tony V.

That site would be no good for me as I only speak english.
Once upon a time I could speak and write french, but Paris was a long way from Sydney, and only the rich flew overseas.

How did your wife get here, walk?
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #4247 on: March 23, 2021, 04:41:46 PM »

Five days ago the NRA celebrated a win n court... timing is everything.

On Friday evening, a judge in the Centennial state gave law-abiding gun owners something to celebrate. He ruled that the city of Boulder’s ban on possessing and transferring commonly-possessed “assault weapons” and ten-round magazines was preempted by state law and struck them down. This was an NRA-ILA supported case.

So much winning

https://www.nraila.org/articles/20210315/victory-in-colorado-preemption-case
« Last Edit: March 23, 2021, 04:53:46 PM by LarryBnDC »

Lyndon Johnson

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4248 on: March 23, 2021, 04:55:59 PM »

Border 'Crisis'

The law made in 1980...40 years ago...when there were probably just a few children arriving.
Obviously the law needs changing, as it seems to be being exploited.

Population of the US in 1980 was 226.5 million.
Today the population is 326.5 + million ...a far different place, a far different world.

No more room for anti immigrant crackers here anymore. We are actively corralling as many as possible into Florida so they can die in messy irrelevance like the state motto says.

Hope you'll like your ridding the landscape of "anti immigrant crackers" (who are likely more about anti-illegal immigrants than all immigrants)...and your world turns into 
"Mexico", "Central America", "South America" and all that will entail.
I do like everyone to be happy.

America is turning into America.

The big problem is crackers too dumb to realize they themselves are immigrants. The evil rich here would be lost without those dumb crackers. They’d be utterly unable to insulate themselves from things like justice and taxes without large ignorant racist support.

The good wholesome cracker argument doesn’t work any better for you than it does for our stupidest Senator, Mr. Johnson of Wisconsin.

As for ridding the landscape, the double A crackers are self rapturing with their Covid superspreader parties, their meth and heroin, their negative birth rates, and race toward stupefied ignorance. Just look at Kiid. He’s the poster child for decline and decay. Fortunately we’re a melting pot in this country that constantly renews itself with wave after wave of new immigrants reweaving, repairing, and improving our culture.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #4249 on: March 23, 2021, 04:58:01 PM »

Five days ago the NRA celebrated a win n court... timing is everything.

On Friday evening, a judge in the Centennial state gave law-abiding gun owners something to celebrate. He ruled that the city of Boulder’s ban on possessing and transferring commonly-possessed “assault weapons” and ten-round magazines was preempted by state law and struck them down. This was an NRA-ILA supported case.

So much winning

https://www.nraila.org/articles/20210315/victory-in-colorado-preemption-case

Universal background checks and an assault weapon ban are both more popular than the Rescue package just passed, checks and all.

The time is now.

facilitatorn

• View Profile

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #4251 on: March 23, 2021, 05:23:01 PM »

Lyndon Johnson

facilitatorn

• View Profile

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4253 on: March 23, 2021, 06:25:42 PM »

Border 'Crisis'

I think what is UNFAIR is if kids are forced to go through the process

If only you had expressed half that much passion about the children's representing themselves in immigration court.

But no.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #4255 on: March 23, 2021, 06:27:58 PM »

Evanston, IL votes to approve reparations to African-american residents...

Let the wailing and gnashing of teeth commence.

Lyndon Johnson

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #4256 on: March 23, 2021, 06:36:31 PM »

Its the cyclecar way politics run. Loony right to loony left.  Mostly here in Florida 2nd generation immigrants buying up cheaper housing to set things up for the expected flood of humanity. These people failed all over the western hemisphere through many centuries, there is a better chance of US turning into a neo-banana republic rather than them assimilating flawlessly. Wonderful geographic areas with much in the way of natural resources just abysmal failures. Too many children, a worship of the criminal drug sub-culture, a low value of life, no respect for education, etc.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4257 on: March 23, 2021, 06:52:27 PM »

A topic for the Biden administration?

https://www.medpagetoday.com/primarycare/dietnutrition/91749

The role of corn money in America's obesity problem.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #4258 on: March 23, 2021, 06:53:49 PM »

Its the cyclecar way politics run. Loony right to loony left.  Mostly here in Florida 2nd generation immigrants buying up cheaper housing to set things up for the expected flood of humanity. These people failed all over the western hemisphere through many centuries, there is a better chance of US turning into a neo-banana republic rather than them assimilating flawlessly. Wonderful geographic areas with much in the way of natural resources just abysmal failures. Too many children, a worship of the criminal drug sub-culture, a low value of life, no respect for education, etc.

You do know the USA created Banana Republics?

Look up United Fruit Company ... under its contemporary name.

Chiquita
« Last Edit: March 23, 2021, 07:23:37 PM by LarryBnDC »

Lyndon Johnson

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #4259 on: March 23, 2021, 07:22:21 PM »

I want to get my vaccination, so that I can do stuff.

I can go meet my Mom and her husband Chuck at Olvera Street, that is such a treat. I want to take a trip, maybe to Italy, for even just a couple of weeks would be great. And if I am going to live in Anaheim then I need to get an annual pass for Disneyland. There are many things that I want to do.

Here is a link for my local travel agency. It is all in Spanish, and it looks like they specialize in trips to Paris. It would be fun just to see what they have available and what the prices are.

http://aeroparistravel.com/

And I need to find a girlfriend who wants to travel. I am ready to do some traveling.

Salute,

Tony V.

That site would be no good for me as I only speak english.
Once upon a time I could speak and write french, but Paris was a long way from Sydney, and only the rich flew overseas.

How did your wife get here, walk?

Born here.

I had a french pen friend at school.
She addressed her letters "Sir bambu".

She would correct my french, I would correct her english.
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.
Pages: 1 ... 282 283 [284] 285 286 ... 2929