Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 414 415 [416] 417 418 ... 2929

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 764306 times)

kidcarter8

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #6225 on: April 29, 2021, 08:48:27 PM »

So the TV ratings for Sleepy Joe’s Speech last night show most people went to bed before he got very far into his view of government from cradle to grave.

Who could blame them?

The setting was depressing.  A few hundred privileged liberals, all of them vaccinated, sitting around in masks but why?  Another reminder the people in charge care more about power than inspiring the rest of us.

Shut up and obey. We do they implied.

Comical to see the color combinations of Kammy and Nancy.  With masks on you couldn’t tell them apart from
LLoyd and Harry in Dumb and Dumber.

But then we got the real viciousness of the left when Twitter erupted after Senator Tim Scott’s rebuttal.
Sheer bigotry and hatefulness revealing the total insecurity of the progressives who can’t stand a black straying from the left’s modern “ plantation.”

Under Trump Blacks had the lowest unemployment rate ever and saw wages go up.

We will see if they fare as well under Biden.

Nothing Joe said last night should give them much hope.

Trump's first address was momentous, invigorating, well-written and certainly expertly delivered.

Oh, well - can only have nice things occasionally.
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6226 on: April 29, 2021, 08:53:31 PM »

Does anybody believe Red wrote that himself?

Why is anybody reading what Ward posts, anymore?!

The death-belches of dying dinosaurs make such sweet music plus they won’t be around much longer. I like the way his sense of pain his life of mistakes has caused him has clearly penetrated far farther than his ability to comprehend his situation in time or space. Red’s blend of tragic and comic is both ugly and fascinating as it is repulsive and pitiful.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

barton

« Reply #6227 on: April 29, 2021, 09:02:31 PM »

Right now workers need to be clearing out dead dry brush, and dead trees, etc, from our forests, and fire roads need to be made, etc.

Shhhhh.....

They said "One who will not be named" was wrong about that

And he was.   You can't practically  take a rake to the Sierras,  etc.  and fix the fire problems.   And he lied when he said Finland rakes their forests,  as Finns pointed out.   And he lied about the causes of forest fires.   And he made ignorant remarks that revealed he knew nothing about forest management,  drought, climate change,  or the difference between his ass and a hole in the ground.   

Tony's satellite and aerial surveillance suggestion,  however,  was a good one.   It's one of the ways Finland does manage their forests.   

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #6228 on: April 29, 2021, 09:10:34 PM »

Thank you Barton. That was a comprehensive smack down capped with an excellent point in response to Tony.

It seems someone has talked to folks like Red and figured out what they really mean by what they are saying,

http://www.salon.com/2021/04/29/joe-biden-turns-the-tables-on-republicans/

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6229 on: April 29, 2021, 09:21:16 PM »

Such sad acts by such a large group

https://www.foxnews.com/media/tim-scott-responds-to-stunning-assault-left-color-skin

Fuck T8m Scott.

He’s catching hell for content of his character .

He lost nearly every black person watching when he he said, “Our President seems like a good man.”

CHECK PLEASE!

So, you're okay with "uncle Tim" and going after him because he's not black enough?

And you don't consider yourself a bigot.

Cognitive dissonance in action.

I’ve notice when people start a sentence with , “So...” it’s usually followed b6 some silly, shallow bullshit.

Fuck Tim Scott and fuck you.

You're a bigot.

Larry Bunker.

Tent ain't big enough on your side of the cornfield, is it?

Plain and simple. You can't attack his ideas, so you attack him for not being really black. 

That is straight-up bigotry.

You'd cheer his lynching.

The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #6230 on: April 29, 2021, 09:22:19 PM »

Bigot.

Asshat.

I won't quibble.
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #6231 on: April 29, 2021, 09:22:31 PM »

So release the footage.

Sure, I will get right on it so you can give it your slant.  I am sure "didnt have to kill him" will be part of it.

Q:  If the fifth shot hits his arm (like the other 4, reportedly) and they stop shooting, what happens next?

Fuck the speculation!

Let’s the footage.

It's real life, not a fucking movie, dope.

No shit.

This is a very stupid argument on your part.

So why was he using his car as a deadly weapon?

You’ve seen the footage?

https://www.wsoctv.com/news/local/lawyers-pathologist-says-andrew-brown-shot-5-times-by-deputies/W4W6JQRZCRAWLCUDNFX5SUKGQ4/

ELIZABETH CITY, N.C. — A North Carolina prosecutor says that a Black man killed by deputies hit law enforcement officers with his car before they opened fire.

District Attorney Andrew Womble told a judge at a hearing Wednesday that he viewed body camera video and disagreed with a characterization by attorneys for the family of Andrew Brown Jr. that his car was stationary when the shooting started.

Womble said the video shows that Brown’s car made contact with law enforcement twice before shots could be heard on the video.

You haven’t seen the footage, but you’re willing to take the DAs word for it.

SUCKER

The DA is a well-respected individual.

YOU? You just hate cops.

Fuck off, Fatso.
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #6232 on: April 29, 2021, 09:22:45 PM »

So the TV ratings for Sleepy Joe’s Speech last night show most people went to bed before he got very far into his view of government from cradle to grave.

Who could blame them?

The setting was depressing.  A few hundred privileged liberals, all of them vaccinated, sitting around in masks but why?  Another reminder the people in charge care more about power than inspiring the rest of us.

Comical to see the color combinations of Kammy and Nancy.  With masks on you couldn’t tell them apart from

But then we got the real viciousness of the left when Twitter erupted after Senator Tim Scott’s rebuttal.
Sheer bigotry and hatefulness revealing the total insecurity of the progressives who can’t stand a black straying from the left’s modern “ plantation.”

The only thing missing is, “you can’t make this up.”

Dispatches from:

If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #6233 on: April 29, 2021, 09:24:02 PM »

Calling Senator Tim Scott Uncle Tim is an insult to Uncle Tom. Tim is more like Stephen

Doubling down on the bigotry.

You are who you are, Larry.

A fat loser bigot.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #6234 on: April 29, 2021, 09:27:26 PM »

Who could blame them?

Trump's first address was momentous, invigorating, well-written and certainly expertly delivered.

Oh, well - can only have nice things occasionally.

If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

barton

« Reply #6235 on: April 29, 2021, 09:28:54 PM »

And I thank you, Fac,  for another installment of:   Amanda nails it again.

Snap polls after the speech showed that 85% of viewers approved of Biden's speech, out of a crowd that was only 54% Democratic. This comports with previous polling that shows that, while Biden's approval numbers are stuck in the low 50s because of GOP voters who will never say they like him, an overwhelming majority like his actual policy ideas. Demonizing him as "tax-and-spend" isn't working, because voters are increasingly keen on the idea that we should be taxing corporations and wealthy people and spending it on the programs that Biden has successfully — and correctly — identified as investments in our nation's future: infrastructure, child care, jobs...   

And I see Hairy has been anointed in the important rite of passage where the Unotroll calls you a deformed baby from a diseased twat.   Brought a tear to my eye.   I've got the champagne chilling! 

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #6236 on: April 29, 2021, 09:29:15 PM »

Calling Senator Tim Scott Uncle Tim is an insult to Uncle Tom. Tim is more like Stephen

A fat loser bigot.

He’s who your lady dreams of, Uno. It’s ok. Learn to deal with it.

Being bigoted against bad ideas and their relentless purveyors is no Vice, you wrinkled cockface.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #6237 on: April 29, 2021, 09:43:13 PM »

A fat loser bigot.

Oh my!

Gonna be 63 this year and some internet asshole called me fat.

Do you think I don’t know?

The first few times that shit happened I felt embarrassed and small. But one day in 8th grade one of the “got any change?” snapped on me about being a fat boy after I ignored it his request. Then he said it again, just like you tried, “I’m talking to you fat boy, you hear me?”

“Yeah I hear you and you’re right. I am fat and you’re fucking ugly, so what? I might lose weight but you’re stuck.”

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #6238 on: April 29, 2021, 09:46:43 PM »

”The DA is a well-respected individual.

YOU? You just hate cops.”

That is profound...

Lyndon Johnson

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #6239 on: April 29, 2021, 09:55:45 PM »

A fat loser bigot.

Oh my!

Gonna be 63 this year and some internet asshole called me fat.

Do you think I don’t know?

The first few times that shit happened I felt embarrassed and small. But one day in 8th grade one of the “got any change?” snapped on me about being a fat boy after I ignored it his request. Then he said it again, just like you tried, “I’m talking to you fat boy, you hear me?”

“Yeah I hear you and you’re right. I am fat and you’re fucking ugly, so what? I might lose weight but you’re stuck.”

Okay, Buckwheat.

Pages: 1 ... 414 415 [416] 417 418 ... 2929