Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 497 498 [499] 500 501 ... 2929

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 760018 times)

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #7470 on: May 22, 2021, 02:42:16 PM »

After police killed his son at his student apartment complex in Denton, Texas, Kevin Tarver waited to hear from the Black Lives Matter leaders he had long seen condemn similar police shootings on TV and social media.

He expected strategic advice. Help with funeral costs. At the very least, condolences.

Sixteen months later, no one from the national organization -- which last year reported a haul of $90 million -- has reached out to offer a word or help in his fight for justice.

“My son’s case is not bigger or smaller than anyone else’s,” Tarver said. “But to have that spotlight initiates pressure, and that’s not happening. When you’re raising millions of dollars, where is it going?”

https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/news/nation/2021/05/22/george-floyds-murder-fueled-black-lives-matter-movement-whats-next/4929808001/
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7471 on: May 22, 2021, 03:58:20 PM »

Three posts in a row from that racist trash Utley conclusively demonstrating he does not understand the Palestinian question, police brutality or Black Lives Matter. Good job.
A parrot bit me.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #7472 on: May 22, 2021, 04:31:02 PM »

He has a PhD in trolling though.
"I've been in and out, I've been up and down.  I don't want to go until I've been all around."--Jack Bruce

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #7474 on: May 22, 2021, 07:40:31 PM »

If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

barton

« Reply #7475 on: May 22, 2021, 08:35:13 PM »

Two more terrific headlines from Gateway Pundit (this is addictive) (so I'm stopping)...

What a Sideshow: Rude Kamala Insults South Korean Leader – Shakes His Hand Then Wipes It On Her Pantsuit   

I love the grammatical ambiguity there,  as to which person's hand was wiped on her pants.   

And this next one's for Boz and any other "Pale Fire" fans....

‘Tastes Like Shrimp’ – Virginia Restaurant Serves Cicada Tacos in Latest Push to Convince People to Eat Bugs   

barton

« Reply #7476 on: May 22, 2021, 09:07:35 PM »

(further digression... Nabakov poking fun at the English,  as one in Nice mistranslates "cigale" (cicada)  as its homophone in English...)

“Espied on a pine’s bark,
As we were walking home the day she died,
An empty emerald case, squat and frog-eyed,
Hugging the trunk; and its companion piece,
A gum-logged ant.
                         That Englishman in Nice,
A proud and happy linguist: je nourris
Les pauvres cigales—meaning that he
Fed the poor sea gulls!”   

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #7477 on: May 23, 2021, 05:03:58 AM »

He has a PhD in trolling though.

Well I'd like to know where all the money is going, and why Mr Tarver hasn't received any of it.
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #7478 on: May 23, 2021, 08:37:51 AM »

Three posts in a row from that racist trash Utley conclusively demonstrating he does not understand the Palestinian question, police brutality or Black Lives Matter. Good job.

Here we see the arrogant and dismissive nature of the typical leftist turd. Unless one shows complete agreement with the leftist on a matter, one is derided for either ignorance or some fundamental deficit in one's education.

This is because the committed leftist can preach tolerance but never practice it. To the leftist, tolerance = acceptance. Such false equivalence underscores the leftist's supercilious tone and demonstrates his or her own lack of objectivity, intelligence, and intellectual honesty.

When one is confronted by this display, one can mark the leftist as being unworthy of being taken seriously.

In this particular case, this particular leftist is behaving as expected.
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #7479 on: May 23, 2021, 08:50:18 AM »

Former Democratic presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard said Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot's (D) decision to limit media interviews to journalists of color was "anti-white racism" and called for her resignation.

Lightfoot drew scrutiny this week after deciding to grant one-on-one interviews only to people of color to cover her two-year anniversary in office.

Gabbard said the decision was "abhorrent" and called on leaders to "condemn all racism, including anti-white."

"Mayor Lightfoot's blatant anti-white racism is abhorrent. I call upon President Biden, Kamala Harris, and other leaders of our county-of all races-to join me in calling for Mayor Lightfoot's resignation. Our leaders must condemn all racism, including anti-white," Gabbard tweeted.

https://news.google.com/articles/CBMidmh0dHBzOi8vdGhlaGlsbC5jb20vaG9tZW5ld3MvbWVkaWEvNTU0ODg1LXR1bHNpLWdhYmJhcmQtb24tY2hpY2Fnby1tYXlvcnMtZGVjaXNpb24tdG8tbGltaXQtbWVkaWEtaW50ZXJ2aWV3cy10by1wZW9wbGXSAXpodHRwczovL3RoZWhpbGwuY29tL2hvbWVuZXdzL21lZGlhLzU1NDg4NS10dWxzaS1nYWJiYXJkLW9uLWNoaWNhZ28tbWF5b3JzLWRlY2lzaW9uLXRvLWxpbWl0LW1lZGlhLWludGVydmlld3MtdG8tcGVvcGxlP2FtcA?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #7480 on: May 23, 2021, 08:55:14 AM »

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #7481 on: May 23, 2021, 09:15:43 AM »

No comment from BLM, yet.

Too busy supporting Hamas?

https://news.yahoo.com/die-jew-jewish-family-visiting-212620344.html

JLM

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #7482 on: May 23, 2021, 09:44:32 AM »

No comment yet from BLM on this:

https://nypost.com/2021/05/22/no-remorse-in-nyc-pummeling-of-jewish-man-da/amp/

JLM

Was the young man beaten by agents of the state known as THE POLICE?

Or was he randomly set upon by a group of assholes?

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #7483 on: May 23, 2021, 09:45:33 AM »

”Here we see the arrogant and dismissive nature of the typical leftist turd.”

Do you own a mirror?

Lyndon Johnson

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #7484 on: May 23, 2021, 09:50:27 AM »

Can't wear a yarmulke.

Sad.

But was the attack provoked, verbally if not physically?
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -
Pages: 1 ... 497 498 [499] 500 501 ... 2929