Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 536 537 [538] 539 540 ... 2929

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 759290 times)

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #8055 on: May 30, 2021, 04:39:59 PM »

Be honest UNO, being white didn’t hurt you, did it.

Being a black who didn’t know his place got me excommunicated from The Suffolk County Democratic Committee because I broke the rules and took my campaigns to 5he white districts.

No democrat could win any office in Suffolk County without getting 80-90 % of black voters in the black districts. White Democrats could split the white vote and win on strength of black votes. Black candidates, in other words performed as rabbits for white candidates except we knocked on doors in the white districts. Pissed off the old black establishment and I got 5hrown to the wolves instead of “Hey this guy is good.”

First campaign I worked was phone banking and designing lit for North Amityville and Wyandanch on behalf of Tom Downey who 9nly show3d his face 3very two years in early November.

By 1992 I was persona non grata so I took Tom Downey’s Republican opponent through the black districts long before the last Sunday’s in October (when candidates show up at black church) to the different community organizations ladies clubs barber shops and youth centers.

Why? Because Rick Lazio was a friend from when he was a baby ADA in Frans office at Suffolk County DA.

I got it, Larry. You said what you said. It DOES NOT MAKE IT SO, no matter what you say or what your SJW Klan says.

Tell that to banks who says he he deals in facts.

However, what FACTS can has he presented to prove I tried to mislead the forum?

So...I'm not being honest because I don't fit my perspective on my life to match your narrative about my life?

As for banks, it seems you share a lot in common with him.

But he does appear to be more honest.

Then again, I'm only judging on what I have learned digitally about each of you.

Which can grossly distort reality.
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #8057 on: May 30, 2021, 04:44:31 PM »

Yeah, Larry I got your great life story down. Can't wait until Hollywood picks it up and gets Sterling K. Brown to co-star in it with you and your son.

What you don't get Larry is that there is no failure allowed in white male culture. POC and women can fail and blame white man's society for it.

White men who fail can only blame themselves.

That really tears up a lot of folks.

Fear of failure can be a great motivation, or it can cripple one.

Oh, you’re envious.

You talk shit while I did shit.

You’ve always tried to project your fears on me right, VIC?

Things didn’t go your way, huh VIC?

How many times you accuse me of embracing VICTIMHOOD, huh VIC?

You can only blame yourselves.

Born into bad circumstances? Get a good education, a decent haircut and a modest suit and bust your ass and you will be a success.

Wrong ethnicity? Do all 5he above, get a rhinoplasty change your name and voila!

Success. Read JD Vance. He’s an asshole but his story is real.

We used to joke:

What do you ask black man in a three piece suit?

“Will the defendant rise?”

What do you call a Harvard educated black man who rises up to be POTUS?

“Nigger”.

Already explained it. White men own their failures and their successes.

You only own your successes. Your failures are someone else's fault.

The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #8058 on: May 30, 2021, 04:48:57 PM »

Be honest UNO, being white didn’t hurt you, did it.

Being a black who didn’t know his place got me excommunicated from The Suffolk County Democratic Committee because I broke the rules and took my campaigns to 5he white districts.

No democrat could win any office in Suffolk County without getting 80-90 % of black voters in the black districts. White Democrats could split the white vote and win on strength of black votes. Black candidates, in other words performed as rabbits for white candidates except we knocked on doors in the white districts. Pissed off the old black establishment and I got 5hrown to the wolves instead of “Hey this guy is good.”

First campaign I worked was phone banking and designing lit for North Amityville and Wyandanch on behalf of Tom Downey who 9nly show3d his face 3very two years in early November.

By 1992 I was persona non grata so I took Tom Downey’s Republican opponent through the black districts long before the last Sunday’s in October (when candidates show up at black church) to the different community organizations ladies clubs barber shops and youth centers.

Why? Because Rick Lazio was a friend from when he was a baby ADA in Frans office at Suffolk County DA.

I got it, Larry. You said what you said. It DOES NOT MAKE IT SO, no matter what you say or what your SJW Klan says.

However, what FACTS can has he presented to prove I tried to mislead the forum?

So...I'm not being honest because I don't fit my perspective on my life to match your narrative about my life?

As for banks, it seems you share a lot in common with him.

But he does appear to be more honest.

Then again, I'm only judging on what I have learned digitally about each of you.

Which can grossly distort reality.

Your words.

What you write.

You tell on yourself.

You’re a self righteous racist who needs to feel superior and you’re stringing this shit along because no matter how hard you try you cannot demonstrate superiority.

You have to be twice as good and you still might get half as much so you always do your best.

My mom used to say something along the lines of:

“Good, better best! You must never rest until good is better and better is best!”

Difference between you and me?

We both had paper routes but I had employees.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #8059 on: May 30, 2021, 04:51:30 PM »

Larry let it go.

Tell you what Larry when you think you caught me in a lie or posting something misleading, call me out on it.

Just like I did too you.

That seems fair right?

Taking accountability for what we do or what we post.

You want to post misleading stuff you certainly can, but you may get called on it.

Larry now its time to let it go.

And you will get over the pain.

SSDD

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #8060 on: May 30, 2021, 04:55:13 PM »

Yeah, Larry I got your great life story down. Can't wait until Hollywood picks it up and gets Sterling K. Brown to co-star in it with you and your son.

What you don't get Larry is that there is no failure allowed in white male culture. POC and women can fail and blame white man's society for it.

Oh, you’re envious.

Born into bad circumstances? Get a good education, a decent haircut and a modest suit and bust your ass and you will be a success.

Wrong ethnicity? Do all 5he above, get a rhinoplasty change your name and voila!

We used to joke:

“Nigger”.

White men own their successes and failures yeah that’s why they’re screaming about voting fraud and trying to overthrow the government.

That’s why white folks perpetrated POGROMS on black people when the succeeded on their own IN SPITE of Jim Crow,

Sit down you whiny little bitch.

I succeeded in spite of motherfuckers like you.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #8061 on: May 30, 2021, 04:58:51 PM »

Larry let it go.

Tell you what Larry when you think you caught me in a lie or posting something misleading, call me out on it.

Just like I did too you.

That seems fair right?

You want to post misleading stuff you certainly can, but you may get called on it.

SSDD

So far your only proof is

“BECAUSE I SAID SO”

Provide a fucking fact that isn’t just your opinion and I’ll let it go.

The way I let it go every other time your bullshit facts was ‘because I said so.’

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #8062 on: May 30, 2021, 05:03:53 PM »

Let’s see some proof BANKS.

Provide a FACT that demonstrates I lied or mislead.

Prove that it was than a hasty and sloppy cut and paste.

Prove I was stupid enough to try and pass off four year old data as current when 5he provisos was “America had a chance to respond to peaceful protest.”

Have at it.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star

Lyndon Johnson

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #8064 on: May 30, 2021, 05:17:28 PM »

Larry let it go.

Just like I did too you.

That seems fair right?

SSDD

“BECAUSE I SAID SO”

The way I let it go every other time your bullshit facts was ‘because I said so.’

Larry we played this game a year ago. I can not prove intent. But you knew immediately then why the post was misleading. I never said why it was misleading. But I got the sense from you then, that even admitting it was a "mistake" was too much for your fragile psyche. 

Now if someone said to me, "your post is misleading" I would ask how, or why?

You didn't. You knew exactly and immediately why it was misleading, without any prompting from me. My sense, and my common sense told me you posted a misleading link on purpose.

SO IT WAS NOT BECAUSE I SAID SO, IT WAS BECAUSE YOU SAID SO.

Now it might have been a sloppy error on your part.

But you were and are way WAY too defensive about this.

So let it go, as I let it go over a year ago.

And I understand I now run the risk of drawing the ire of the Fact be Damned Self-Proclaimed Woke Knights of Elba.

But sometimes you do things for principle and because its the right thing to do.

Right Sir Knight?

But Larry no answer to my proposal for taking accountability for posts?

Its color blind and is a fact-based honor system.

Accountability is not black and white, it should be universal.

SSDD

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #8065 on: May 30, 2021, 05:29:30 PM »

Larry let it go.

Just like I did too you.

That seems fair right?

SSDD

“BECAUSE I SAID SO”

Larry we played this game a year ago. I can not prove intent. But you knew immediately then why the post was misleading. I never said why it was misleading. But I got the sense from you then, that even admitting it was a "mistake" was too much for your fragile psyche. 

Now if someone said to me, "your post is misleading" I would ask how, or why?

You didn't. You knew exactly and immediately why it was misleading, without any prompting from me. My sense, and my common sense told me you posted a misleading link on purpose.

SO IT WAS NOT BECAUSE I SAID SO, IT WAS BECAUSE YOU SAID SO.

Now it might have been a sloppy error on your part.

But you were and are way WAY too defensive about this.

So let it go, as I let it go over a year ago.

And I understand I now run the risk of drawing the ire of the Fact be Damned Self-Proclaimed Woke Knights of Elba.

But sometimes you do things for principle and because its the right thing to do.

Right Sir Knight?

But Larry no answer to my proposal for taking accountability for posts?

Its color blind and is a fact-based honor system.

Accountability is not black and white, it should be universal.

SSDD

I was chagrined because I fucked up.

I took accountability in the next post I said it was from 2016.

I left in “This week” and that a was a mistake I copped to when I said it was from 2016.

You could have let it go then but you didn’t.

For the last year you swore caught me in a lie, of being misleading and of “intellectual dishonesty.”

You said I was trying to pass off old polling data as current when in truth that would not have served my purpose.

Now. AFTER A FUCKING YEAR OF CALLING ME EVERYTHING BUT  A CHILD OF GOD you’re gonna say

you cannot prove intent.

No facts.

No supporting argument for the no facts.

Now we’re good.

« Last Edit: May 30, 2021, 05:37:46 PM by LarryBnDC »

Lyndon Johnson

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #8066 on: May 30, 2021, 05:31:30 PM »

Oh, you’re envious.

We used to joke:

“Nigger”.

White men own their successes and failures yeah that’s why they’re screaming about voting fraud and trying to overthrow the government.

That’s why white folks perpetrated POGROMS on black people when the succeeded on their own IN SPITE of Jim Crow,

Sit down you whiny little bitch.

I succeeded in spite of motherfuckers like you.

There you go again. This explains why you always had to move on. You don't get along very well with others.

If you HAD HAD the good fortune of working with someone like me, you'd have been MORE successful, because I would have taught you how to hold yourself accountable for your success and your failures.

And I wasn't whining, bruh, I was just telling it like it is.

We sink or swim.

You keep screaming for a lifeboat. 

Lifeboat Larry. Has a nice ring to it.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2021, 05:35:15 PM by UNO »

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #8067 on: May 30, 2021, 05:41:58 PM »

If you HAD HAD the good fortune of working with someone like me, you'd have been MORE successful, because I would have taught you how to hold yourself accountable for your success and your failures.

Ok.

Who has the guts to give their take on this?

The only thing that held me back over the years was my own fucking body.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #8068 on: May 30, 2021, 05:44:53 PM »

UNO would have taught me how to eat shit and like it.

Once I had chicks in the nest I had to eat a lot of shit.

Before that there was no amount of crap I would take because my talents and skills took me everywhere I wanted to go.

Lyndon Johnson

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #8069 on: May 30, 2021, 05:46:41 PM »

Here you go, Larry.

This is how it was for a lot of us white dudes taking on the big wide world:

And this is how you think it was for us:

I hope this helps you adjust your racial lenses.

Pages: 1 ... 536 537 [538] 539 540 ... 2929