Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 541 542 [543] 544 545 ... 2929

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 759026 times)

bankshot1

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #8130 on: May 30, 2021, 09:16:38 PM »

And fwiw, and this should be obvious by now, Larry is just misleading Elba once again.

Perhaps treating Larry as a man was my mistake, as he's acting like a spoiled child.

Come on banks

You made a conclusion now show your work

PROVE “This week” was the only quote above the link.

You can’t because that’s not true

I did not mislead the form

You’re falling back in that because that’s all you got.

Looking for a lifeline Banks?

It ain’t coming.

You’re wrong and you’re too big a schmuck to admit it.

yet you admitted a mistake and I've shown that you tried to pass off 2016 data as 2020, when a simple introductory sentence written by your big-self would have explained your position and clearly comped the data. Yet the extent of your scholarship was "this week" and a link to 2016 data. It was sloppy and misleading. It was the work of a child.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #8131 on: May 30, 2021, 09:25:16 PM »

And fwiw, and this should be obvious by now, Larry is just misleading Elba once again.

Perhaps treating Larry as a man was my mistake, as he's acting like a spoiled child.

Come on banks

It ain’t coming.

yet you admitted a mistake and I've shown that you tried to pass off 2016 data as 2020, when a simple introductory sentence written by your big-self would have explained your position and clearly comped the data. Yet the extent of your scholarship was "this week" and a link to 2016 data. It was sloppy and misleading. It was the work of a child.

I did not write an introductory sentence

I did not try to pass off 2016 data as current because that would have defeated the purpose of 5he post which was to contrast America’s attitude from then to 2020.

It was a pull quote from the article and I did not edit out the two words ’this week’ out of it before posting. The pull quote was sufficient for everyone but you because once you knew it was a mistake you’ve taken a year to avoid admitting YOU read it wrong,

I captioned the thing “America you had your chance”

The quote spoke for itself with exception of this week that made it look current.

You called me on it and I said it was 2016 and you were off to the races because YOU were too lax to click through the article

I wasn’t gonna kiss your ass over an editing mistake and call8ng me a child makes you no less than a colossal asshole.

Even you know you’re an asshole.

You chose the biggest asshole in The Loony Tunes universe as an avatar.

Another thing, this ain’t no magazine for me to sweat over errors in spelling, punctuation or editing
in order to mollycoddle anal retentive jizzheads like you.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2021, 09:31:40 PM by LarryBnDC »
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #8132 on: May 30, 2021, 09:32:20 PM »

Come on banks

It ain’t coming.

I did not try to pass off 2016 data as current because that would hav3 defeated the purpose of 5he post which was to contrast America’s attitude from then to 2039.

It was a pull quote from the article and I did not edit out the two words this week out of it before posting. The pull quote was sufficient for everyone but you because once you knew it was a mistake you’ve taken a year to avoid admitting YOU read it wrong,

The quote spoke for itself with exception of this week that made it look current.

You called me on it and I said it was 2016 and you were off to the races because YOU were too lax to click through the article

I read the article thats how I understood the misleading nature of your post.

How many excuses are you going to come up with to cover for an inability to write one fucking sentence or taking some snippet from the article, beyond "this week" to give it context and some meaning. Instead "this week" created a false narrative equating America and protests in 2016 and 2020.

Jesus you're fucking dense.

barton

« Reply #8133 on: May 30, 2021, 09:37:01 PM »

Will be starting a new website this summer, which will include a political section.   Will pass the URL on to Oilcan (we correspond at another site) when it's up,  for those interested in a moderated forum.   

Goodbye,  thanks for some good discussions, good fellowship,  the whole nine yards.   (been weighing the decision for a while,  so it's not today in particular that prompts the departure)  Noise to signal ratio getting a little too high for me.   Sorry.   

Fare well and be well.

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8134 on: May 30, 2021, 09:37:35 PM »

FTR, also the Kap controversy was never as big as you or anyone else claimed it was, Larry.

From Wikipedia: A Clemson University research paper found that Russian bots played a role in amplifying the controversy over kneeling during the national anthem. Some 12,000 tweets linked to 491 accounts linked to Russia's Internet Research Agency were sent from the end of 2014 to mid-2018; those tweets peaked on September 22, 2017, after President Donald Trump's speech in Huntsville, Alabama.[212][213]

U.S. Senator James Lankford of Oklahoma said Russian internet trolls, seeking to polarize Americans, helped fuel online discord.[214][215][216] During a Senate hearing, Lankford said: "We watched, even this weekend, the Russians and their troll farms, their internet folks, start hashtagging out #TakeAKnee and also hashtagging out #BoycottNFL. They were taking both sides of the argument this weekend ... to try to raise the noise level of America and make a big issue seem like an even bigger issue as they are trying to push divisiveness in this country."[217]

So...chill.

Fuck off

Unless you think this guy is a Russian bot:

During a 90-minute speech in Alabama, purportedly to support Senator Luther Strange who faces a special primary election next Tuesday, Trump diverted into an extended rant on the NFL.

His ire was focused primarily on Colin Kaepernick and other NFL players who have participated in silent protests during the national anthem.

“Wouldn’t you love to see one of these NFL owners, when somebody disrespects our flag, to say, ‘get that son of a bitch off the field right now. He is fired. He’s fired!,'” Trump shouted to a cheering audience.

You're hero.

So...you support those who support Hamas and Castro.

But loathe Trump supporters?

That's a bit inconsistent.

I loathe them all.

Castro is dead US policy toward Cuba is stupid and outdated.

I don’t support HAMAS I support Palestinians

I don’t support Bibi because he’s bad for Israel.

I support Kaps stance on BLM.

The world is one of nuance.

However, I do loathe you.

Say a prayer to you dear fluffy lord our paths never cross in real life.

I got enough in the tank to wear your ass out with my left arm while seated in a chair. (This wa clearly a joke)

"Nuance". Larry's term for his inconsistencies.

He was for Hamas before he was against it.

Find a post where I support Bibi, btw.

And do detail us on that Cuban policy and what you think it should be, Malcolm.

Seems you loathe anyone who exposed you for the phony you really are.
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #8135 on: May 30, 2021, 09:38:59 PM »

Come on banks

It ain’t coming.

I did not try to pass off 2016 data as current because that would hav3 defeated the purpose of 5he post which was to contrast America’s attitude from then to 2039.

It was a pull quote from the article and I did not edit out the two words this week out of it before posting. The pull quote was sufficient for everyone but you because once you knew it was a mistake you’ve taken a year to avoid admitting YOU read it wrong,

How many excuses are you going to come up with to cover for an inability to write one fucking sentence or taking some snippet from the article, beyond "this week" to give it context and some meaning. Instead "this week" created a false narrative equating America and protests in 2016 and 2020.

Inability?

Dude I cut and pasted a paragraph from an article to give the link context. I’ve not changed my position in a year. I made mistake.
It’s taken you a year to come off calling me a liar and you’re excuse is you were too stupid to read an article before flaming it.

It’s getting late.

Pull up your depends and got to bed.

I’m sorry I didn’t spoon feed it to you.

Next t8me I’ll put it in a sippy cup it won’t drool off your chin.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #8136 on: May 30, 2021, 09:39:33 PM »

FTR, also the Kap controversy was never as big as you or anyone else claimed it was, Larry.

From Wikipedia: A Clemson University research paper found that Russian bots played a role in amplifying the controversy over kneeling during the national anthem. Some 12,000 tweets linked to 491 accounts linked to Russia's Internet Research Agency were sent from the end of 2014 to mid-2018; those tweets peaked on September 22, 2017, after President Donald Trump's speech in Huntsville, Alabama.[212][213]

U.S. Senator James Lankford of Oklahoma said Russian internet trolls, seeking to polarize Americans, helped fuel online discord.[214][215][216] During a Senate hearing, Lankford said: "We watched, even this weekend, the Russians and their troll farms, their internet folks, start hashtagging out #TakeAKnee and also hashtagging out #BoycottNFL. They were taking both sides of the argument this weekend ... to try to raise the noise level of America and make a big issue seem like an even bigger issue as they are trying to push divisiveness in this country."[217]

So...chill.

Fuck off

During a 90-minute speech in Alabama, purportedly to support Senator Luther Strange who faces a special primary election next Tuesday, Trump diverted into an extended rant on the NFL.

His ire was focused primarily on Colin Kaepernick and other NFL players who have participated in silent protests during the national anthem.

“Wouldn’t you love to see one of these NFL owners, when somebody disrespects our flag, to say, ‘get that son of a bitch off the field right now. He is fired. He’s fired!,'” Trump shouted to a cheering audience.

Gee, Larry ignore the evidence that was on point. It was never as big a contraversy as was claimed to be.

But nice try to lay THAT off on Trump.

Dope.

Yeah, sure.

The PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES words had no bearing on the situation.

Schmeckle

There goes Larry trying to change the topic. Bottom line, the bots made it a bigger controversy, which means it wasn't as big a deal as idiots like you and Trump wanted it to be, until they got involved.

Dope.
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #8137 on: May 30, 2021, 09:41:27 PM »

So...chill.

Fuck off

You're hero.

I loathe them all.

I got enough in the tank to wear your ass out with my left arm while seated in a chair. (This wa clearly a joke)

Go away, kid. You bother me.

Lyndon Johnson

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #8138 on: May 30, 2021, 09:43:22 PM »

Larry is used to his lifeboat and SJW Klan helping him out in situations like this.

And yes, he sure does like to throw that race card on the table.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #8139 on: May 30, 2021, 09:45:08 PM »

Yeah?  What is it?
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #8140 on: May 30, 2021, 09:45:32 PM »

Larry is used to his lifeboat and SJW Klan helping him out in situations like this.

And yes, he sure does like to throw that race card on the table.

What’s that BUCKWHEAT?

Go fuck a bug. How’s that for a race card?

Lyndon Johnson

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #8141 on: May 30, 2021, 09:46:32 PM »

So...chill.

Fuck off

You're hero.

I loathe them all.

Go away, kid. You bother me.

Facts bother you, Larry. They wreck your cozy narratives.

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #8142 on: May 30, 2021, 09:48:00 PM »

Come on banks

It ain’t coming.

Inability?

Dude I cut and pasted a paragraph from an article to give the link context. I’ve not changed my position in a year. I made mistake.
It’s taken you a year to come off calling me a liar and you’re excuse is you were too stupid to read an article before flaming it.

It’s getting late.

Pull up your depends and got to bed.

I’m sorry I didn’t spoon feed it to you.

Next t8me I’ll put it in a sippy cup it won’t drool off your chin.

Larry I have no doubt you can cut and paste and plagiarize. For a journalist I find it surprising you couldn't write one sentence to shape and define your argument, beyond a misleading "this week" creating a false narrative that equated 2016 and 2020.

Your idiotic childish insults do little to deflect my factual observations.

Get some rest Larry.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #8143 on: May 30, 2021, 09:51:37 PM »

You chose the biggest asshole in The Loony Tunes universe as an avatar.

Another thing, this ain’t no magazine for me to sweat over errors in spelling, punctuation or editing
in order to mollycoddle anal retentive jizzheads like you.

You're a lot less eloquent when your ghostwriter has the day off, Larry. Of course, you're only writing with one hand from your chair.

That's pretty fucking weak sauce.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #8144 on: May 30, 2021, 09:56:10 PM »

Yeah?  What is it?

He hated cops, but he likes them. He kneels during the anthem, but he means no disrespect.
He wanted a 6 year contract, but he supports Marxism. I

Kap's stances are about as consistent as...as... Larry's.
Pages: 1 ... 541 542 [543] 544 545 ... 2929