Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 669 670 [671] 672 673 ... 2927

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 756753 times)

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #10050 on: June 19, 2021, 03:59:36 PM »

Speaking of insects, nothing but crickets coming from the Elba left regarding the Biden Administration's nepotism issues.

Something caught in the CoW's throats?

Disappointing but not surprising.

“Not as bad as Trump” isn’t a good look.

One huge difference is those placed in higher level positions are qualified professionals, unlike Eric Trump’s wedding planner being put in charge of a major division of HUD. Yknow?
Hiring people because they are related to someone in the organization is bad. Hiring people.who are related to someone in the organization isn't, necessarily. Racist, like Red before him who posted the same.quote, has not identified any hire with the details to make that judgement.

By the way, it struck me that anyone who questions why most of us have concluded Racist is a racist should look at his posts this morning from Crows being the official candy of Juneteenth through adding essentially "lazy black people" to your reasons for the wealth gap. Jesus.
A parrot bit me.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #10051 on: June 19, 2021, 04:24:04 PM »

Speaking of insects, nothing but crickets coming from the Elba left regarding the Biden Administration's nepotism issues.

One huge difference is those placed in higher level positions are qualified professionals, unlike Eric Trump’s wedding planner being put in charge of a major division of HUD. Yknow?
Hiring people because they are related to someone in the organization is bad. Hiring people.who are related to someone in the organization isn't, necessarily. Racist, like Red before him who posted the same.quote, has not identified any hire with the details to make that judgement.

By the way, it struck me that anyone who questions why most of us have concluded Racist is a racist should look at his posts this morning from Crows being the official candy of Juneteenth through adding essentially "lazy black people" to your reasons for the wealth gap. Jesus.

The poster is a bona fide dyed in the wool out and out racist who squeals like a stuck pig when he gets called on it.

Because I’m ‘openly black’ he has to prove to himself he’s the better person.

If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #10052 on: June 19, 2021, 04:29:10 PM »

I prefer Emancipation day. Juneteenth sounds nonsensical?
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #10053 on: June 19, 2021, 04:33:20 PM »

No offense but IDGAF what you would prefer!
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #10054 on: June 19, 2021, 04:41:08 PM »

Racist shitheads like you should take a course in remedial English and practice in the infant section.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #10055 on: June 19, 2021, 04:48:14 PM »

No offense but IDGAF what you would prefer!

I have seen "Day" tacked on the end.

They aren't even consistently calling it anything.
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10056 on: June 19, 2021, 04:51:54 PM »

“No, it's pretty real. They smile in your face and tell you they're on your side, but if they really respected you, they'd let you fight your own battles.

They don't.”

Utley, you say stupid unwarranted and nasty shit. They call you on that. If I’m having to fight battles does that also mean you’re attacking me?
Not necessarily. It could mean you're perceiving an attack where none was made.

Carry on.
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #10057 on: June 19, 2021, 04:54:52 PM »

The poster is a bona fide dyed in the wool out and out racist who squeals like a stuck pig when he gets called on it.

Heh

That's your gig, Larry. Comparing yourself to others. I guess that's necessary to fit in, whereas, IDGAF.

The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #10058 on: June 19, 2021, 04:57:29 PM »

Hey. You want me to play the foil to your candyass says. I am.

Don't complain when you get what you want.

If I wasn't here, what the fuck would YOU talk about?

Meg Ryan's latest face lift?

STFU, insignificant one.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10059 on: June 19, 2021, 05:00:25 PM »

“No, it's pretty real. They smile in your face and tell you they're on your side, but if they really respected you, they'd let you fight your own battles.

They don't.”

Utley, you say stupid unwarranted and nasty shit. They call you on that. If I’m having to fight battles does that also mean you’re attacking me?

Carry on.

Your language, Ham.

It could be that you are imagining you are attacking when you are just dick-waving, I suppose.

But your posts, whether attacks or not, remain racist.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10060 on: June 19, 2021, 05:01:13 PM »

Heh

That's your gig, Larry. Comparing yourself to others. I guess that's necessary to fit in, whereas, IDGAF.

You keep saying you don't give a fuck while continually demonstrating that you do.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #10061 on: June 19, 2021, 05:37:55 PM »

I just watched Real Time with Bill Maher, a little known, pot-smoking libertarian white boy of privilege comedian satirist,  who has almost no following here in Elba. In any case he mentioned Juneteenth in his open, and wondered,

“Being the very newest of our holidays, white people, I must say, are very confused. Do we barbecue? Is there a mattress sale? What is the right time to start drinking? 2!”

People in his audience laughed. I suspect they did at home too.

Its sad so many here in Elba felt compelled to turn a joke into woke.

LMAO

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #10062 on: June 19, 2021, 05:42:25 PM »

They don't.”

Carry on.

You labeled them battles.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #10063 on: June 19, 2021, 05:45:42 PM »

I just watched Real Time with Bill Maher, a little known, pot-smoking libertarian white boy of privilege comedian satirist,  who has almost no following here in Elba. In any case he mentioned Juneteenth in his open, and wondered,

“Being the very newest of our holidays, white people, I must say, are very confused. Do we barbecue? Is there a mattress sale? What is the right time to start drinking? 2!”

People in his audience laughed. I suspect they did at home too.

Its sad so many here in Elba felt compelled to turn a joke into woke.

LMAO

I might have chuckled if I saw it...

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #10064 on: June 19, 2021, 05:52:31 PM »

It’s being reported Wilbur Ross generated between $53 - 120 million dollars through side gigs while he was commerce secretary.

The people Trump put in charge of this nation were mostly in it for the grift not for the service to the people, well, except for giving this sage advice during 2019 government shut-down:

“So the 30 days of pay that some people will be out – there’s no real reason why they shouldn’t be able to get a loan against it and we’ve seen a number of ads from the financial institutions doing that,” Ross said.

“So there really is not a good excuse why there really should be a liquidity crisis,” he said. “True the people might have to pay a little bit of interest.”

Ross made the comments as the longest government shutdown in U.S. history entered its 34th day with no end in sight.“

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-shutdown-ross-idUSKCN1PI1UM

Lyndon Johnson
Pages: 1 ... 669 670 [671] 672 673 ... 2927