Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 1049 1050 [1051] 1052 1053 ... 2926

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 756047 times)

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

Holly Martins

Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #15751 on: September 07, 2021, 10:40:03 PM »

Mexico is more advanced than the US:
https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/07/americas/mexico-criminalizing-abortion-unconstitutional-intl-latam/index.html

Criminalizing abortion is unconstitutional in Mexico.

Logged on to post much the same.  People in South Texas may someday have a new reason to go SotB.   What a strange turn it will be when crossing that direction will be seen as traveling to a more progressive nation.   

Holly Martins

« Reply #15752 on: September 07, 2021, 10:48:30 PM »

While limited exceptions are necessary, most people can be required to be vaccinated. . . . . Where a vaccine is not medically contraindicated, however, avoiding a deadly threat to the public health typically outweighs personal autonomy and individual freedom.

Got that?

I do.   You can thank this public health policy for helping your children grow up free of smallpox,  polio, typhus, diphtheria, meningococcus, etc.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #15753 on: September 07, 2021, 10:54:11 PM »

My Defence Minister is in Washington today seeking more access to US missile technology.
With China making war promises and  bambuworld a sitting duck, looks like Aussie is out to make some missiles for self defence.
Good...and about time too.
Blow up Beijing and Shanghai as soon as Chinese troops start landing.
Maybe smaller missiles to blow up invading Chinese warships.
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

Holly Martins

« Reply #15754 on: September 07, 2021, 11:01:06 PM »

BTW,  how many people here have been seriously knocked around by someone running a red light?  Happened to me around twenty years ago.   Usually in a group of ten or more people I'll find there's someone who's also had the pleasure, either in their car or on foot.   (I'm alive because I was in a car) 

At a deep level,  it's very edifying on the topic of the limits of individual freedom.  My hip will still twinge on a cold morning, on the topic of personal choice and how it's weighed against public safety.   

What an empty and false piety is the latest one about "freedom!" 

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #15755 on: September 07, 2021, 11:12:31 PM »

While limited exceptions are necessary, most people can be required to be vaccinated. . . . . Where a vaccine is not medically contraindicated, however, avoiding a deadly threat to the public health typically outweighs personal autonomy and individual freedom.

Got that?

I do.   You can thank this public health policy for helping your children grow up free of smallpox,  polio, typhus, diphtheria, meningococcus, etc.
Whoosh!

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #15756 on: September 07, 2021, 11:14:19 PM »

BTW,  how many people here have been seriously knocked around by someone running a red light?  Happened to me around twenty years ago.   Usually in a group of ten or more people I'll find there's someone who's also had the pleasure, either in their car or on foot.   (I'm alive because I was in a car) 

At a deep level,  it's very edifying on the topic of the limits of individual freedom.  My hip will still twinge on a cold morning, on the topic of personal choice and how it's weighed against public safety.   

Running a red light is a freedom?

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #15757 on: September 07, 2021, 11:46:21 PM »

My Defence Minister is in Washington today seeking more access to US missile technology.
With China making war promises and  bambuworld a sitting duck, looks like Aussie is out to make some missiles for self defence.
Good...and about time too.
Blow up Beijing and Shanghai as soon as Chinese troops start landing.
Maybe smaller missiles to blow up invading Chinese warships.

What you dont have impregnable coal powered defenses

You had better shut that industry down in the next five years and redirect the resources to your defense

Maybe you can come up with some sort of big slingshot or something to protect your shores

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #15758 on: September 07, 2021, 11:51:50 PM »

The wind whistling through Reds skull has an eerie cast to it tonight

Haunting and sad.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #15759 on: September 08, 2021, 01:17:09 AM »

The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #15760 on: September 08, 2021, 01:34:42 AM »

From a school in Idaho.

Idaho!

The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

Holly Martins

« Reply #15761 on: September 08, 2021, 09:27:41 AM »

Whoooosh.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15762 on: September 08, 2021, 09:38:19 AM »

Whoosh!
A parrot bit me.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15763 on: September 08, 2021, 09:39:46 AM »

Rats.
A parrot bit me.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #15764 on: September 08, 2021, 10:03:15 AM »

The Star Spangled Banner Protection Act goes into effect today in Texas

Mavericks owner Mark Cuban will face substantial fines if he refuses to have the national anthem played at Dallas home games.
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -
Pages: 1 ... 1049 1050 [1051] 1052 1053 ... 2926