Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 1457 1458 [1459] 1460 1461 ... 2924

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 750058 times)

kidcarter8

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #21870 on: December 06, 2021, 07:13:26 PM »

I don't want war anywhere, asshole.

Good luck with that
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #21871 on: December 06, 2021, 07:15:03 PM »

Blessed are the Peacemakers.

We need to appeal to the best in humanity, we need to elevate humanity, and we need for the Peacemakers to rise to the top and for the Peacemakers to have the loudest voices.

Salute,

Tony V.

Holly Martins

« Reply #21872 on: December 06, 2021, 07:16:36 PM »

I believe that was from the published diaries of the Italian journalist Leo Longanese. 

Uno stupido e uno stupido. Due stupidi sono due stupidi. Diecimila stupidi sono una forza storica.

Holly Martins

« Reply #21873 on: December 06, 2021, 07:20:42 PM »

Pay ATTENTION Bitches!

Or just kept laughing and calling me an Anti Semite.

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2022/01/january-6-insurrection-trump-coup-2024-election/620843/

If the Senate does not repeal the filibuster and allow voter protections and the Biden economic policies to advance we are fucked.

A well researched Achtung piece.  Too bad those would learn the most from it have the least attention span for an article of that length. 

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21874 on: December 06, 2021, 07:26:15 PM »

Good luck with that

I know that it is a futile desire for the time being, Kid.

But that's what I want, so stick your puerile "sounds like you want the Russia-Ukraine war" bs down your throat, because you ought to be eating your words long about now.

Still waiting for your take on what you think Biden ought to do instead of his stated plan.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #21875 on: December 06, 2021, 07:43:10 PM »

Good luck with that

But that's what I want, so stick your puerile "sounds like you want the Russia-Ukraine war" bs down your throat, because you ought to be eating your words long about now.

Still waiting for your take on what you think Biden ought to do instead of his stated plan.

He gives not one fuck about being right from your perspective

He gives not one fuck about what Biden should do.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21877 on: December 06, 2021, 07:58:48 PM »

Good luck with that

He gives not one fuck about being right from your perspective

He gives not one fuck about what Biden should do.

I know.

I just get bored writing "zzzzzzzzzzzz"

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #21879 on: December 06, 2021, 08:36:43 PM »

SAG-AFTRA President Fran Drescher was honored to meet with Vice President Kamala Harris at the White House to discuss issues important to #sagaftramembers.  #unionstrong

--------------

Very cool!

Bring the jobs back to Hollywood!

We have great schools, and we have good local talent, we need to bring the jobs back to Hollywood.

Also, the foster youth in Burbank, etc, and the children without fathers, can be trained for studio jobs. When they grow up and go to work to earn a living then they need to have connections to go to work at a studio.

Salute,

Tony V.

Holly Martins

« Reply #21880 on: December 06, 2021, 08:42:35 PM »

Dont let all the catnip issues distract from the real struggle for democracy, happening in places like Texas.

Attorney General Merrick Garlands announcement on Monday marked the Biden administrations first major legal action on redistricting. It comes at a time when the U.S. House is narrowly controlled by Democrats, many GOP controlled state legislatures are tightening voting restrictions, and both parties are trying to draw maps to their own advantage ahead of the 2022 midterms and 2024 presidential election...

The growth [in Texas population] means that the number of Texas seats in the U.S. House of Representatives will rise from 36 to 38. Texas is the only state to gain two seats. Rather than reflect the surging Latino voting strength in the state, the Justice Department argues, the new districts would unfairly and illegally dilute their representation.     

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/texas-maps-garland-latinos-justice/2021/12/06/4011ce78-56aa-11ec-9a18-a506cf3aa31d_story.html

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #21881 on: December 06, 2021, 08:52:43 PM »

Dont let all the catnip issues distract from the real struggle for democracy, happening in places like Texas.

Attorney General Merrick Garlands announcement on Monday marked the Biden administrations first major legal action on redistricting. It comes at a time when the U.S. House is narrowly controlled by Democrats, many GOP controlled state legislatures are tightening voting restrictions, and both parties are trying to draw maps to their own advantage ahead of the 2022 midterms and 2024 presidential election...

The growth [in Texas population] means that the number of Texas seats in the U.S. House of Representatives will rise from 36 to 38. Texas is the only state to gain two seats. Rather than reflect the surging Latino voting strength in the state, the Justice Department argues, the new districts would unfairly and illegally dilute their representation.     

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/texas-maps-garland-latinos-justice/2021/12/06/4011ce78-56aa-11ec-9a18-a506cf3aa31d_story.html
That lawsuit is a guaranteed loser.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #21882 on: December 06, 2021, 09:40:54 PM »

David Perdue officially in Ga governor race.

See ya, Stacy.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #21883 on: December 06, 2021, 09:47:18 PM »

David Perdue officially in Ga governor race.

See ya, Stacy.

heh

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #21884 on: December 06, 2021, 09:49:47 PM »

Lyndon Johnson
Pages: 1 ... 1457 1458 [1459] 1460 1461 ... 2924