Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 1630 1631 [1632] 1633 1634 ... 2918

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 743764 times)

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #24465 on: February 17, 2022, 05:00:03 PM »

I mentioned this here a few weeks ago.

MSM has caught up:
https://www.cnn.com/2022/02/17/health/ba-2-covid-severity/index.html

Keep wearing the mask...
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24466 on: February 17, 2022, 06:49:05 PM »

The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

Holly Martins

« Reply #24467 on: February 17, 2022, 08:32:50 PM »

AUSTIN, Texas - A Texas grand jury indicted 19 Austin police officers on charges of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon for their actions during 2020 protests over racial injustice that spread nationwide following the killing of George Floyd, according to people familiar with the matter.

Multiple people spoke to The Associated Press Thursday on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the case publicly.

It ranks among the most indictments on a single police department in the U.S. over tactics used by officers during the widespread protests - methods that led to the resignation or ouster of several police chiefs across the country....

Keep marching.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #24468 on: February 17, 2022, 08:38:09 PM »

Thanks for the link.
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

Holly Martins

« Reply #24469 on: February 17, 2022, 08:46:31 PM »

NPR. 

https://www.npr.org/2022/02/17/1081609073/19-austin-police-officers-indicted-from-investigation-into-2020-protests-sources

You're welcome.  (usually if something is widely released on the AP service, I figure it's pretty easy to find)

Meanwhile, I think this guy has some good points...

https://www.npr.org/2022/02/17/1081417330/opinion-us-deadline-putin-russia-troops-ukraine

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #24470 on: February 17, 2022, 08:59:06 PM »

AUSTIN, Texas - A Texas grand jury indicted 19 Austin police officers on charges of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon for their actions during 2020 protests over racial injustice that spread nationwide following the killing of George Floyd, according to people familiar with the matter.

Multiple people spoke to The Associated Press Thursday on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the case publicly.

It ranks among the most indictments on a single police department in the U.S. over tactics used by officers during the widespread protests - methods that led to the resignation or ouster of several police chiefs across the country....

Keep marching.

Never be a cop.
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #24471 on: February 17, 2022, 09:04:28 PM »

Why is Joe concerned about the Ukraine fascists didn't he learn anything from viet nam or Afghanistan?

As I walk through this wicked world
Searchin' for light in the darkness of insanity
I ask myself, is all hope lost?
Is there only pain and hatred, and misery?
And each time I feel like this inside
There's one thing I wanna know
What's so funny 'bout peace, love and understanding? Oh
What's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding?
And as I walked on
Through troubled times
My spirit gets so downhearted sometimes
So where are the strong
And who are the trusted?
And where is the harmony?
Sweet harmony
'Cause each time I feel it slippin' away, just makes me wanna cry
What's so funny 'bout peace, love and understanding?
So where are the strong?
And who are the trusted?
And where is the harmony?
Sweet harmony
'Cause each time I feel it slippin' away, just makes me wanna cry
What's so funny 'bout peace, love and understanding?
Elvis Costello

First Ukraine, then all of Europe.
Russia marches on.

Taking its cue from Russia, China marches into Taiwan, then Australia, Japan, Philippines, all of the South Pacific/Oceania,etc....and eventually, when it has the edge, into America.
Although by then it could well own all of America...and be the majority population.

With the Labor Party [left/far left], tipped to win the May election and govern Australia...Prime Minister Scott Morrison ['ScoMo'] warned yesterday that the Labor Party leader and would-be Prime Minister Anthony Albanese ['Albo'] ....."is too close to China".
ScoMo is not the only one who thinks so, many others do.

« Last Edit: February 17, 2022, 09:16:03 PM by bambu. »
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

kidcarter8

• View Profile
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #24474 on: February 17, 2022, 09:37:49 PM »

ScoMo is a happily married father of two children. He is a White, heterosexual, footy-loving, masculine Christian male, the most hated group in the world today.

Hate is piled onto him every day, and now onto his wife, she doesn't suit the feminazis, leftists/violent leftists either.
Of course in 2022 they won't be allowed to stay in The Lodge [White House to y'all].

"Freedom", "cilmate emergency", and "everything for women" rule the landscape.

"A vote for The Greens is a vote for Labor [left/far left]"...10% of the vote in the stoopid "preferential voting system" sees Labor vote boosted by 10% in most seats by Greens preferences, enough for victory.

In my paper today "Greens target gas and coal seats".
Well if the people in those seats are dumb enough to be swayed, they'll be sealing their own fate, destruction of their towns, destruction of their cities, and onto the queues of the unemployed they will go.
Dimwits downunder do not understand...that the nation can't yet be powered by wind, solar, hydro etc...and can't be for many decades to come, if ever.

Anyone who votes for the Left/Labor should be last in line to get the available electricity...names and tax file nos should have to be put on ballot papers.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24475 on: February 17, 2022, 09:45:35 PM »

He is a White, heterosexual, footy-loving, masculine Christian male, the most hated group in the world today.

No, they aren't.

But they sure like to cry tears as if they are.

They still get more breaks and opportunities in English-speaking countries than any other group, no matter how much they whine - no matter how much you whine.

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #24476 on: February 17, 2022, 10:21:16 PM »

The Washington Post apologizes for racist remarks regarding a black SCOTUS Justice and Josh and the ELBA  liberals look the other way.
How predictable.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #24477 on: February 17, 2022, 11:13:35 PM »

Keep marching.

Fuck Tim Scott
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #24478 on: February 17, 2022, 11:16:42 PM »

The Washington Post apologizes for racist remarks regarding a black SCOTUS Justice and Josh and the ELBA  liberals look the other way.
How predictable.

Biden Rule

Shut up

Lyndon Johnson

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24479 on: February 17, 2022, 11:35:19 PM »

How predictable.

Biden Rule

Shut up

At least they apologized.

Ward can't conceive of having ever said a racist thing, despite uttering stuff far more offensive far more often.

I haven't had a chance to look the other way, yet. I haven't read WaPo today and Ward didn't provide a link.

But good for them for owning up to it, even though it shouldn't have been done.
Pages: 1 ... 1630 1631 [1632] 1633 1634 ... 2918