Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 1658 1659 [1660] 1661 1662 ... 2918

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 743236 times)

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #24885 on: March 06, 2022, 03:15:33 PM »

Of course you have friends, Bambi. Seems very plausible.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #24886 on: March 06, 2022, 03:33:09 PM »

Today Dr Charles Stanley talked about looking to God as we make decisions, and following God's plan for our lives instead of following the lives we think that we want. And sometimes God leads us down a road that God wants for us to go down, instead of the road that we want.

The first step is to confess your sins, and repent. Then you learn the ways of God and you administer the ways of God in your life instead of you own desires. And as you ask God for guidance then you need to be patient, sometimes you are not ready yet to get what you desire, sometimes you may need to learn and grow before God will bless you with your desires.

And one thing, con artists never want to give you time to think, they want you to act fast so that they can scam you, but if you look to God as you make decisions and if you take your time to make decisions then you will make wiser decisions.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #24887 on: March 06, 2022, 03:38:52 PM »

Rubio complained about a crisis with immigrants from Latin America, but we are about to get a huge wave of new immigrants from Ukraine and from Russia and Rubio needs to look for ways to fast-track people and to make them legal citizens quickly.

And we need for all people to be equal

Rubio may look for ways to help the Ukrainians.

Until yesterday, Rubio was an apologist for Trump:
https://floridapolitics.com/archives/502132-rubio-trump-putin/

You really need to find a different politician to champion.

Rubio is a Russian asset.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/597018-two-gop-senators-share-photos-from-zoom-call-with-zelensky-despite-requests

Rubio is a good man, and a good American, but we need to teach him, and he needs to love all Americans the same as he loves the Cuban Americans in Florida. All men are created equal, Rubio needs to fight to make America better for all people.

And we need to teach Rubio what America is all about, and what our Statue of Liberty is all about, and we need to teach Rubio that all men are created equal and no man is illegal, we need to make everyone legal, and we need to write a new immigration law which includes a Good Neighbor Policy.

Rubio is a good politician, he just needs to continue to learn and grow. He has a lot to learn.

Salute,

Tony V.

facilitatorn

• View Profile

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24889 on: March 06, 2022, 03:52:37 PM »

A friend of mine told me last night that Germany is going to reactivate two coal-fired power stations.
A friend of mine.told me last night that your friend is a syphilitic opium user who makes shit up in exchange for drugs.
A parrot bit me.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24890 on: March 06, 2022, 04:29:13 PM »

Today Dr Charles Stanley talked about looking to God as we make decisions, and following God's plan for our lives instead of following the lives we think that we want. And sometimes God leads us down a road that God wants for us to go down, instead of the road that we want.

Religion forum is over there.

If God wants those people in Ukraine to suffer, instead of the road we want, to Hell with him!
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #24891 on: March 06, 2022, 04:50:57 PM »

Religion forum is over there.

If God wants those people in Ukraine to suffer, instead of the road we want, to Hell with him!

Religion is very much a part of what America is all about, and I am sure that Biden looks to God for guidance, and the same with George W. Bush, and others. And Rubio is a Christian.

Many world leaders look to God for guidance.

And on the issue of the Ukraine, here is what the Bible says...

Psalm 82:3-4 New International Version (NIV)

3 Defend the weak and the fatherless;
    uphold the cause of the poor and the oppressed.
4 Rescue the weak and the needy;
    deliver them from the hand of the wicked.

And I am sure that Biden knows that passage from the Bible.

And I support helping the good Russians, as we also help the people of Ukraine. I think that the Russians are going to pour into Alaska. I think a lot of Russians are going to come to Alaska.

We need to help all good people. I do not support the suffering of the poor people for no reason.

And Biden reads the same Bible that I do.

Salute,

Tony V.

« Last Edit: March 06, 2022, 11:10:12 PM by FlyingVProd »

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #24892 on: March 06, 2022, 06:52:10 PM »

Wow. Just wow. Hat is off. That was amazing.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24893 on: March 07, 2022, 12:22:23 AM »

Rubio is a good man, and a good American, but we need to teach him, and he needs to love all Americans the same as he loves the Cuban Americans in Florida. All men are created equal, Rubio needs to fight to make America better for all people.

Rubio is a liar and a cheat.

He may have been a good man at some point - but it hasn't been recent.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #24894 on: March 07, 2022, 12:41:20 AM »

Rubio complained about a crisis with immigrants from Latin America, but we are about to get a huge wave of new immigrants from Ukraine and from Russia and Rubio needs to look for ways to fast-track people and to make them legal citizens quickly.

And we need for all people to be equal

Rubio may look for ways to help the Ukrainians.

Until yesterday, Rubio was an apologist for Trump:
https://floridapolitics.com/archives/502132-rubio-trump-putin/

You really need to find a different politician to champion.

Rubio is a Russian asset.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/597018-two-gop-senators-share-photos-from-zoom-call-with-zelensky-despite-requests

And we need to teach Rubio what America is all about, and what our Statue of Liberty is all about, and we need to teach Rubio that all men are created equal and no man is illegal, we need to make everyone legal, and we need to write a new immigration law which includes a Good Neighbor Policy.

Rubio is a good politician, he just needs to continue to learn and grow. He has a lot to learn.

Salute,

Tony V.

That ship sailed in the 2016 primary when Marco melted down and then let Chris Christie carry him off a cliff to clear the path for Trump. He has been Little Marco ever since and he will never grow up to be a real boy.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #24895 on: March 07, 2022, 05:39:42 AM »

Of course you have friends, Bambi. Seems very plausible.

I have one friend I talk with daily. I used to work with him, he had a bad marriage ( not all his wife's fault), put on a lot of weight, became a hoarder and is now basically disabled.
One might call him eccentric. He has a weird but wonderful sense of humour, He knows a lot of stuff.

No other close friends.
I find you can buy friends, and most people don't want to be your close friend unless you can and will do something for them free, or you know someone they can use you to get close to so they can benefit.
Ditto family members.
My sister professed love, the first chance she and her new 50 something deadbeat boyfriend did was lie and try to rip me off.
Waved them goodbye forever.
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #24896 on: March 07, 2022, 08:27:01 AM »

Bush the younger was very much faith based.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #24897 on: March 07, 2022, 11:26:22 AM »

News Item

Reuters/Ispos poll shows 74%% polled favor a no-fly zone over Ukraine.

Biden has made many missteps in his first year, let us hope he ignores that poll.
Watching Realpolitik play out is pretty demoralizing.
A nuclear confrontation, though, is unthinkable.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24898 on: March 07, 2022, 11:57:56 AM »

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1500583157694963716.html

Interesting take on the "Freedom Convoy" of truckers and how and why it was not a failure.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24899 on: March 07, 2022, 12:43:55 PM »

News Item

Reuters/Ispos poll shows 74%% polled favor a no-fly zone over Ukraine.

Biden has made many missteps in his first year, let us hope he ignores that poll.
Watching Realpolitik play out is pretty demoralizing.
A nuclear confrontation, though, is unthinkable.
Oh, those polls!

https://www.npr.org/2022/03/04/1084463809/biden-approval-poll-ukraine-economy
A parrot bit me.
Pages: 1 ... 1658 1659 [1660] 1661 1662 ... 2918