Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 1692 1693 [1694] 1695 1696 ... 2918

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 742222 times)

kidcarter8

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #25395 on: March 28, 2022, 09:44:50 PM »

Meanwhile, Russia staged a number of attacks in the Donbas, but doesnt seem to have made measurable gains.

Rivalling MS for the propaganda
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25396 on: March 28, 2022, 10:15:34 PM »

KOS!!!!

Sound of kid stretching to encompass the chemically coated head of his dear leader.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #25397 on: March 28, 2022, 10:35:48 PM »

Whose job is it at the White House to  Walk Back Biden remarks?
Sounds like whoever it is is not going to be out of work very soon.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25398 on: March 28, 2022, 10:41:36 PM »

KOS!!!!

They provide their source.

They do it more often than you do...
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25399 on: March 28, 2022, 10:42:05 PM »

Meanwhile, Russia staged a number of attacks in the Donbas, but doesnt seem to have made measurable gains.

Rivalling MS for the propaganda

Kid spouting the Putin Party line.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25400 on: March 29, 2022, 12:01:06 AM »

The brain of Res has been destroyed by lead poisoning. He does not even understand why his legs get wet and warm twenty times a day.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25401 on: March 29, 2022, 02:19:34 AM »

The Boston Globe is immersed in a scandal - not reporting on it, but causing it - because of interviews they conducted on behalf of Philip Morris, but without disclosing the purpose of the interviews.

https://commonwealthmagazine.org/media/scientists-object-to-inclusion-in-globes-philip-morris-ads/

Dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb.

Holly Martins

« Reply #25402 on: March 29, 2022, 10:03:18 AM »

Please, for God's sake, don't waste your time and energy trying to explain this to him. Thanks.

Done.

Re: the Globe

Traditional daily papers are desperate for revenue, as the web erodes their readership.  This BrandLab seems to operate in an unprofessional manner and will ruin the Globe's reputation.  Even worse they are allowing ads for a harmful drug. 

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25403 on: March 29, 2022, 10:59:16 AM »

Records Given To House Panel Show 7-Hour Gap In Trump Jan. 6 Phone Log: Reports
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-white-house-phone-log-gap_n_6242ec1be4b0d7ac3d519ec7

Easily explained by the fact that Rose Mary Woods was in charge of the White House switchboard.
A parrot bit me.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #25404 on: March 29, 2022, 11:34:32 AM »

Kristen Stewart looked great at the Oscars, but she should have worn a nice dress. The Oscars is supposed to be a FORMAL event. But, Kristen looked great, and I am sure she will get jobs. I would hire her to star in a new show about a hippie commune, to teach people how to live in a community and how to share. We can have Cher, Meryl Streep, Cheech and Chong, Kristen Stewart, Mila Kunis, and others. We can get Julie Hutchinson to do the casting.

We can put the most beautiful women in Hollywood in my movies and television shows.

Salute,

Tony V.

How did you like Ellen Page's look?
« Last Edit: March 29, 2022, 12:23:22 PM by kiidcarter8 »

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25405 on: March 29, 2022, 11:35:23 AM »

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-white-house-phone-log-gap_n_6242ec1be4b0d7ac3d519ec7

Easily explained by the fact that Rose Mary Woods was in charge of the White House switchboard.

I think the lack of records is both evidence of a concerted effort to avoid oversight and yet another possible route to a contempt charge that sticks.

It doesn't matter whether Trump has ever heard of the term burner phone or not. It only matters that when he has been subpoenaed for all calls made or received on Jan 6 that he makes a good faith effort to provide that information.

A 7 hour gap isn't going to cut it. I do wonder how much of that 7 hour period can be filled by the calls from other individuals, whether formal aids or children or politicians.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25406 on: March 29, 2022, 11:37:15 AM »

Kristen Stewart looked great at the Oscars, but she should have worn a nice dress. The Oscars is supposed to be a FORMAL event. But, Kristen looked great, and I am sure she will get jobs. I would hire her to star in a new show about a hippie commune, to teach people how to live in a community and how to share. We can have Cher, Meryl Streep, Cheech and Chong, Kristen Stewart, Mila Kunis, and others. We can get Julie Hutchinson to do the casting.

We can put the most beautiful women in Hollywood in my movies and television shows.

Salute,

Tony V.

How did you like Ellen Page's loom?

You are an asshole.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #25407 on: March 29, 2022, 11:42:08 AM »

If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #25408 on: March 29, 2022, 11:46:01 AM »

Salute,

Tony V.

How did you like Ellen Page's loom?

Elliot Page looked fairly dapper

If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25409 on: March 29, 2022, 12:16:16 PM »

https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/29/economy/us-job-openings-quits-february/index.html

4.4 million people quit their jobs in February, below the peak of 4.5 from November, but at a higher daily rate.

More jobs available than people looking for work.
Pages: 1 ... 1692 1693 [1694] 1695 1696 ... 2918