Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 1694 1695 [1696] 1697 1698 ... 2918

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 742093 times)

Holly Martins

Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #25425 on: March 30, 2022, 10:13:23 AM »

Holly Martins

« Reply #25426 on: March 30, 2022, 12:05:07 PM »

Naming weeks!  For sale brothers viral!  Colostrum whirlpoool!

BTW, presidential use of cue cards is standard stuff, nothing unusual.  A source would be useful, if anyone is asserting something out of the ordinary in their use.

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #25427 on: March 30, 2022, 12:12:26 PM »

BTW, presidential use of cue cards is standard stuff, nothing unusual.  A source would be useful, if anyone is asserting something out of the ordinary in their use.
Joe Biden is something clearly out of the ordinary in his disastrous inability to communicate.

Walk Back the Fool is the hot new arcade game in DC.
LOL!

Holly Martins

« Reply #25428 on: March 30, 2022, 12:25:43 PM »

Joe has had speaking problems his entire life, so why is his reliance on aids like cue cards suddenly a concern?  I knowingly voted for a candidate who doesn't communicate with ease or fluency because I saw a profound need to boot out TFG, and I liked his ideas crafted over many years in the Senate and VPcy.  Your attacks are adolescent and cheap. 

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25429 on: March 30, 2022, 12:33:39 PM »

Collins comes out pro-Jackson, making the approval of the nominee almost certain - and bipartisan.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25430 on: March 30, 2022, 12:48:24 PM »

The Black comedian should've stuck to trashing White people...because everyone knows you can do that today and get away with it every time.
He was safe doing it because White people, especially White males, are the most hated people in the world today, and any insult can be spewed at them from the stage without censure.

Black comedian made the mistake of attacking the wife of a bruther.

Also overheard...

Does a white actor get away with what Will Smith did (and Kanye before him)?
Also overhheard...

If he is going to say things like that, why does kiid complain about being called a racist?
A parrot bit me.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25431 on: March 30, 2022, 12:58:17 PM »

Joe Biden is something clearly out of the ordinary in his disastrous inability to communicate.

LOL!
You CPH Biden is far more articulate then the last guy even with his mouth sometimes getting ahead of his words.
A parrot bit me.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #25432 on: March 30, 2022, 01:11:05 PM »

Jim Carrey is using the Slap event to bash all of Hollywood, he is calling all of Hollywood "Spineless" instead of just blaming Chris Rock and Will Smith. The joke was in poor taste, and the slap was against the law, both men were in the wrong, but that is not a reflection of all of Hollywood. You cannot blame all of Hollywood on what Chris Rock and Will Smith did. And Jim Carrey is Canadian anyway, he needs to keep his mouth shut about Hollywood.

They should put me in charge of the Academy Awards, I would clean it right up, and I was born here in Los Angeles County. The Oscars is supposed to be a celebration of the best in the movie industry, which is our industry which we created, it is supposed to be formal, and it is the highest award in the movie industry. People need to dress nice and formal, and they need to behave with manners and class, they need to have respect for the Oscars and respect for Hollywood, etc. ( It is not the Jerry Springer show. )

Salute,

Tony V.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25433 on: March 30, 2022, 01:11:37 PM »

The Black comedian should've stuck to trashing White people...because everyone knows you can do that today and get away with it every time.
He was safe doing it because White people, especially White males, are the most hated people in the world today, and any insult can be spewed at them from the stage without censure.

Black comedian made the mistake of attacking the wife of a bruther.

Also overheard...

Does a white actor get away with what Will Smith did (and Kanye before him)?
Also overhheard...

If he is going to say things like that, why does kiid complain about being called a racist?

https://www.whiskeyriff.com/2022/03/29/academy-awards-1973-john-wayne-had-to-be-restrained-from-confronting-native-american-woman-sacheen-littlefeather-on-stage/
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25434 on: March 30, 2022, 01:16:25 PM »

LOL!

One day you should really try to visit America. It is a strange and wonderful place that could really blow your mind. Your mind seems like it could use some blowing. Either up or out would be a big help to you.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25435 on: March 30, 2022, 01:51:53 PM »

I have just banned roughly 2,000 IP addresses, which I hope will cut down on the amount of spam we see on a daily basis. I reviewed the top 75 posters' various IP addresses and see no overlap.

If somebody informs you that they are locked out, alert me or just post about it in the Biden forum and I will try to deal with it.

I've posted this in Biden and am about to post it in Knicks, as those are the two most read fora at the moment.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #25436 on: March 30, 2022, 02:10:54 PM »

The people in the entertainment industry used to attend charm school to learn how to behave at formal events, and with dignitaries, etc. They used to teach them all how to have manners and class. Grace Kelly was every bit a Lady and they taught her everything, she ended up marrying a Prince.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #25437 on: March 30, 2022, 02:22:36 PM »

The entertainment industry has changed, in the old days they hired a college educated gentleman to play a criminal and it was good acting, now they just hire a real criminal. Sad.

Salute,

Tony V.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25438 on: March 30, 2022, 02:41:13 PM »

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #25439 on: March 30, 2022, 02:46:02 PM »

Collins comes out pro-Jackson, making the approval of the nominee almost certain - and bipartisan.

Never in doubt.
Pages: 1 ... 1694 1695 [1696] 1697 1698 ... 2918