Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 1710 1711 [1712] 1713 1714 ... 2918

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 742128 times)

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #25665 on: April 06, 2022, 08:35:48 AM »

Louis C.K. is a Grammy winner.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/not-joke-louis-c-k-133754849.html

And in her rant, Wendy Molyneux, condemns Woody Allen. Sorry, Wendy, but Woody has never been proven to have done anything for you to be lumping him into some broad category of abusers.

Take a seat.

Except maybe fucking his girlfriends adopted daughter?

WTF are you talking about, Willis?

Look it up.

Why? Because you are too lazy to support your assertion?

Oh, wait. That's what you do.

I said what I said if you think it is not a fact then you can refute it. If you are not secure in your position YOU can look it up.

Fuck off.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #25666 on: April 06, 2022, 09:57:10 AM »

Allen/Farrow/Previn?

heh

Anything to not discuss the Dem leader.
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25667 on: April 06, 2022, 11:00:06 AM »

And in her rant, Wendy Molyneux, condemns Woody Allen. Sorry, Wendy, but Woody has never been proven to have done anything for you to be lumping him into some broad category of abusers.

Take a seat.

Exactly what he said, Ham.

Woody Allen started spending time with Soon Yi Previn (aforementioned adopted daughter of Mia Farrow) while the teen was in high school.

Farrow discovered nude pictures of Soon Yi in Allen's apartment when she was a 21 year old freshman in college - both Woody and Soon Yi insist that there was nothing between them until shortly before that.

Subsequently there have been claims of his "grooming" her when she was younger, unsurprisingly. As you say, the proof is pretty circumstantial, but the circumstances are pretty damning.

Did you somehow have the good fortune to have totally missed this before now?! (The two have been married for quite a while, now - she's 50.)

According to Mia. The nutcase. Did you miss that, pedantic one?

Nice to see Larry doing his Jada Pinkett act, though. Waiting to be rescued.

Heh
« Last Edit: April 06, 2022, 11:01:40 AM by Hamilton Samuels »
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25668 on: April 06, 2022, 11:00:33 AM »

Take a seat.

Look it up.

I said what I said if you think it is not a fact then you can refute it. If you are not secure in your position YOU can look it up.

Fuck off.

Pussy.
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Holly Martins

« Reply #25669 on: April 06, 2022, 11:16:03 AM »

Can we not just ban for trolling and offtopic and be done with it?   I see no need for a site-wide ban, just this forum.  They can go "discuss" this up in the Arts threads.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25670 on: April 06, 2022, 11:21:44 AM »

Can we not just ban for trolling and offtopic and be done with it?   I see no need for a site-wide ban, just this forum.  They can go "discuss" this up in the Arts threads.

Well beyond my powers to do forum specific actions and well beyond my desires to do it manually - it's been lovely to have the relative quiet on spam!

The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #25671 on: April 06, 2022, 11:50:56 AM »

Can we not just ban for trolling and offtopic and be done with it?   
You  already have that power.  What you do not have is discipline.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25672 on: April 06, 2022, 11:54:20 AM »

Take a seat.

Exactly what he said, Ham.

Woody Allen started spending time with Soon Yi Previn (aforementioned adopted daughter of Mia Farrow) while the teen was in high school.

Farrow discovered nude pictures of Soon Yi in Allen's apartment when she was a 21 year old freshman in college - both Woody and Soon Yi insist that there was nothing between them until shortly before that.

Subsequently there have been claims of his "grooming" her when she was younger, unsurprisingly. As you say, the proof is pretty circumstantial, but the circumstances are pretty damning.

Did you somehow have the good fortune to have totally missed this before now?! (The two have been married for quite a while, now - she's 50.)

According to Mia. The nutcase. Did you miss that, pedantic one?

Nice to see Larry doing his Jada Pinkett act, though. Waiting to be rescued.

Heh
Pretty sure Woody's relationship with Soon Yi is not "according to Mia", Forrest. And the racist bullying attempt by you to isolate your victim is, as always, typical of racist bullies and noted. Is is a public forum, shitnose, and if someone wants to add to the discussion they can do so regardless of your attempts to isolate the victim of your bullying.
A parrot bit me.

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #25673 on: April 06, 2022, 12:02:32 PM »

Absolutely pathetic scenes from the White House yesterday from that Obama return.
There is Mr. Arrogance in all his faux splendor holding court while Joe Biden is wandering aimlessly trying to talk to anyone.
Need any democrat break the news to Joe that he may be President but he is only a figurehead in the party?
Also interesting that the stated reason for the presence of His Arrogance was a celebration of ObamaCare.
Really?
The passage of ObamaCare led directly to 60 congressional democrats walking the plank and then the  total loss of democrat control of Congress.
Meanwhile Obama will be back on the road to building mansions and Libraries celebrating his great love of self.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #25674 on: April 06, 2022, 12:07:59 PM »

Absolutely pathetic scenes from the White House yesterday from that Obama return.
There is Mr. Arrogance in all his faux splendor holding court while Joe Biden is wandering aimlessly trying to talk to anyone.
Need any democrat break the news to Joe that he may be President but he is only a figurehead in the party?
Also interesting that the stated reason for the presence of His Arrogance was a celebration of ObamaCare.
Really?
The passage of ObamaCare led directly to 60 congressional democrats walking the plank and then the  total loss of democrat control of Congress.
Meanwhile Obama will be back on the road to building mansions and Libraries celebrating his great love of self.
You Cartoonishly Partisan Hack.

31 million Americans have health insurance thanks to the ACA and it continues to poll at well over 50% (Oh those polls!). So yeah, very much something to celebrate: a popular program that helps millions.
A parrot bit me.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #25675 on: April 06, 2022, 12:19:16 PM »

Allen/Farrow/Previn?

heh

Anything to not discuss the Dem leader.

Lets GOOOOOOO...
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #25676 on: April 06, 2022, 12:21:51 PM »

Take a seat.

Look it up.

Fuck off.

Pussy.

Bruh...

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #25677 on: April 06, 2022, 12:24:34 PM »

They?

Oh come on!

There is nothing to discuss.

Lyndon Johnson

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #25678 on: April 06, 2022, 12:42:19 PM »

Really?

31 million Americans have health insurance thanks to the ACA and it continues to poll at well over 50% (Oh those polls!). So yeah, very much something to celebrate: a popular program that helps millions.
If you say so.
But give sleepy Joe some love. No one else is in his own party.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #25679 on: April 06, 2022, 01:02:04 PM »

Really?

If you say so.
But give sleepy Joe some love. No one else is in his own party.
Yes they are you CPH. But because it is a functioning political party rather than a cult of personality, there are also disputes and criticisms. It is not like the Repo party where opposition to the required doctrine get you labeled a child molester by Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Putin.
A parrot bit me.
Pages: 1 ... 1710 1711 [1712] 1713 1714 ... 2918