Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 1756 1757 [1758] 1759 1760 ... 2918

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 743802 times)

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #26355 on: April 27, 2022, 08:03:27 PM »

KTLA 5 News

2 hours

Thirty-one Orange County Mexican Mafia members and their associates have been charged with several federal offenses, including murder, attempted murder and drug and gun charges.

Officials say the gang, known as La Eme preyed on vulnerable communities using fear and violence, controlled the majority of street gangs throughout Orange County and received taxes paid by those gangs to allow them to deal drugs in that area.

--------

They need to balance it out, and now they need to go bust the bad guys from the Nation of Islam, and from the Bloods, and from the Crips, etc, etc, etc. They need to bust the guys from the Nation of Islam who are giving free heroin to our people to get them addicted.

They busted the Mexicans, now they need to go bust the other bad people. It is not fair to only bust the Mexicans and it makes it look racist if they only bust the Mexicans.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #26356 on: April 27, 2022, 08:22:06 PM »

The OC is being flooded with heroin straight from Afghanistan, they are getting our people addicted to heroin. We need to stop the heroin that is coming from Afghanistan.

Salute,

Tony V.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26357 on: April 27, 2022, 08:43:42 PM »

The OC is being flooded with heroin straight from Afghanistan, they are getting our people addicted to heroin. We need to stop the heroin that is coming from Afghanistan.

Salute,

Tony V.

"they are getting our people addicted to herolin."

Your people are choosing to use heroin and then getting addicted.

If nobody took it to start with, they would be just a wee bit less likely to get addicted.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #26358 on: April 27, 2022, 09:18:29 PM »

Salute,

Tony V.

Simple solution, arrest the drug users/buyers/customers in the OC etc.
Heroin is bad news, very bad news.
Instead of sending said users to
prison...send them to a rehab detention facility in the mountains.
bambuworld had a problem with customers blocking roads chatting to street hookers.
Arrested the customers...fined them each $1,000.
Oh the shame. All customers soon gone.
Fined the street hookers too.
Street hookers all gone.Problems solved.
No customers, street hookers all disappeared
All customers soon disappeared.

The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #26359 on: April 27, 2022, 11:19:59 PM »

I agree with you Josh, we need for our people to just say no, but it is hard. My Uncle was addicted, and they gave him free heroin. It was very hard to get him clean. And then he over-dosed and died. It is all bullshit. As a parent I would protect my children from illegal drugs.

And I agree with you Bambu. And please send Australian gangs to the USA. Come help to rule this place. And we need UNDERCOVER COPS everywhere, in our high schools, and on our streets, and in our parks, we need undercover cops everywhere.

We need for our new refugees to come to safe areas, such as Battle Mountain, and Napa, and Nome, and Carrollton, and to other safe spots.

Salute,

Tony V.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #26361 on: April 28, 2022, 04:32:41 AM »

I agree with you Josh, we need for our people to just say no, but it is hard. My Uncle was addicted, and they gave him free heroin. It was very hard to get him clean. And then he over-dosed and died. It is all bullshit. As a parent I would protect my children from illegal drugs.

And I agree with you Bambu. And please send Australian gangs to the USA. Come help to rule this place. And we need UNDERCOVER COPS everywhere, in our high schools, and on our streets, and in our parks, we need undercover cops everywhere.

We need for our new refugees to come to safe areas, such as Battle Mountain, and Napa, and Nome, and Carrollton, and to other safe spots.

Salute,

Tony V.

Sorry, can't send you any gangs.. gangs in bambuworld are shooting each other dead in the streets...and are being locked up at express pace for murder, manslaughter, drugs, car rebirthing etc....society and the cops have had enough of them all.
Once upon a time when all the underworld crims were White or Asian there were unwritten laws.
NO shooting people in streets!  it scares the public.
Now it's like the Middle East...another top underworld boss gunned down and murdered in the street last night.
The cops told him there was a $1m contract out on his life...but he chose to stay.
Mahmoud 'Brownie' Ahmad...now dead.
"He didn't heed our warnings'.
Feature article tonite in the Daily Telegraph..."Family feuds written in blood: Who are the Ahmads?"
« Last Edit: April 28, 2022, 04:42:41 AM by bambu. »
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #26363 on: April 28, 2022, 01:32:29 PM »

Bambu, the gang I was in was Kiwanis International, with the Chief of Police and with a lady who was the Mayor of Anaheim on 9/11. And we did some good things and we helped to clean up Anaheim. We went into the worst neighborhood in Anaheim and we knocked on doors, and we brought the people of that neighborhood together and we cleaned it up, and that neighborhood is still nice.

I was also in Youth For Christ as a teen, and I worked for the Burbank YMCA at a summer camp in the mountains, those were my gangs.

And I would love for the youth to do positive things here in Anaheim, and we have Disney, we need to bring our community closer to Disney.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #26364 on: April 28, 2022, 02:16:20 PM »

The World Bank invited me to join a private group on Facebook, and I have been sending them ideas, and so far they are liking my ideas. I can help to make the world a better place right here from my apartment with my computer just by sending ideas to people.

I also have been sending ideas to the Vatican on Facebook.

I am trying to help as best I can from home with my computer.

Salute,

Tony V.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #26365 on: April 28, 2022, 02:23:43 PM »

Biden is forming his own Orwellian Ministry of Truth to hamper a alleged spread of so called misinformationduring  the mid terms.

70 +per cent of American voters feel Biden is leading the country in the wrong direction.
The Ministry of Truth is charged with convincing those voters that they have lying eyes.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26366 on: April 28, 2022, 03:11:43 PM »

Biden is forming his own Orwellian Ministry of Truth to hamper a alleged spread of so called misinformationduring  the mid terms.

70 +per cent of American voters feel Biden is leading the country in the wrong direction.
The Ministry of Truth is charged with convincing those voters that they have lying eyes.

70 percent of American voters want Biden to turn some of our mighty ordinance on republican terror cells and treason rallies as they occur.

It would be a easy score for political points in addition to being the right thing to do.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #26367 on: April 28, 2022, 03:21:10 PM »

I can hear the flop sweat splashing off you and the cult...
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #26368 on: April 28, 2022, 03:22:31 PM »

The Return of the Brown Shirts

Where is Kids portrait?
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26369 on: April 28, 2022, 04:32:37 PM »

Red is a pustulating fissure in that bung hole.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war
Pages: 1 ... 1756 1757 [1758] 1759 1760 ... 2918