Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 1860 1861 [1862] 1863 1864 ... 2924

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 750518 times)

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #27915 on: June 08, 2022, 05:36:25 PM »

I traveled through Saint Louis, Missouri, on a Greyhound bus as a young man, I had to do a lay-over in Saint Louis in the middle of the night, and they have a Greyhound station right by the Arch on the river. They had a McDonald's at the Greyhound station, and I had Big Macs with a guy who I think was Bruce Willis, he sure looked like Bruce Willis, we had Big Macs and we talked about the economy, and we talked about all of the closed down factories that I was seeing as I traveled across the country. He said that in many places the only jobs are in the United States Military. He was a cool guy. And he told me that Saint Louis is dangerous, and he told me not to leave the Greyhound station. Then a truck showed up with a new Mercedes on it, and the guy said it was his car, and he left. It might have been Bruce Willis. Anyhow, he said that Saint Louis is dangerous, which is sad.

We have a lot of hard work to do as a nation. We need to stop fighting about extreme issues such as guns and abortions and we need to focus on the big issues like helping our homeless people and bringing jobs back to America, and reducing crime by putting the people to work in factories, etc. And we can build more schools, and we can do more job training.

I am sure that Saint Louis is a great city, and I am sure they want to make it better there. There are things that we can do to improve things. Just as we can make things better in Mexico, and in Colombia, etc, then so too can we make things better in Saint Louis.

Salute,

Tony V.

« Last Edit: June 08, 2022, 05:49:33 PM by FlyingVProd »

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27916 on: June 08, 2022, 05:46:45 PM »

Just checking seems to be a mandate against sleepy Joe and the liberal elite. I consider myself democratic leaning but what this adm is doing is bizarre. Lets become a banana republic. Defund the police, decriminalize all but the most brutal crimes, talk big about gun control but do little, open the borders to everyone including recirculating criminals. Somehow this will be good for racial equality. Not everyone is fooled.  Kamala has the right idea just stay home hermanos y hermanas and support your local pd.

You are so full of shit.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27917 on: June 08, 2022, 05:48:02 PM »

"These bodies were very different," he said of the 19 children and two teachers killed. "They needed extensive restoration. Why? Due to the exceptionally large exit wounds of an AR-15 rifle. Most of the bodies were so mutilated that only DNA tests or green Converse could identify them."

Just like muskets, says Ward and the NRA.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #27918 on: June 08, 2022, 05:56:42 PM »

So the January 6 Committee is about to mete out punishment for rioters at the Capitol.
When will Chuck Schumer be called on the carpet for threatening harm on SCOTUS Justices.?
https://www.newsweek.com/chuck-schumer-brett-kavanaugh-roe-v-wade-pay-price-comment-1713964

When will Nancy Pelosi call for a vote on a bill to provide protection to those Justices and families in their own homes from protestors violating the law.?
https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/top-senate-dem-very-much-concerned-pelosi-hasnt-passed-bill-to-protect-families-of-supreme-court-justices/

When will Merrick Garland grow some balls.?

https://www.axios.com/2022/06/08/kavanaugh-supreme-court-threat-arrest

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27919 on: June 08, 2022, 05:57:53 PM »

"These bodies were very different," he said of the 19 children and two teachers killed. "They needed extensive restoration. Why? Due to the exceptionally large exit wounds of an AR-15 rifle. Most of the bodies were so mutilated that only DNA tests or green Converse could identify them."

I just watched that in full. It should be the start of a season of speaking tours and traveling events. It is time to wake the slumbering masses to the dangers of the republicans and the NRA.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27920 on: June 08, 2022, 05:58:33 PM »

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #27921 on: June 08, 2022, 05:59:46 PM »

You may want to research bullets.
Just a thought.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #27922 on: June 08, 2022, 06:07:42 PM »

The January Sixth committee is going to expose insurrectionists murderous rioters at the Capitol and the large propaganda and logistics arms behind them that coordinated with attacks based on pressure to put political affiliation above sworn oaths to civic responsibility in elections offices, statehouses, and courts of law. 

Then it will make suggestions for changes in the law designed to make further bullshit of this type much harder and riskier for the shitheel perpetrators ward supports.

The DOJ does prosecutions.

Kavanaugh should go follow Ted Cruz to Cancun if he does not like the negative attention, or he could try justly interpreting the law more often instead of voting like a pervy drunk in terror of a fake gods wrath as he is more prone to do.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #27923 on: June 08, 2022, 06:22:29 PM »

Just a thought.
But some guy is on a mission to find a purpose in his life by killing Justice Kavanaugh whose opinion on Roe is not even known?

facilitatorn

• View Profile

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #27925 on: June 08, 2022, 06:54:28 PM »

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27926 on: June 08, 2022, 07:22:47 PM »

Actually, YOU might. Seriously.
A parrot bit me.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #27927 on: June 08, 2022, 07:29:15 PM »

Actually, YOU might. Seriously.
I have.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #27928 on: June 08, 2022, 07:30:22 PM »

So the January 6 Committee is about to mete out punishment for rioters at the Capitol.
No. You must not follow the news very closely.
When will Chuck Schumer be called on the carpet for threatening harm on SCOTUS Justices.?
https://www.newsweek.com/chuck-schumer-brett-kavanaugh-roe-v-wade-pay-price-comment-1713964
When he actually does so.

***(

When will Merrick Garland grow some balls?
Good question. DoJs refusal to prosecute people for ignoring duly authorized Congressional subpoenae is disappointing.
A parrot bit me.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #27929 on: June 08, 2022, 07:32:56 PM »

When will Nancy Pelosi call for a vote on a bill to provide protection to those Justices and families in their own homes from protestors violating the law?
Maybe she decided to send her thoughts and prayers instead.
A parrot bit me.
Pages: 1 ... 1860 1861 [1862] 1863 1864 ... 2924