Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2131 2132 [2133] 2134 2135 ... 2795

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 656672 times)

Oil Filter

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #31980 on: November 14, 2022, 07:13:54 PM »

According to my no1 radio host just now ... President Biden is convinced after said meeting that China won't invade Taiwan.
Radio host zoned back to when British PM (Prime Minister) Chamberlain returned from a meeting with Hitler, convinced Hitler would not invade any country.
If I were Joe I'd be keeping the risk meter on 'Extreme', just in case the appeasement idea doesn't work.

You and your radio punditz seem to have missed Biden commitment of an aircraft carrier strike force in the South China Sea, and promise to militarily defend Taiwan.  Not the action of an appeaser. 
Peoples minds are changed through observation and not through argument.    - Will Rogers

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #31981 on: November 14, 2022, 07:33:43 PM »

According to my no1 radio host just now ... President Biden is convinced after said meeting that China won't invade Taiwan.
Radio host zoned back to when British PM (Prime Minister) Chamberlain returned from a meeting with Hitler, convinced Hitler would not invade any country.
If I were Joe I'd be keeping the risk meter on 'Extreme', just in case the appeasement idea doesn't work.

You and your radio punditz seem to have missed Biden commitment of an aircraft carrier strike force in the South China Sea, and promise to militarily defend Taiwan.  Not the action of an appeaser.
ROFL!

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #31982 on: November 14, 2022, 08:27:34 PM »

Briahna Joy Gray, who previously served as a press secretary for Senator the Bernie Sanders 2020 presidential campaign, on Friday claimed President Biden baited young voters with a faulty loan forgiveness order.
They used the promise of student debt cancellation to induce young voter turn out knowing it was not going anywhere because they relied on faulty legal authority, she wrote in a tweet.
Hard to convince me the Biden admin did not do this intentionally

DUH!
« Last Edit: November 14, 2022, 08:29:18 PM by Espnthree »

Oil Filter

• View Profile
« Reply #31983 on: November 15, 2022, 09:47:35 AM »

Thus speaks the Louse

Wow it's like Thomas Hobbes Week in here!
Peoples minds are changed through observation and not through argument.    - Will Rogers

Oil Filter

• View Profile
« Reply #31984 on: November 15, 2022, 09:49:54 AM »

Thanks for the clarification.  FLA and AZ are just retirement communities as far as I am
concerned, I will take the season changes as long as I am able, and then some.

Living in hills on South Dakota/Wyoming border, you can also file me under "and then some."

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #31985 on: November 15, 2022, 10:17:52 AM »

Briahna Joy Gray, who previously served as a press secretary for Senator the Bernie Sanders 2020 presidential campaign, on Friday claimed President Biden baited young voters with a faulty loan forgiveness order.
They used the promise of student debt cancellation to induce young voter turn out knowing it was not going anywhere because they relied on faulty legal authority, she wrote in a tweet.
Hard to convince me the Biden admin did not do this intentionally

DUH!

"Why aren't we that smart?"

- Senator Arnold Vinnick 
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

Oil Filter

• View Profile
« Reply #31986 on: November 15, 2022, 10:24:11 AM »

Is it still bait if he keeps his promise?

(Vinnick should run in 2024)

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31987 on: November 15, 2022, 12:45:26 PM »

Kid has never supported a politician who has delivered anything positive to a constituent. He is unfamiliar with this idea of a kept promise. 
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #31988 on: November 15, 2022, 03:06:01 PM »

Why is AridZona getter bluer?

Word on the street is that Californian refugees are ruining the state with
their nutty ideas of multiculturalism, egalitarianism and fundamental human decency.

The Trump Corp is pushing for another wall to seal off the western front.

Kari Lake has her excuse for losing locked in: The Secr of State stole the election.

What say Harry Prime, our Man in State?

The SW seems to be returning to 'Mexico' without firing a shot...just as that 'Hispanic Leader' said.
Your views of America are flatly idiotic and uninformed.

Sorry, not an Hispanic leader, but an alleged quote from a Mexican newspaper.

Hispanic leaders sure have allegedly had a lot to say though...which if true should leave no one in any doubt as to what the situation is.
You were probably working hard and long hours to support your family and missed it all;

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/hispanic-leaders-speak-out/

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #31989 on: November 15, 2022, 10:26:06 PM »

Donald Trump has officially announced he is running for president in 2024 in a speech attacking Joe Biden.

#####

He's baaaaack.

How he can win;

. Lower gasoline prices.
. Lower the cost of living, including energy prices.
...for starters.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2022, 10:31:08 PM by bambu. »

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31990 on: November 15, 2022, 10:35:22 PM »

He can have your vote for all it is worth, Bambi, but only a few dozen more will stick to his side as he whines about the unfairness of his life.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #31991 on: November 16, 2022, 06:48:49 AM »

He can have your vote for all it is worth, Bambi, but only a few dozen more will stick to his side as he whines about the unfairness of his life.

Someone has to stop the PC, woke, climate change brigade from taking over the world with their misguided policies.
Not sure Trump would be able to raise enough votes to actually win though.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2022, 11:02:16 AM by bambu. »

Oil Filter

• View Profile
« Reply #31992 on: November 16, 2022, 09:38:14 AM »

brigade = chimera

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #31993 on: November 16, 2022, 09:39:16 AM »

Events determine elections.  Joe hasn't been challenged yet, except if you include this economic mess of his own making.

Lets see what happens nationally in '23.

Meanwhile unlike the usual thinking that nasty primaries kill the winner for the general, I think Trump and DeSantis...with maybe a small dose of Pence and Christie make each other stronger.

Oil Filter

• View Profile
« Reply #31994 on: November 16, 2022, 12:55:32 PM »

Trump is no Grover Cleveland.  (and I'm fairly confident he would not courteously hold an umbrella to keep the rain off his opponent, if he lost)

Youngkin looks like a possible viable candidate if the GOP wants to shed Trumpism and overt demagoguery.  And I think the first syllable of his name represents what many voters might start looking for after several years of geriatric rule.  DeSantis will only run if his wife pushes him towards that - he used to be a reasonably smart guy who was once aware of his limited abilities at public speaking and less Trumpian in philosophy.  Then the tweaks began.

Pages: 1 ... 2131 2132 [2133] 2134 2135 ... 2795