Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2191 2192 [2193] 2194 2195 ... 2929

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 761435 times)

Espnthree

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #32880 on: January 23, 2023, 03:38:39 PM »

Biden and the Classified Documents. (the coverup worsens)

Let us recap the sordid mess and the Biden lies of transparency
White House lawyers find the files on November 2, 2022, stored illegally at an office at the Biden Center, just days before the mid term elections.

The Coverup begins
The Lawyers forgo  telling DOJ and only inform the National Archives hoping that will be the end of the story.
But the Archives inspector general reported the facts to DOJ
And the DOJ did nothing.
On December 20th more files are found next to a Corvette in the Biden Delaware home garage.
The public is finally alerted via a CBS news story (the result of an obvious leak) on January 9,2023.

The leak of the scandal apparently caused Biden  attorneys to resume searching his home for more classified documents. The searches took place and unearthed more classified materials on January 11 and 12. At that point, a total of 25 classified documents had been found to be mishandled by the president.

The White House claimed all searches were done.
Another lie.
The DOJ says the White House consented to another search of the Biden Home last Friday where more documents were found. ( the term consented is comical since the newly appointed special prosecutor had the power to issue search warrants if the White House did not consent).
Despite Biden claiming THERE IS NO THERE THERE the White House cannot explain:
What prompted the original search?
Why were the original searches off limits to DOJ officials and the FBI?
Why did the first public notice come about through a leak?
Who was the leaker?

Now Ron Daine is leaving as Biden Chief of Staff. Good move on his part since he was likely to be made to walk the plank for good old Joe.
CBS NEWS, NY TIMES

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32881 on: January 23, 2023, 03:58:43 PM »

Biden and the Classified Documents. (the coverup worsens)
Liar.

Let us recap the sordid mess and the Biden lies of transparency
Liar
White House lawyers find the files on November 2, 2022, stored illegally at an office at the Biden Center, just days before the mid term elections.

The Coverup begins
Liar
The Lawyers forgo  telling DOJ and only inform the National Archives hoping that will be the end of the story.
But the Archives inspector general reported the facts to DOJ
And the DOJ did nothing.
Liar
On December 20th more files are found next to a Corvette in the Biden Delaware home garage.
The public is finally alerted via a CBS news story (the result of an obvious leak) on January 9,2023.

The leak of the scandal apparently caused Biden  attorneys to resume searching his home for more classified documents.
Liar
The searches took place and unearthed more classified materials on January 11 and 12. At that point, a total of 25 classified documents had been found to be mishandled by the president.

The White House claimed all searches were done.
Liar
Another lie.
True. Another lie... BY YOU.
The DOJ says the White House consented to another search of the Biden Home last Friday where more documents were found. ( the term consented is comical
Liar
since the newly appointed special prosecutor had the power to issue search warrants if the White House did not consent).
Despite Biden claiming THERE IS NO THERE THERE the White House cannot explain:
Liar
What prompted the original search?
Liar
Why were the original searches off limits to DOJ officials and the FBI?
Liar
Why did the first public notice come about through a leak?
Liar.
Who was the leaker?

Now Ron Daine is leaving as Biden Chief of Staff. Good move on his part since he was likely to be made to walk the plank for good old Joe.
Liar
CBS NEWS, NY TIMES
Liar
A parrot bit me.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #32882 on: January 23, 2023, 04:52:43 PM »

White House Lawyer lies34 timesto the MSNBC CHOIR

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6319135713112

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #32883 on: January 23, 2023, 06:33:38 PM »

Not going to save the Donald. Slumlord megalomaniac. People died and a civil war was barely avoided because he could not believe he lost an election by a fairly large margin.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #32884 on: January 23, 2023, 07:50:32 PM »

Gavin Newsom Caught
 At French Laundry
Eating Eggs Cooked On Gas Stove

😂😂😂😂😂

Babylon Bee

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

LarryB!

• View Profile
"There you go givin a fuck when it's not your turn to give a fuck"

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #32887 on: January 24, 2023, 09:59:57 AM »

So the big mystery in D.C is who wants to sabotage a Biden second term?

We would not know anything about the document scandal (s) if it were not for a leak about Biden.  mishandling Classified material that was aired by CBS NEWS  MONTHS after the discovery of the first two batches. CBS reported that the discovery of classified papers occurred on Nov. 2, days before the midterm elections, and cited but did not identify two sources who revealed the probe. 

Despite the blatant evidence to the contrary there is THERE THERE that Biden et al have tried to hide or ignore.

Now that the paste is out of the tube it will not be able to be put back in.

Oi!

• View Profile
« Reply #32888 on: January 24, 2023, 10:31:00 AM »

http://m.dailykos.com/stories/2023/1/23/2148865/-23-year-old-Kansas-right-winger-successfully-pulls-a-Trump-move-steals-election-to-re-win-seat

Coup coup cachoo?

About six miles due west of the house where I spent most of my childhood.  Even then, Goddard was becoming a drab white flight burb of Wichita.  Given a choice between yellow matter custard dripping from a dead dog's eye, and spending an hour in Goddard, I would recommend the dog gore.
Im on the pavement

Thinking about the government

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #32889 on: January 24, 2023, 10:42:05 AM »

Remember When Joe Biden and Stacy Abrams called the new Georgia legislation regarding state elections Jim Crow 2.?
Remember when MLB pulled the MLB All-Star game in agreement?
Never mind that it costs thousands of Georgian businesspeople millions $ in potential revenues.!

Well now the dust has settled and what have we found?

No black voters had a poor experience voting in the 2022 midterm elections in Georgia, according to a poll conducted by the University of Georgia.

The poll, published Monday by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, found that among black voters, 73 percent said they had an excellent overall experience voting, 23 percent said they had a good experience, three percent said they had a  fair experience , and zero percent said they had a poor experience.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2023, 10:45:23 AM by Espnthree »

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #32890 on: January 24, 2023, 10:51:02 AM »

We would not know anything about the document scandal (s) if it were not for a leak about Biden.  mishandling Classified material that was aired by CBS NEWS  MONTHS after the discovery of the first two batches. CBS reported that the discovery of classified papers occurred on Nov. 2, days before the midterm elections, and cited but did not identify two sources who revealed the probe.

Despite the blatant evidence to the contrary there is THERE THERE that Biden et al have tried to hide or ignore.

The big mystery is why you continue to steal material published in another source and pass it off as your own. 
"I've been in and out, I've been up and down.  I don't want to go until I've been all around."--Jack Bruce

Oi!

• View Profile
« Reply #32891 on: January 24, 2023, 11:10:19 AM »

Im on the pavement

Thinking about the government

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #32892 on: January 24, 2023, 11:16:54 AM »

The big mystery is why you continue to steal material published in another source and pass it off as your own.
All of my information is accurate.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #32893 on: January 24, 2023, 11:18:58 AM »

Accurate, maybe.  Plagiarized, certainly.

"I've been in and out, I've been up and down.  I don't want to go until I've been all around."--Jack Bruce

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #32894 on: January 24, 2023, 11:28:01 AM »

Accurate, maybe.  Plagiarized, certainly.
Facts can
Pages: 1 ... 2191 2192 [2193] 2194 2195 ... 2929