Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2193 2194 [2195] 2196 2197 ... 2718

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 499245 times)

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #32910 on: January 24, 2023, 03:33:14 PM »

The people from the Philippines used to love the USA, and the Europeans, but now because of racism, and because of guys like Trump spreading hate for other races, the people of the Philippines are now identifying with the Asians instead of with Spain and America and the Europeans. The people of the Philippines are Latin, like the Mexicans, even though they are Asian, and the people of the Philippines are Roman Catholic, and the people of the Philippines have always loved the West, but now because of hate from people like Trump the people of the Philippines now identify with the Asians instead of with the West.

Trump has caused very loving Christian people to turn their backs on the West and on the USA and on the White people in Europe, they now identify with the Asians instead of with the Christians. It is sad. I love the people of the Philippines, and they used to love White people, but not anymore, times have changed and the people of the Philippines now identify with the Asians.

Those who know history know that the USA and General MacArthur helped to save the people of the Philippines from Japan during World War II, the World War II generation loved the USA for saving them.

But, Trump killed the love that the world had for the USA.

You receive what you give out, if you give out hate like Trump did then that is what you are going to get back, and we are all hated now because of Trump. If you give love then you will receive love, but Trump is a hateful person. 

Salute,

Tony V.

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #32911 on: January 24, 2023, 04:54:23 PM »

Not that I would waste a nanosecond on this, but it would be amusing to go through all of Redward's recent posts re Biden, and replace Biden with Pence. 

The Guardian report contains a good recap of how Trump's conduct differs markedly from either Pence or Biden and why it therefore has quite different legal implications.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/jan/24/mike-pence-classified-documents-discovered-home-indiana

Punch, brothers, punch with care!
Punch in the presence of the passenjare!

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #32912 on: January 24, 2023, 05:03:14 PM »

Not that I would waste a nanosecond on this, but it would be amusing to go through all of Redward's recent posts re Biden, and replace Biden with Pence. 

The Guardian report contains a good recap of how Trump's conduct differs markedly from either Pence or Biden and why it therefore has quite different legal implications.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/jan/24/mike-pence-classified-documents-discovered-home-indiana
  I Do not  think you have a clue as to the problems Biden and Trump have. Plus the obvious. It is not a zero sum game.  Proving Trump to be somehow worse does not help Biden even if they are both nominated.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32913 on: January 24, 2023, 05:04:39 PM »

RedDick does not care, any more than he cares about the literally stated statutory elements of the crime, or the security clearances always given to a Veep. He knows only what his right wing media masters tell him, and is impervious to all else. Plus, he is a PROVEN LIAR.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #32914 on: January 24, 2023, 05:07:28 PM »

I Do not  think you have a clue as to the problems Biden and Trump have.
Liar. Knowingly, intentionally LYING. Also, you are projecting your own inability to read and reason on others.
Plus the obvious. It is not a zero sum game.  Proving Trump to be somehow worse does not help Biden even if they are both nominated.
Nominated? You think they are up for Oscars?
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #32915 on: January 24, 2023, 05:10:29 PM »

Of course, the point is not that Trump was "worse" than Biden, but that the conduct was qualitatively different in ways that impact criminal liability.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #32916 on: January 24, 2023, 05:35:55 PM »

Of course, the point is not that Trump was "worse" than Biden, but that the conduct was qualitatively different in ways that impact criminal liability.
Wanna try that one again?
The whole team Biden argument is Joe responded the right way.
Trump did not
So what?
Both broke the rules and possessed classified documents they had no right to.
Neither one is fit to lead the country again.

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #32917 on: January 24, 2023, 06:18:39 PM »

Trump did not
So what?

The argument Joe responded the right way is more than a so what.

Facts supported by evidence are enumerated in the affidavit for procuring a court authorized search WARRANT.

Trump possessed classified documents and refused to return them going so far to lie about returning them while attempting to conceal them.

Not at all the same.

People have known Biden for fifty years and no matter how the rightwing try most people see Biden as a decent, honorable man.

Everyone knows Trump is piece of shit.

https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/22267190/read-the-affidavit-in-support-of-the-mar-a-lago-warrant.pdf
« Last Edit: January 24, 2023, 06:20:15 PM by LarryB! »

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #32918 on: January 24, 2023, 06:21:59 PM »

Remember When Joe Biden and Stacy Abrams called the new Georgia legislation regarding state elections Jim Crow 2.?
Remember when MLB pulled the MLB All-Star game in agreement?
Never mind that it costs thousands of Georgian businesspeople millions $ in potential revenues.!

Well now the dust has settled and what have we found?

No black voters had a poor experience voting in the 2022 midterm elections in Georgia, according to a poll conducted by the University of Georgia.

The poll, published Monday by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, found that among black voters, 73 percent said they had an excellent overall experience voting, 23 percent said they had a good experience, three percent said they had a  fair experience , and zero percent said they had a poor experience.

Well the you go.
Yep. Thanks to the heroic efforts of Abrams and her people the Repo plans to suppress African American voters was not as effective as was feared. Though note the poll was of those who voted and as a result tells us nothing of those potential voters who were actively and actually dissuaded from voting.

In bambuworld ...voting is compulsory.
Don't vote? [you have to register and be included on the 'Electoral Rolls' to vote], the govts both state and federal fine you, and if you don't pay the fines they cancel your driving licence.
And, your name could have a big red cross added to it in the govt man's federal and state data bases.
Best not to annoy/take on the govt man, there'll only be one winner, and it won't be 'you'.

"You are required by law to enrol if you are 18 or over"

This is not Australia.

If everyone voted in USA GOP would not win a national election for a generation,

Which would please the majority of this forum no end.
Then why don't you lobby for compulsory voting, 'Democrats forever"?

Don't worry that bambu-ilk say compulsory voting is "Nazi Germany"-like.

The Left in Britain lost the election, now they want "preferential voting" like in Australia, so they can win too.

Preferential voting;
If a candidate doesn't get 50% of the vote in a seat, then the other parties' candidates preference comes into play;

eg.
Conservative candidate gets 47% of the primary vote...not enough to win the seat;
Labor leftist candidate gets 43%...and the Greens ["A vote for the Greens is a vote for Labor"] get 10%. the Greens give their preferences to Labor and Labor wins the seat...repeat, and wins the election.
Go woke, go broke.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #32919 on: January 24, 2023, 06:30:23 PM »

Trump did not
So what?

Yes, just like Sky News says.
But with leftist Biden, the leftist media [seems to be most of it], and the leftist majority of voters in America, seem to go all soppy and doe eyed over "poor Joe"...and he gets a free pass.
Where are the marches of hate for Biden that there were for Trump?
All the riots?
All the Biden-mocking balloons?
Non existent.
The American people threw shoes at W Bush.
Biden stuffed up Afghanistan exit and cost lives...but of course everything was Trump's fault, the left says.
Not one word in anger now that a leftist rules the landscape.
Go woke, go broke.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #32920 on: January 24, 2023, 06:45:14 PM »

Bambu, Trump caused really bad racism to happen here on the border with Mexico, and with the Latin people, and even the wonderful people from the Philippines are being hurt by the racism and are turning against America and are turning towards Asia. We need to improve relations with Mexico, and we need to improve relations with the people from the Philippines, and we need to fix the problems with race relations here in California on the border with Mexico. The Mexicans are our friends and neighbors and family members.

Trump built a wall and called the Mexicans all kinds of bad names, and he said they were rapists, and bullshit like that. We have to live with the Mexicans, we are on the border with Mexico and these are our people here. The Mexicans are our friends, and family members, and neighbors. We also love the people from the Philippines. We need to improve race relations here on the border with Mexico. We need to have peace, love, and equality.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #32921 on: January 24, 2023, 06:51:47 PM »

We need for good peaceful people to rise to the top and help people, some good old hippies such as Carlos Santana, Goldie Hawn, Cher, and Meryl Streep, can help the homeless and they can spread love and peace and they can help to guide the homeless people towards growing food on farms and making cheese, etc. We need to counter the hate of Trump with the love of good people. We need to stop the racism, and we need to stop the hate, and we need to tear down the fence on the border, and we need to love each other. We have way more good people than bad people here, and if the good people can work together as a team then we can stop the bad guys. But racism is not the answer, and hating other people based on race is not the answer. We need love and not hate.

Salute,

Tony V.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #32922 on: January 24, 2023, 07:28:37 PM »

Trump did not
So what?
Liar.  Although I note the shift from the certainty of criminal conduct you have been lying about for weeks to "broke the rules."
Liar.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #32923 on: January 24, 2023, 07:37:12 PM »

Liar.
My opinion is not based on your partisan tunnel vision.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #32924 on: January 24, 2023, 07:41:51 PM »

Hysterical.
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar
Pages: 1 ... 2193 2194 [2195] 2196 2197 ... 2718