Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2213 2214 [2215] 2216 2217 ... 2795

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 657167 times)

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #33210 on: February 09, 2023, 12:50:40 PM »

I missed Biden's State of the Union speech, but I did see the sound byte on the news. Biden said to be optimistic, and to keep the faith that there nothing that Americans cannot do if we work together. That is the perfect message for Americans.

All great things are dreams incarnated. Someone had to believe that their dream was possible and then they needed to come together with other people to make the dreams come true. Leadership is about having a dream, and then enrolling other people to help your dream to happen. In California we have the California Dream, and in America we have the American Dream, and people come here from all over the world to make their dreams come true.

Nikola Tesla brought his inventions to the USA because he knew his dreams could come true in the USA, and many people have come to America to make their dreams come true.

Biden is right, people need to be optimistic, and there is nothing that Americans cannot do if we work together as a team. If you have a dream then your dream can come true in America, you have to believe it is possible, you have to be optimistic and you need to enroll other people in your vision, and then while working together with other people then you have to be optimistic that you can make your dreams come true.

Salute,

Tony V.

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #33211 on: February 09, 2023, 01:35:53 PM »

I missed Biden's State of the Union speech, but I did see the sound byte on the news. Biden said to be optimistic, and to keep the faith that there nothing that Americans cannot do if we work together. That is the perfect message for Americans.

All great things are dreams incarnated. Someone had to believe that their dream was possible and then they needed to come together with other people to make the dreams come true. Leadership is about having a dream, and then enrolling other people to help your dream to happen. In California we have the California Dream, and in America we have the American Dream, and people come here from all over the world to make their dreams come true.

Nikola Tesla brought his inventions to the USA because he knew his dreams could come true in the USA, and many people have come to America to make their dreams come true.

Biden is right, people need to be optimistic, and there is nothing that Americans cannot do if we work together as a team. If you have a dream then your dream can come true in America, you have to believe it is possible, you have to be optimistic and you need to enroll other people in your vision, and then while working together with other people then you have to be optimistic that you can make your dreams come true.

Salute,

Tony V.

Edison resented Tesla and basically destroyed him.
"There you go givin a fuck when it's not your turn to give a fuck"

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #33212 on: February 09, 2023, 04:31:16 PM »

Biden needs to do kind gestures during times of peace to strengthen our friendships.

When the King of Spain was King of the Philippines, he loved the people of the Philippines, and he wanted for them to eat well, so he sent many ships full of pigs to the Philippines so that they would have lots of pork to eat, and to this day the people of the Philippines still love pork and they serve roasted pigs at their parties. And when the Government brings money and good things to their districts they call it "Pork." Helping the homeless is "pork" in some areas as the Government helps the homeless.

Biden needs to send "Pork" to our homeless, and also to our allies, and we need to expand trade, etc.

Salute,

Tony V.

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #33213 on: February 10, 2023, 09:25:19 AM »

Not much mention of the immigration crisis. Frenzied left calls all opposed to amnesty and open borders xenophobic. No sincere and generous people care about homelessness, strained educational and health facilities, crimes of drugs and sexual exploitation.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #33214 on: February 10, 2023, 10:03:57 AM »

Talking points - got it?     

The officials told lawmakers that the US has assessed that little new intelligence was gleaned by the Chinese balloon operation because the Chinese appeared to stop transmitting information once the US learned of the balloon, in addition to US measures to protect sensitive intelligence from Chinas  spying operations, according to the sources.

The US also believes what they have recovered from the shot down balloon is beneficial to US intelligence, the sources said
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

Oil Filter

• View Profile
« Reply #33215 on: February 10, 2023, 11:47:36 AM »

So, by "talking points" you are saying the sources are wrong?  How so?

AFAICT, the military handled it all pretty well, optimizing retrieval by shooting it down in shallow and relatively temperate (compared to the Bering Strait area where it was first sighted) coastal waters.   

The reasons for not shooting it down over land have already been discussed here.

Peoples minds are changed through observation and not through argument.    - Will Rogers

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33216 on: February 10, 2023, 12:21:44 PM »

Not much mention of the immigration crisis. Frenzied left calls all opposed to amnesty and open borders xenophobic. No sincere and generous people care about homelessness, strained educational and health facilities, crimes of drugs and sexual exploitation.

You should self deport in protest. Bon voyage!
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #33217 on: February 10, 2023, 01:45:12 PM »

We need to stop being lazy and we need to put the immigrants to work, we need to create jobs for the immigrants and we can benefit from their labor. The immigrants can help to build high speed trains, and dams, and they can become nurses, and doctors, and the immigrants can help to build housing, and the immigrants can help to grow food, and if we make the immigrants legal then some immigrants can join the police force and they can fight crime, etc, etc, etc.

We need to make our immigrants legal so that they can join labor unions, and so that they can call the police in the case of an emergency, and so they can study and get an education, and we need to create jobs for the immigrants and we need to put them to work.

We can put the immigrants to work. You need nurses? The immigrants make good nurses. Whatever we need, then we can put the immigrants to work to help to meet our needs.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #33218 on: February 10, 2023, 03:06:56 PM »

We need to expand programs which teach the immigrants how to speak English.

There is a famous Doctor who came here from Mexico as an illegal immigrant, and he could not speak English, and he did not want to spend his whole life working as a Farm Worker so he learned English, and then he attended Community College, and then he went to a 4 year College, and then he went to Medical School, and now he is a Brain Surgeon.

Just because someone has Brown skin and speaks Spanish does not mean they are less of a human being, or that they are stupid. We can teach the immigrants English, and many can become world renowned Doctors, etc.

We need to make our immigrants legal, and we need to open up equal opportunities for our immigrants. We need to make our immigrants legal like Reagan did and we need write a new Immigration Law which includes a Good Neighbor Policy.

It sucks to make people live their lives as being illegal, and treating them like they are less of a human being, in the USA ALL people are created equal, and we need to make our immigrants legal and we need to give them an equal chance to enjoy the Blessings of America.

Salute,

Tony V.

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #33219 on: February 10, 2023, 04:30:33 PM »

These individuals cannot compete and contribute in a very primitive society. Makes no sense that they will do well in a modern complex nation. Just share the wealth and resources.

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #33220 on: February 10, 2023, 04:59:13 PM »

Sen. Britt to introduce four sweeping immigration measures, call on Senate to acknowledge crisis at the border

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sen-britt-introduce-four-sweeping-immigration-measures-call-senate-acknowledge-crisis-border

My new heroin.

US veterans don't flea national issues.  What war did you serve in?

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #33221 on: February 10, 2023, 06:08:03 PM »

I have never served in war, and I am ineligible to join the Military because I am Color Blind. I also could never be a cop, because I cannot see the color of clothing and of cars, etc. But, I worked at NASA, and I worked at China Lake, and I built top secret laboratories, etc, and I helped to build the visitor center at NASA out at Edwards Air Force Base. I also took care of the Guard Dogs for Northrop when they did the roll out of the B-2 Bombers, etc. And my hometown built the Space Shuttles, and lots of other great aircraft. And the streets in our poor neighborhoods here in the USA are more dangerous than a war zone. I lived in a cheap motel in Pasadena where 4 people died in 6 months, that place was horrible. And people are dying on the streets of Skid Row, they find dead bodies every day on the sidewalks of Skid Row. I have seen many dead bodies here in America. We have had 5 murders here in my neighborhood since I moved into my apartment here. We have drive by shootings where people just drive up and shoot people. Also, whenever we have riots the rioters always target my neighborhood here in Anaheim, when George Floyd was killed then our neighborhood had riots for 3 nights from 3 different directions. It is a war just living in America and being an American. 

And we need to make the immigrants legal, and we need to put them to work, like Reagan did and we need to rewrite our Immigration Law to include a Good Neighbor Policy.

Salute,

Tony V.

« Last Edit: February 10, 2023, 06:10:17 PM by FlyingVProd »

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33222 on: February 10, 2023, 07:06:52 PM »

Sen. Britt to introduce four sweeping immigration measures, call on Senate to acknowledge crisis at the border

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sen-britt-introduce-four-sweeping-immigration-measures-call-senate-acknowledge-crisis-border

My new heroin.
Frankly I always took you for a crack head.

US veterans don't flea national issues.  What war did you serve in?
Itching to go, are you.
"Not that others should have relief while you are burdened, but that as a matter of equality your abundance at the present time should supply their needs, so that their abundance may also supply your needs, that there may be equality."

2 Corinthians 8:13-14

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #33223 on: February 10, 2023, 09:05:07 PM »

The world needs a lot more kindness and love. And we need to teach the children how to have good manners and how to be good people.

While the soldiers are off fighting elsewhere, the USA is going down the tubes, and the Bloods and the Crips, and the Nation of Islam, and other fuckers are taking over.

And California can be wealthy just like Florida if California would STOP the gang violence, there is no reason for the young people to kill each other. And we are fucking rich, they do not need to sell heroin to survive and fight over drug turf.

We need to help the Foster Youth right here in the USA, and we need to help the Abused Women, and we need to have a better community. And we should never allow bitter suffering in the USA, we need to go in and build new schools in Kentucky, and libraries, etc, we must not allow bitter poverty.

And we need to get the homeless into housing etc. And we need hostels for $15 per night for a shower and a bed.

The USA needs to be kinder and gentler like Bush Sr said.

And we need to make our immigrants legal like Reagan did, and we need to re-write our Immigration Law to include a Good Neighbor Policy.

Salute,

Tony V.

« Last Edit: February 10, 2023, 09:08:43 PM by FlyingVProd »

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33224 on: February 10, 2023, 09:26:06 PM »

My new heroin.

You have enough track marks already.

The point of a modern complex nation is that it has an array of tools to integrate people and maximize their talents as they grow and learn throughout their lives. A primitive society just shits the bed if new people show up wanting to get involved in some relative prosperity.

Less drugs more civics, old vet
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman
Pages: 1 ... 2213 2214 [2215] 2216 2217 ... 2795