Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2262 2263 [2264] 2265 2266 ... 2786

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 653146 times)

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #33945 on: April 18, 2023, 01:08:07 AM »

If a republican like Radcliffe does not say crazy unfounded shit he loses his invite to the GOP coke orgies along with his treason funding from snowflake vampires like Crow.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33946 on: April 18, 2023, 01:42:27 AM »

For The Record

Former Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe says the only explanation and plausible assessment for the COVID 19 global pandemic is a leak from a Chinese Communist Party-controlled lab

He cited U.S. intelligence and  numerous, diverse,and unassailable sources.
"Unassailable".
Big word for you?
All sources are unassailable if you do not identify them. Especially when so described by a PRPVEN LIAR and partisan cocksucker like you.
When your real enemies prove too strong, choose weaker enemies.

- William of Baskerville

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #33947 on: April 18, 2023, 10:44:32 AM »

Props to Madeline Brame, the mother of murdered U.S. Army Sgt. Hason Correa,who stood her ground in a Congressional hearing about crime in New York City.
Democrats on the committee tried to make the case the Republicans were using the event billed as a discussion on the state of New York crime under District Attorney Alvin Bragg to cover-up
for Republicans defending former President Trump.

Democrats  called Brame and her fellow witnesses PROPS in a  MAGA Broadway production.

Brame answered  with a tongue lashing.

Don't insult my intelligence.You are trying to insult me like I am not aware of what is  going on here. I am fully aware of what is  going on here, OK? That is  why I walked away from the plantation of the Democratic Party

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #33948 on: April 18, 2023, 10:49:01 AM »

For The Record

Former Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe says the only explanation and plausible assessment for the COVID 19 global pandemic is a leak from a Chinese Communist Party-controlled lab

"Unassailable".
Big word for you?
All sources are unassailable if you do not identify them. Especially when so described by a PRPVEN LIAR and partisan cocksucker like you.
Hmmm.
You appear to upset but why?  Don t you want to know the origin of Covid?

Oil Filter

• View Profile
« Reply #33949 on: April 18, 2023, 11:01:39 AM »

Has no bearing on the reality that the House "investigation" is political theater, attacking Bragg for doing his job and trying to advance the notion rejected by legal experts that crime rates (which are FACTCHECK not anywhere near record levels) are caused by the local DA. 

Bolding someone's angry invocation of the plantation metaphor is stupid even for you. 
Peoples minds are changed through observation and not through argument.    - Will Rogers

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #33950 on: April 18, 2023, 11:01:56 AM »

For The Record

"Unassailable".
Big word for you?
Hmmm.
You appear to upset but why?
Nope. Not upset. I have no respect for you, since you are a PROVEN LIAR and partisan cocksucker, and it amuses me to sometimes laugh at your antics.

- William of Baskerville

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #33951 on: April 18, 2023, 11:18:04 AM »

Props to Madeline Brame, the mother of murdered U.S. Army Sgt. Hason Correa,who stood her ground in a Congressional hearing about crime in New York City.
Democrats on the committee tried to make the case the Republicans were using the event billed as a discussion on the state of New York crime under District Attorney Alvin Bragg to cover-up
for Republicans defending former President Trump.

Democrats  called Brame and her fellow witnesses PROPS in a  MAGA Broadway production.

Brame answered  with a tongue lashing.

Don't insult my intelligence.You are trying to insult me like I am not aware of what is  going on here. I am fully aware of what is  going on here, OK? That is  why I walked away from the plantation of the Democratic Party
That should get her a guest slot on OAN.

Her comment, and her loss, does not change the facts that, first, she is being used by the Committee which is deliberately exaggerating NYC crime to cover for the indictment of Donald Trump. Or second, that NYC is and remains a safer City, with a crime rate below the national average per capita, than, say, Oklahoma City or Memphis or Jacksonville. All with Republican mayors. And that it remains one of the five safest big cities in the US. Much safer that Columbus, where some people are known to turn a blind eye to the rape of teenage boys.

- William of Baskerville

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #33952 on: April 18, 2023, 11:18:41 AM »

For The Record

"Unassailable".
Big word for you?
Hmmm.
Nope. Not upset. I have no respect for you, since you are a PROVEN LIAR and partisan cocksucker, and it amuses me to sometimes laugh at your antics.
why don
That is not ny name. But why what?
« Last Edit: April 18, 2023, 11:22:48 AM by Hairy Lime »

- William of Baskerville

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #33953 on: April 18, 2023, 11:23:44 AM »

Has no bearing on the reality that the House "investigation" is political theater, attacking Bragg for doing his job and trying to advance the notion rejected by legal experts that crime rates (which are FACTCHECK not anywhere near record levels) are caused by the local DA. 

Bolding someone's angry invocation of the plantation metaphor is stupid even for you.
How is it stupid?
She was labeled a prop by a democrat and told him off.
And the democrat was an Impeachment attorney seeking to oust  a President over charges that had no substance.
Goldman , himself, could be called a PROP in that farce.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #33954 on: April 18, 2023, 11:27:03 AM »

For The Record

"Unassailable".
Big word for you?
Hmmm.
why don
That is not ny name. But why what?
Why don t you want to know the origin of Covid?

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #33955 on: April 18, 2023, 11:47:17 AM »

The origins of COVID have been and are continuing to be researched.  Do you think that unsupported (oh yeah, he's got information from "unassailable" sources) statements from a red-baiting political hack actually contribute to that research? 
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #33956 on: April 18, 2023, 11:56:52 AM »

The origins of COVID have been and are continuing to be researched.  Do you think that unsupported (oh yeah, he's got information from "unassailable" sources) statements from a red-baiting political hack actually contribute to that research?
Of Course since he had access to the highest Intelligence Agency in the USA.
What is your problem with continued research?

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #33957 on: April 18, 2023, 12:03:59 PM »

I have no problem with continued research.  Apparently, Radcliffe does.  He's the one asserting: "the only explanation and plausible assessment for the COVID 19 global pandemic is a leak from a Chinese Communist Party-controlled lab."
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #33958 on: April 18, 2023, 12:08:42 PM »

I have no problem with continued research.  Apparently, Radcliffe does.  He's the one asserting: "the only explanation and plausible assessment for the COVID 19 global pandemic is a leak from a Chinese Communist Party-controlled lab."
Oh.
And he has the final say?

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #33959 on: April 18, 2023, 12:19:38 PM »

He seems to think so.
Pages: 1 ... 2262 2263 [2264] 2265 2266 ... 2786