Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2267 2268 [2269] 2270 2271 ... 2715

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 498662 times)

luee

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #34020 on: April 24, 2023, 11:37:33 AM »

The headline says it all. In the words of Jeff Dunham, I keel you! US sanctuary cities rapidly approaching Central American crime numbers. Has nothing to do with illegals, Likewise rampant drug use, homelessness, and inflation. All the fault of American born citizens. Nothing like a bit of self-loathing?
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34021 on: April 24, 2023, 11:47:04 AM »

US Sanctuary cities have and maintain lower crime numbers than Central Ohio, Mississippi, Arkansas, Missouri and Florida.

Crime rates will fall to the low levels found in sanctuary cities in these places as soon as they throw off the shackles of the republican party and its fascist nativist influence.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #34022 on: April 24, 2023, 12:05:43 PM »

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/breaking-tucker-carlson-out-at-fox-news/

Seems fox cannot afford bad rubbish anymore.

I hope Sean caught the note and is packing for his flight back to mother Russia as well.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34023 on: April 24, 2023, 12:08:44 PM »

The headline says it all.
The headline is a lie.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #34024 on: April 24, 2023, 12:14:42 PM »

It does not matter to Luee. He will support trump in 2024 as the fat piece of shit campaigns from his cell in a Georgia state pen.

http://www.salon.com/2023/04/24/a-series-of-crimes-ex-prosecutor-says-new-texts-more-damning-than-georgia-call/

Peach Tree Rico was a scam too far.

Richard P. Feynman

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #34025 on: April 24, 2023, 01:09:30 PM »

Looks like terrible Tucker will be tanning his testicles somewhere else now.  Perhaps Toledo has an opening.
Punch, brothers, punch with care!
Punch in the presence of the passenjare!

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #34026 on: April 24, 2023, 01:16:38 PM »

Don Lemon fired from CNN

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #34027 on: April 24, 2023, 01:19:13 PM »

---At least 193 suspected of being involved in terrorism have crossed the Southern border---

https://thehill.com/opinion/immigration/3959839-at-least-193-suspected-of-being-involved-in-terrorism-have-crossed-the-southern-border/

A claim not supported by, or even made in, the article. Though it does note that the Biden administration has been more effective at catching people on the watch list than the Trump administration. And this quote which i assume that you did not read. Actually I doubt you read anything in the article after the headline:

"Alex Nowrasteh, a CATO Institute(!) policy scholar, thinks that politicians are inflating the risk that terrorists will enter the U.S. by making an illegal entry across the Southwest border. He claims that zero people have been killed or injured in the U.S. by terrorists who crossed the Southwest border illegally."

Chekhov s second law: if a terrorist appears in a story eventually it s going to put a bug up Luees ass.

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #34028 on: April 24, 2023, 01:19:55 PM »

Don Lemon fired from CNN

Well, he is past his prime.  Heh.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #34029 on: April 24, 2023, 03:16:38 PM »

Begin the Sean Hannity countdown.

Now who has a head of lettuce we can use?

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #34030 on: April 24, 2023, 05:10:59 PM »

Don Lemon fired from CNN

He had a prime?

I remember he was good as gum on the bottom of John Stewarts shoe in that one segment. That is about it though.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #34031 on: April 24, 2023, 05:21:29 PM »

Everyone is going around asking each congressional republican if, when McCarthys dumbass hostage demand goes down in flames on the floor, they really want to be on record for having supported a terrible bill that is DOA anywhere outside their conference coke orgy.

The answers are not in words yet, but you are starting to see it on their faces.

Joe just sits back and does some recreational prestidigitation with that three trillion dollar coin he has in his hand.

We could skip the bullshit, legalize the immigrants and outlaw the guns. I bet instead Red and folks like him would prefer we all do a little more of their absurdist dancing.

Richard P. Feynman

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #34032 on: April 24, 2023, 06:34:25 PM »

Looks like terrible Tucker will be tanning his testicles somewhere else now.  Perhaps Toledo has an opening.

May be time for Tucker to take a major pay cut and run for office.
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #34033 on: April 24, 2023, 06:43:00 PM »

Don Lemon fired from CNN

He had a prime?

I remember he was good as gum on the bottom of John Stewarts shoe in that one segment. That is about it though.

Supposedly this interview got him gone

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1650563196795641871?s=61&t=uyjblaEPn7vUS5o6N4PW6g

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #34034 on: April 24, 2023, 06:44:30 PM »

May be time for Tucker to take a major pay cut and run for office.

I would not be surprised.
Pages: 1 ... 2267 2268 [2269] 2270 2271 ... 2715