Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2305 2306 [2307] 2308 2309 ... 2929

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 763103 times)

Oi!

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #34590 on: May 23, 2023, 10:36:11 AM »

Ultimately, you are correct. It is a huge waste of time dealing with a liar.

I love watching these epiphanies happen in real time! 
Im on the pavement

Thinking about the government

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #34591 on: May 23, 2023, 10:40:30 AM »

Trouble in Paradise?

The Democratic Party enthusiasm for new immigrants is pushing their African American supporters out the back door, according to a Democratic African American legislator in the Georgia House of Representatives.

Every election year I hear Black Lives Matter! State Rep. Mesha Mainor (D-56) said in a tweet outlining her displeasure.
But do they? I see every other minority being prioritized except black children living in poverty that can not read. We eill send a million dollars to the border for immigrant services. But black communities? Not even a shoutout. I am sorry, I do not agree with this. I am not backing down. I am actually just getting started.

Nope.
She has a right to be critical, she is a democrat.
"There you go givin a fuck when it's not your turn to give a fuck"

Oi!

• View Profile
« Reply #34592 on: May 23, 2023, 10:41:39 AM »

On the Other Hand
Tim Scott (GOP)runs for President

i am the scariest proposition for the left. An African American conservative who has lived the American dream, Scott said in an interview after his presidential campaign launch speech. The truth of my life literally disproves their lies. Joe Biden and the radical left, they have literally attacked every single rung on the ladder that helped me climb. So, they create this culture of grievance where they tell kids today in schools all over America that if you are black or you are brown, your future is grievance not greatness. I destroy that lie. I didcome up with a silver spoon just a plastic one. So having a chance to share how this country and a good family made this possible if it can happen for me, it can happen for all of us. So my goal is to share the good news of America. That is why we are called Faith in America. We believe this country will afford everybody the opportunity.

Joe Biden and the radical Left!!!!
Im on the pavement

Oi!

• View Profile
« Reply #34593 on: May 23, 2023, 10:47:48 AM »

Trouble in Paradise?

The Democratic Party enthusiasm for new immigrants is pushing their African American supporters out the back door, according to a Democratic African American legislator in the Georgia House of Representatives.

Every election year I hear Black Lives Matter! State Rep. Mesha Mainor (D-56) said in a tweet outlining her displeasure.
But do they? I see every other minority being prioritized except black children living in poverty that can not read. We eill send a million dollars to the border for immigrant services. But black communities? Not even a shoutout. I am sorry, I do not agree with this. I am not backing down. I am actually just getting started.

Nope.

Biden has made a huge commitment to affordable housing, possibly the most effective solution for millions of minority families to generational poverty.  She should criticize anyone standing in the way of his budget for affordable housing.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2023/03/09/fact-sheet-president-bidens-budget-lowers-housing-costs-and-expands-access-to-affordable-rent-and-home-ownership/
Im on the pavement

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #34594 on: May 23, 2023, 10:59:21 AM »

"President Scott" has a nice ring to it.

Looks good, dresses well.

Over half a million dollars in donations from fossil fuel companies probably help.

Oh, the Horror!
Fossil fuels power America, and indeed the world, now and into the future with the most secure, reliable means of energy available.

Oi!

• View Profile
« Reply #34595 on: May 23, 2023, 11:10:20 AM »

Over half a million dollars in donations from fossil fuel companies probably help.

Oh, the Horror!
Fossil fuels power America, and indeed the world, now and into the future with the most secure, reliable means of energy available.

Yes I'm sure that is why Scott is so enthused about removing all offshore drilling limits.  He's probably going to take his family swimming in the next oil slick that rolls up onto his state's lovely beaches! 
Im on the pavement

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #34596 on: May 23, 2023, 11:23:33 AM »

Oh, the Horror!

Burning fossils fuels are hastening climate instability.

Energy companies, The world has become inhabitable in places but our quarterlies are outstanding!
"There you go givin a fuck when it's not your turn to give a fuck"

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #34597 on: May 23, 2023, 02:32:19 PM »

More good news:

US warship to honour Canberra, cement AUKUS deal.

The US has discreetly approved the sale of $A313 million worth of sonar tech to boost Australia's maritime early warning systems to counter China's lurking maritime force.

We might not see their president anytime soon but the United States has dispatched a warship to Australia to reinforce the AUKUS alliance through its formal commissioning in Sydney Harbour.

For the first time in its 229 year history, the US Navy will commission one of its warships in a foreign country and name it after our capital Canberra in what will be a significant show of goodwill.

According to US Defence, that sensitive tactical underwater kit will allow for "detection and cuing of enemy submarines" and was in US interest to "support not alter" the Indo-Pacific military balance.

#####

Indeed.
With every US warship, bomber, missile that arrives I feel safer and more comfortable.

The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34598 on: May 23, 2023, 02:46:33 PM »

Scummo could not get it done. Now, while you have a saner ruling party, your country can have some friends.

If you go conservative again, all our heavy tech is moving to NZ.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #34599 on: May 23, 2023, 03:07:19 PM »

The future USS Canberra will join the US fleet after its commissioning in what the US promises will be "a celebration it deserves" before it takes part in ADF exercise Talisman Sabre 2023.

#####

USS Canberra and HMAS Canberra ( His Majesty's Australian Ship) will be alongside each other in Sydney...historical event, for sure.
USS Canberra is not a giant ship, but is rather small...looks like the Navy version of a stealth bomber.
Very interesting and valuable ship.

HMAS Canberra is an Amphibious Assault Ship, otherwise known as a Landing Helicopter Dock (LHD).

Party time on Sydney Harbour in July.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 03:09:41 PM by bambu. »
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #34600 on: May 23, 2023, 03:08:23 PM »

Oh, the Horror!

Burning fossils fuels are hastening climate instability.

Energy companies, The world has become inhabitable in places but our quarterlies are outstanding!

It is good to see Red has dropping his support from any campaign to put trump or DeSantis anywhere near the White House.

Not that too much credit should go to Red. Republican front runners are clearly too scummy for even a late stage syphilitic like Red to embrace.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #34601 on: May 23, 2023, 03:09:44 PM »

The future USS Canberra will join the US fleet after its commissioning in what the US promises will be "a celebration it deserves" before it takes part in ADF exercise Talisman Sabre 2023.
#####

USS Canberra and HMAS Canberra ( His Majesty's Australian Ship) will be alongside each other in Sydney...historical event, for sure.
USS Canberra is not a giant ship, but is rather small...looks like the Navy version of a stealth bomber.
Very interesting and valuable ship.

HMAS Canberra is an Amphibious Assault Ship, otherwise known as a Landing Helicopter Dock (LHD).

Party time on Sydney Harbour in July.

A quality PM with a sane forward looking coalition pays dividends. Remember that in all your future elections.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #34602 on: May 23, 2023, 03:30:12 PM »

Scummo could not get it done. Now, while you have a saner ruling party, your country can have some friends.

If you go conservative again, all our heavy tech is moving to NZ.

Nah, AUKUS is ScoMo's (Former Prime Minister Scott Morrison) baby, vision.
His, and Current Opposition Leader Peter Dutton's (former Defence Minister, and Home Affairs Minister).
They also "turned back the (people-smuggling) boats".

9 March 2023
Albanese govt and Coalition (Right) recognise Scott Morrison's 'vision' and praise former PM for AUKUS involvdment ahead of nuclear submarine announcement.

« Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 03:33:32 PM by bambu. »

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #34603 on: May 23, 2023, 03:37:34 PM »

A very polite and enlightened way to rub Morrisons nose in his failure to achieve his goals.

You are like our inbred rednecks over here who are always trying to convince themselves that the South won the Civil War.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #34604 on: May 23, 2023, 03:39:11 PM »

Trouble in Paradise?

Nope.

Biden has made a huge commitment to affordable housing, possibly the most effective solution for millions of minority families to generational poverty.  She should criticize anyone standing in the way of his budget for affordable housing.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2023/03/09/fact-sheet-president-bidens-budget-lowers-housing-costs-and-expands-access-to-affordable-rent-and-home-ownership/

A Peter Pan Budget by spreading pixie dust over everything paid for by $5 trillion in new taxes.
DOA
Pages: 1 ... 2305 2306 [2307] 2308 2309 ... 2929