Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2570 2571 [2572] 2573 2574 ... 2787

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 653268 times)

luee

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #38565 on: December 24, 2023, 11:23:32 AM »

Yeah yeah every one who is concerned about border security is all bad, a racist. Sorry that simplistic viewpoint no longer works, if it ever did. Mass immigration has caused much damage at so many levels.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #38566 on: December 24, 2023, 12:06:14 PM »

Not everyone concerned about border security is a racist. Only people who are racists are racist.
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38567 on: December 24, 2023, 12:26:45 PM »

Yeah yeah every one who is concerned about border security is all bad, a racist. Sorry that simplistic viewpoint no longer works, if it ever did. Mass immigration has caused much damage at so many levels.

If you felt you were actually correct in your concerns you would not work so hard to shout down your guilty conscience.

I hope you never get the race war you are so eager to set off.

Jesus, if he was real at all, was a brown skinned refugee
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #38568 on: December 24, 2023, 01:07:09 PM »

Amen.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #38569 on: December 24, 2023, 04:48:11 PM »

"Hark the herald angels sing
Glory to the newborn King"... the choir and crowd sang...

Carols by Candlelight in Melbourne last night...massive crowd at the Sidney Myer Music Bowl, families celebrating Christmas.

The stage was invaded by some no-respect Palestinian flag waving protesters.
Tried to grab the microphone from one of the hosts...frightened the kids on the stage, who were rushed away to safety.
The crowd booed loudly at the protesters, as security pounced and 'dragged' them away.
After a while the kids overcame their fright, and returned to the stage...to loud cheers from the crowd.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #38570 on: December 24, 2023, 04:54:50 PM »

About the Palestinian flag waving protesters...

Daily Tele;

Executive Council of Australian Jewry co-CEO Alex Ryvchin condemned the disruption on Sunday.

"You can always count on anti-Israel extremists to make everything about them and to appall decent, ordinary people," Mr Ryvchin said.

« Last Edit: December 24, 2023, 04:59:05 PM by bambu. »

facilitatorn

• View Profile
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #38572 on: December 25, 2023, 08:34:29 AM »

Happened in NYC as well. five years ago you would not be able to find thousands to march in favor of baby killing terrorists and the destruction of Israel. Won't be long before things get blown up again?
« Last Edit: December 25, 2023, 09:17:53 AM by luee »

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #38573 on: December 25, 2023, 10:02:33 AM »

Happened in NYC as well. five years ago you would not be able to find thousands to march in favor of baby killing terrorists and the destruction of Israel. Won't be long before things get blown up again?

Indeed.
Time to ramp up security everywhere to absolute, and keep it there forever.
Never before has there been as much anti-semitism in the West, including America in particular, as there is at present.
Hundreds of thousands marched through America, London, Paris etc.
The 'Christian' West countries were warned long ago what would happen, but they just refused to listen, instead embracing "everyone in the world is a lovely person" secularism, multiculturalism, tolerance, hate preaching shakes  'on every corner' and wokeness everywhere,
Never before has the stage at the huge nationally televised Carols By Candlelight in Melbourne on Christmas Eve been invaded by anyone, but it happened this year, Palestinian flag waving protesters.
Now I see Bethlehem has cancelled its Christmas in protest at the war.
In the new carve up, Bethlehem should be moved from Palestine to Israel.

« Last Edit: December 25, 2023, 10:05:51 AM by bambu. »

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #38574 on: December 25, 2023, 10:24:57 AM »

And that is your Christmas sermon! Love thy neighbor!
!
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #38575 on: December 25, 2023, 10:49:50 AM »

And that is your Christmas sermon! Love thy neighbor!
!

That didn't do Israel much good.

Love thy neighbour is fine, if thy neighbour is worth loving!
Never have Jews in America felt so unsafe, love thy neighbour hasn't worked for them.
They, including Jewish women, are buying guns in record numbers, and hitting the shooting ranges to learn how to use them well, to be able to defend themselves and their families.
Two such Jewish women in America were featured recently in my newspaper, guns in hand, learning how to become expert shooters.
Guns are great for killing terrorists and hate fuelled psychos coming to do you harm.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #38576 on: December 25, 2023, 11:24:29 AM »

Today is Christmas.  Luee has stated on more than one occasion that he's not a Christian and he's not a religious person at all and of course he's free to preach as much hate and anger as his teachings and conscience allow.  I'm certainly no Christian but I've read a good amount of the New Testament and have spent a lot of time in Christian churches, Catholic and non-Catholic.  You, Bambu, have professed to being a Christian on more than one occasion and that's admirable.

Do you believe what you talk about here every day (I could have used the term "the toxic bile you spout here every day", but I seriously want to know)- is consistent with Christ's teachings?:  That guns and nuclear weapons are essentially play things to be used at the slightest (or no provocation) at all; that people who don't look like you or talk like you are to be regarded with suspicion, fear and hate; that instead of praying for war to end, trying to figure out a way for it to end and praying for its victims (both innocent and combatants, yes even "the enemy") the most important thing is figuring out who "started it" and killing as many people as possible.

I'm just curious on a day like today how you reconcile all of this.  You seem so certain in your opinions.  I know I'm not so certain in mine.

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #38577 on: December 25, 2023, 02:00:22 PM »

Christmas is a wonderful time of the year. Yes I believe the love thy neighbor stuff. Merry Xmas, Hanakah, Quantas all. Just such a sad year due to wars. Putin makes the least sense of all. Ukie, Russian little or no difference commerce partners? Islam needs an enlightenment desperatly. Israel is what a modern democracy looks like middle east folks.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #38578 on: December 25, 2023, 04:10:45 PM »

Yes I believe the love thy neighbor stuff.

The fuck you do, you sick psychotic bastard.

Get clean and figure your shit out, or fail to do so. As you are it makes me sick that I still have to pay your pension

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #38579 on: December 25, 2023, 04:52:09 PM »

Today is Christmas.  Luee has stated on more than one occasion that he's not a Christian and he's not a religious person at all and of course he's free to preach as much hate and anger as his teachings and conscience allow.  I'm certainly no Christian but I've read a good amount of the New Testament and have spent a lot of time in Christian churches, Catholic and non-Catholic.  You, Bambu, have professed to being a Christian on more than one occasion and that's admirable.

Do you believe what you talk about here every day (I could have used the term "the toxic bile you spout here every day", but I seriously want to know)- is consistent with Christ's teachings?:  That guns and nuclear weapons are essentially play things to be used at the slightest (or no provocation) at all; that people who don't look like you or talk like you are to be regarded with suspicion, fear and hate; that instead of praying for war to end, trying to figure out a way for it to end and praying for its victims (both innocent and combatants, yes even "the enemy") the most important thing is figuring out who "started it" and killing as many people as possible.

I'm just curious on a day like today how you reconcile all of this.  You seem so certain in your opinions.  I know I'm not so certain in mine.

Reconcile?
Sure.

3 hostages have been found dead in a Hamas tunnel in Gaza.
Innocent people kidnapped by the Islamic terrorists who invaded Israel on 7 Oct.
Pray for the terrorists?
Pray they surrender as soon as possible...but if they don't surrender, that they end up like bin Laden as soon as possible.
Islamic terrorists are pure evil...evil must be destroyed before it takes over.
Islamic terrorists burn Christians alive in bread ovens...among other atrocities they deal out to Christians, Jews, anyone else they hate.
Islamic terrorists blew up NYC 9/11.
I mean we can't have the bad people taking over Western society, can we...we have a duty to stop them.
Dead terrorists do not kill anyone.

Guns are not toys.
Nukes are not toys.
...but both are needed,  one for personal and both for national defence.

Pray for war to end?
Try to figure out a way to end it ?
Sure.

There's no way to end the war now without Hamas winning.
Islamic terrorists must not be allowed to win wars...or the West is doomed.

I've learnt to treat everyone with suspicion, but especially those saying and acting like they intend to take over, enslave, replace me.

Pages: 1 ... 2570 2571 [2572] 2573 2574 ... 2787