Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2574 2575 [2576] 2577 2578 ... 2771

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 590744 times)

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #38625 on: December 28, 2023, 04:57:10 PM »

Bambu is either trying to put reds words into yanks mouth, in which case he should fucking apologize, or else he is confusing in his dotage yank with lost luminaries such as Utley or Kiid.

People with an absent or ugly DD214 put people on iggy when the talking gets too much. There may even be a causal as well as a coincidental connection between that and that
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #38627 on: December 28, 2023, 05:38:02 PM »

Bambu is either trying to put reds words into yanks mouth, in which case he should fucking apologize, or else he is confusing in his dotage yank with lost luminaries such as Utley or Kiid.

People with an absent or ugly DD214 put people on iggy when the talking gets too much. There may even be a causal as well as a coincidental connection between that and that

At the time of writing I honestly believed that's what Yankguy told me.
Not trying to put words in anyone's mouth.
I'm not above apologising for any offence caused.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #38628 on: December 28, 2023, 05:49:06 PM »

No apology is necessary.
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #38629 on: December 28, 2023, 09:16:23 PM »

The main reason for the American civil war was preventing the breakup of the union. Slavery was an important factor. Honest Abe freed southern slaves after Gettysberg. Very insensitive of Nikki.
 https://www.cnn.com/2023/12/28/politics/nikki-haley-civil-war-slavery/index.html
she did remove the confederate flag from S carolina offices.

The ignore button is a delite. No more wasted time on name calling. Just the facts mam.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #38630 on: December 29, 2023, 01:42:52 AM »

The main reason for the American civil war was preventing the breakup of the union. Slavery was an important factor. Honest Abe freed southern slaves after Gettysberg. Very insensitive of Nikki.
 https://www.cnn.com/2023/12/28/politics/nikki-haley-civil-war-slavery/index.html

The ignore button is a delite. No more wasted time on name calling. Just the facts mam.

In the NYT forums I once put someone on ignore...but then I couldn't read what he was writing!   :)

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38631 on: December 29, 2023, 07:11:26 AM »

You should get the facts right, then. For instance, Antietam was the battle that preceeded the Emancipation Proclamation, not Gettysburg.
Remember the famous Russian proverb: The hungrier you get, the tastier the meal. On the other hand, the French have a proverb: Merde!

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #38632 on: December 29, 2023, 10:20:56 AM »

Whew, xmas gauntlet over.  Greetings, partisan cocksuckers.  Random thought came to me whilst pleasurably tampering with my blood sugar levels....

We don't need the 14th amendment.  Trumps claim that he won the 2020 election means he is ineligible under the 22nd amendment.
Why sleep at home when you can sleep in Congress?

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #38633 on: December 29, 2023, 01:19:25 PM »

Trump staying on the ballot in 250 EVs worth of states is probably ok and will probably be enough to eliminate any other candidate for the GOP.

Nikki is not waiting around for this knotty situation to emerge. She is wasting no time disqualifying herself. She already has that same gaunt, haunted, far away defeated look on her face as General Stonewall Jackass.

Richard P. Feynman

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #38634 on: December 29, 2023, 01:50:25 PM »

In the NYT forums I once put someone on ignore...but then I couldn't read what he was writing!   :)
You have the option of seeing the post,but why bother? A bunch of curses and anti-white slurs! Stick to the facts m'am,

facilitatorn

• View Profile

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile

Richard P. Feynman

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #38637 on: December 29, 2023, 04:00:52 PM »

Glad to see the year end. From covid era to wars and a devaluation of life. The US has done a rapid downward spiral into the great banana republic abyss. Students are actually shunning a Harvard education in droves and rightly so. The idolized form of government has become a muslim theocracy over a moden democracy. Talking heads are now saying Ukraine should sue for peace.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #38638 on: December 29, 2023, 05:01:54 PM »

Glad to see the year end. From covid era to wars and a devaluation of life. The US has done a rapid downward spiral into the great banana republic abyss. Students are actually shunning a Harvard education in droves and rightly so. The idolized form of government has become a muslim theocracy over a moden democracy. Talking heads are now saying Ukraine should sue for peace.

Other positive steps include signs that in the void left by the  impotent Biden presidency 17 state governments embraced some form of school choice so parents have power to find  better schools for their kids. This has also induced thousands of people to flee those states that are slaves to teacher unions.
Another side product: democrats losing losing electoral and legislative numbers.
All a  reminder of Federalism that permits the 50 states to solve their own problems.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #38639 on: December 29, 2023, 06:34:11 PM »

Actual positive steps in 2023,

http://www.salon.com/2023/12/29/the-year-labor-took-the-lead/

Kick fascists to pulp and keep marching.

Richard P. Feynman
Pages: 1 ... 2574 2575 [2576] 2577 2578 ... 2771