Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2595 2596 [2597] 2598 2599 ... 2716

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 498833 times)

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #38940 on: January 16, 2024, 12:55:04 PM »

It is also woefully out of date in 2024. Oh
In case anyone was wondering why RedDick and the rest of the right spend so much time in energy trying to suppress Critical Race Theory and shutter DEI programs - actualCRT and actual DEI programs, not the bogeyman lies PROVEN LIAR RedDick spouts - the perpetuation of this myth is a huge part of it.
The I have A Dream speech came during a flurry of National Legislation to address the main points raised by King in his now 56 year old speech.  And there was more to follow.
I am pretty sure King did not say, "I have a dream of legislation." The whole point of ACTUAL CRT is to explore precisely the areas where legislative equality did not result in real world equality.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #38941 on: January 16, 2024, 01:13:16 PM »

In case anyone was wondering why RedDick and the rest of the right spend so much time in energy trying to suppress Critical Race Theory and shutter DEI programs - actualCRT and actual DEI programs, not the bogeyman lies PROVEN LIAR RedDick spouts - the perpetuation of this myth is a huge part of it.
The I have A Dream speech came during a flurry of National Legislation to address the main points raised by King in his now 56 year old speech.  And there was more to follow.
I am pretty sure King did not say, "I have a dream of legislation."
So he chose the Lincoln Memorial in the seat of legislative power in the country during a march for civil rights why?

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38942 on: January 16, 2024, 01:14:26 PM »

CRT is sunlight to vampires like Red.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #38943 on: January 16, 2024, 03:47:06 PM »

So he chose the Lincoln Memorial in the seat of legislative power in the country during a march for civil rights why?
...Lincoln...
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #38944 on: January 16, 2024, 03:48:17 PM »

Too funny evangeiicans supporting a convicted rapist.  Coo coo disaster.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #38945 on: January 16, 2024, 03:53:39 PM »

Nikki is so right lets not have Biden Trump 2. The battle of the octos. Who is less disabilitated.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #38946 on: January 16, 2024, 04:28:59 PM »

Hearing you say that will help cheer her up after she drops out.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #38947 on: January 16, 2024, 04:46:47 PM »

I am wondering how you can declare a two person race when you finish 3rd.

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #38948 on: January 16, 2024, 05:17:26 PM »

I am wondering how you can declare a two person race when you finish 3rd.

Because she polls much stronger in a group of delegate-rich states that are not in the deep red grain belt.  It s actually pretty impressive that she nearly tied with DeSantis, who had looked like an easy second in Iowa.  And as my earlier post this morning alluded to, younger women with families who were skewing towards Haley may have stayed home. 
Punch, brothers, punch with care!
Punch in the presence of the passenjare!

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #38949 on: January 16, 2024, 05:37:43 PM »

...Lincoln...
LOL!
You seem about a quart low.

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #38950 on: January 16, 2024, 07:13:32 PM »

WSJ tells DeSantis to drop out to make way for Haley vs. Trump

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #38951 on: January 16, 2024, 10:11:26 PM »

It would be nice to see New Hampshirite keep up the trend of trump failing to garner as much proportional support from republicans in primaries as he did from all voters in the 2020 election. It highlights the two pillars of the republican brand, weakness and ugliness.

South Carolina probably puts an end to it though when republicans in that state turn their former governor into roadkill.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #38952 on: January 16, 2024, 10:52:36 PM »

Trump is too intimidated by Haley to offer her a job again.

The Democrat beat the shitty republican in the real election that happened today continuing the steady trend started in 2018.

Kick republicans and keep marching

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #38953 on: January 16, 2024, 11:59:20 PM »

It would be nice to see New Hampshirite keep up the trend of trump failing to garner as much proportional support from republicans in primaries as he did from all voters in the 2020 election. It highlights the two pillars of the republican brand, weakness and ugliness.

South Carolina probably puts an end to it though when republicans in that state turn their former governor into roadkill.

Haley embarrassed her state with her answer about the Civil War and slavery being somehow connected, but she could not tell how.
The idiot Trump believes he could have negotiated a deal to prevent the war.
Trump considering asking Haley to be VP, if she is smart her reply is Not in your lifetime.

That'd be a dumb thing for her to do.
The smart thing to do would be say yes and run with a Trump- Haley ticket, into the White House.
Go woke, go broke.

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #38954 on: January 17, 2024, 09:32:00 AM »

Bullshit. The speech sparked the legislation and was delivered more than 60 years ago.
Pages: 1 ... 2595 2596 [2597] 2598 2599 ... 2716