Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2831 2832 [2833] 2834 2835 ... 2917

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 741424 times)

Yankguy1

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #42480 on: July 25, 2024, 01:53:40 PM »

I see Mark Miller has taken the expedient path, as many lightweight politicians do, by simply flip flopping to appease K
  Who is Mark Miller?
"I've been in and out, I've been up and down.  I don't want to go until I've been all around."--Jack Bruce

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #42481 on: July 25, 2024, 02:32:59 PM »

I see Mark Kelly has taken the expedient path, as many lightweight politicians do, by simply flip flopping to appease K

Like Vance?

Ohio Sen. JD Vance, the Republican vice presidential nominee, repeatedly indicated in 2016 that he believed Donald Trump had committed sexual assault, even suggesting in one TV segment that in a he said, she said situation Trump was less credible than one of his accusers.
"There you go givin a fuck when it's not your turn to give a fuck"

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #42482 on: July 25, 2024, 02:44:54 PM »

I see Mark Kelly has taken the expedient path, as many lightweight politicians do, by simply flip flopping to appease K

Like Vance?

Ohio Sen. JD Vance, the Republican vice presidential nominee, repeatedly indicated in 2016 that he believed Donald Trump had committed sexual assault, even suggesting in one TV segment that in a he said, she said situation Trump was less credible than one of his accusers.
Why draw it so narrowly, Larry?  The entire Republican party, lightweight politicians all I guess, have done nothing but engage in acrobatics (as well as most of basic ballet moves) to appease the candidate of Red's choice, Donald Trump.
"I've been in and out, I've been up and down.  I don't want to go until I've been all around."--Jack Bruce

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42483 on: July 25, 2024, 02:59:22 PM »

I see more and more people abandoning the crappy fucktard positions that Jimmy weak dick holds dear. That is hope and that is progress. The further it isolates Jimmy and his incel friends, the better it is
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #42484 on: July 25, 2024, 03:31:40 PM »

The Palestinian people had freedom, dignity, and self-determination
  after WW2 when the UN set up the state of Israel.
What have they done since then?
Start wars and embrace terror organisation

Seriously, man, this is so incredibly dishonest and ignorant of history, especially the Naqba and dispossession of Palestinians, that a moderator would have to flag this on any functional forum.   Will Rogers (my tagline) noted correctly that no facts plus reasoned arguments will sway people - they have to SEE, to experience reality to change their views.  And you will never see reality from your Murdoch Bubble hidey hole in Australia.  So, with regret and no intent to proclaim the sticking of fingers in ears, or score some kind of social credit or manipulate opinion, I will have to block your posts.  I really do hope you can find some peace in your old age and have that include opening your heart to the very real reality of people suffering violence and injustice - including people who dont reside in your handpicked categories or within some media narrative.  Gday.

Some Palestinians were resettled in Jordan and other countries...fact.
What did you expect to happen, after what was done to Jews in Europe?
A Jewish state had to be established somewhere, the UN chose the area in which Jews had always lived.
I'll rephrase some of what I wrote...change to..."could've had freedom, dignity and self-determination", but instead chose wars".

History?

"In the aftermath of the second world war, the British Army found itself stuck in the middle of a growing conflict between Arabs and Jews in Palestine. The momentous events that followed led to the formation of the
State of Israel."
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #42485 on: July 25, 2024, 05:10:23 PM »

Greenland not Palestine.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #42486 on: July 25, 2024, 05:24:00 PM »

Greenland not Palestine.

There's not much green in Palestine (/Israel)...it's totally amazing anyone can grow anything there.
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #42487 on: July 25, 2024, 05:51:37 PM »

Greenland not Palestine.

There's not much green in Palestine (/Israel)...it's totally amazing anyone can grow anything there.

The Jews are growing eggplant the size of watermelons in Israel, and lot of other great stuff. I respect people who grow their own Eggplant Parmesan and wine for dinner, etc. When I worked for the Burbank YMCA at a summer camp in Tehachapi, a Man came from Israel and spent a week helping us to put a new Electrical System in the camp, and he brought some wine from Israel to drink with us, it was great wine, and it was great, we were in the Mountains in the Forest in the middle of the night drinking Jewish wine with teen women, etc, it was great. The Jews are great at Agriculture. And the Jews are great in Medicine, and Psychiatry, as well as Self Defense, etc.

Mexico has a Jewish President now, so that is exciting, I hope she does a great job in Mexico, and I hope that she can be a good friend and ally for Israel.

Israel can help Australia as Australia works on Missile Defense and on an Iron Dome system.

And be sure to get the equipment to jam and crash enemy drones, we can send you all of that.

Edwards Air Force Base, NASA, China Lake Navy Weapon Center, Lockheed, Northrop, etc, they can all help Australia on Self Defense and to build an Iron Dome System, etc.

Salute,

Tony V.

facilitatorn

• View Profile

Oilcan

• View Profile
« Reply #42489 on: July 25, 2024, 06:43:30 PM »

Bambu, congrats on being blocked by Barton du jour.
He is all for free speech except when he is not.

How is Bambu being prevented from speaking freely?  It is precisely because he has free speech, apparently unrestrained by any requirements of accountability, evidence or factual basis, that I exercise my ability to tune him out.  He is no more constrained in his speech than the truck driver up the street who believes Obama had set up concentration camps in caverns across America into which Republicans would be herded.  He can speak freely and I can continue to ignore him. 

You are hardly one to complain about people ignoring others, given how often your replies are unresponsive and ignore points of discussion put directly to you.  And your quotes of others are often conspicuously trimmed, as you cut out the portions you are ignoring and which were often a direct response to your own prior comments. 
Im on the pavement

Thinking about the government

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #42490 on: July 25, 2024, 06:44:19 PM »

Trump does not know if he is meeting with Bibi or Putin. He is such a weird useless old man.

Oilcan

• View Profile
« Reply #42491 on: July 25, 2024, 06:49:18 PM »

I the crappy fucktard positions that Jimmy weak dick holds dear.

Also: a lie.  Kelly did not flip-flop.  Thats a fucktard narrative the oppo develops when a legislator takes the time to go over a proposed bill and suggest modifications to help it pass and work more effectively.
Im on the pavement

Thinking about the government

facilitatorn

• View Profile

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #42493 on: July 25, 2024, 07:24:05 PM »

Also: a lie.  Kelly did not flip-flop.  Thats a fucktard narrative the oppo develops when a legislator takes the time to go over a proposed bill and suggest modifications to help it pass and work more effectively.

That is okay!

Today they are screaming over folks saying Harris was never appointed Border Czar or given that portfolio.
"There you go givin a fuck when it's not your turn to give a fuck"

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #42494 on: July 25, 2024, 07:30:49 PM »

Kelly flip flopped.
Period.
Pages: 1 ... 2831 2832 [2833] 2834 2835 ... 2917