Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2833 2834 [2835] 2836 2837 ... 2917

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 741364 times)

jmmengel

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #42510 on: July 26, 2024, 01:11:38 PM »

Answer

Because Obama is smart and knows why he should not rush to endorse - especially in a situation where some moron will gleefully shout IDENTITY POLITICS if he does rush.
I doubt YANKGUY would do that.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #42512 on: July 26, 2024, 02:59:08 PM »

Wonderful to have a normal non-octo running for prez. Still waiting to hear from Kamala on her stance on mass immigration. She was forced to go along with Santa Joe. She was quite the aggressive prosecuter as AG. The Donald is besides himself. She was too mean to criminals but also the most liberal person in history? Just doing her job magnificantly.

Attack JD Vance attack Mark Kelly. I like the choice military hero with a national identity who wins elections. Flip plop what?
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #42513 on: July 26, 2024, 04:37:09 PM »

Wonderful to have a normal non-octo running for prez. Still waiting to hear from Kamala on her stance on mass immigration. She was forced to go along with Santa Joe. She was quite the aggressive prosecuter as AG. The Donald is besides himself. She was too mean to criminals but also the most liberal person in history? Just doing her job magnificantly.

Attack JD Vance attack Mark Kelly. I like the choice military hero with a national identity who wins elections. Flip plop what?

https://publicintegrity.org/inequality-poverty-opportunity/immigration/new-data-shows-why-the-u-s-needs-more-immigrants/
"There you go givin a fuck when it's not your turn to give a fuck"

facilitatorn

• View Profile

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #42515 on: July 26, 2024, 06:48:50 PM »

https://publicintegrity.org/inequality-poverty-opportunity/immigration/new-data-shows-why-the-u-s-needs-more-immigrants/

Thank you for that, Larry.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #42516 on: July 26, 2024, 06:54:59 PM »

Trump sounds a lot dumber since he was allegedly shot in the head. He needs to release a full medical report on his fitness to serve from an independent physician or else drop out of the race.

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #42517 on: July 26, 2024, 07:07:46 PM »

Trump sounds a lot dumber since he was allegedly shot in the head. He needs to release a full medical report on his fitness to serve from an independent physician or else drop out of the race.
"There you go givin a fuck when it's not your turn to give a fuck"

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #42518 on: July 26, 2024, 07:15:31 PM »

So, Larry you agree?
The FBI says it was a bullet.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2024, 09:42:51 PM by jmmengel »

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #42519 on: July 26, 2024, 08:29:14 PM »

So, Larry you agree?

If trump could make even the flimsiest case that he is fit to lead this nation, he would have tried to start doing so before now.

He just tells people all the way he is getting his feelings hurt and rubber stamping whatever the craziest weirdo in the circle jerk he calls policy advisors comes up with. It is a lazy and weak method of leadership most often employed by damaged children.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #42520 on: July 26, 2024, 08:46:20 PM »

Trump says he will stop the Ukraine war "within 24 hours".
That's a benefit of having him as President.

Trump is tight with Israel and Netanyahu.
That's another benefit.

Trump will fix the southern border.
Another benefit.

Look at all the benefits of having Trump as President.

The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #42521 on: July 26, 2024, 09:12:32 PM »

Wow.
"I've been in and out, I've been up and down.  I don't want to go until I've been all around."--Jack Bruce

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #42522 on: July 26, 2024, 09:31:35 PM »

Trump says he will stop the Ukraine war "within 24 hours".
That's a benefit of having him as President.

Trump is tight with Israel and Netanyahu.
That's another benefit.

Trump will fix the southern border.
Another benefit.

Look at all the benefits of having Trump as President.

If Trump could have stopped Putin, then why doesn't he do it now? Why put the condition of electing him on making the peace?

And America is a Christian nation and Israel is the Holy Land, the American people will always support Israel.

On the issue of the Southern Border, Mexico has a new exciting leader, their first Jewish Woman as President, and Mexico is investing a lot of money into making it nicer. In 20 years Mexico is going to be nice, people from Minnesota and Illinois, etc, are all going to want to retire to live on a nice beach in Mexico in 20 years. The way to help Mexico is by doing honest trade with them, and by working together as a team with them to stop the bad guys, etc. We can also help to fund education in Mexico, etc, like we have been doing in Colombia, etc, and we can teach them how to speak English, etc. And the Christians can all help in Mexico, like I did when I went to Mexico as a teen with Youth For Christ. I would love to help Mexico, and all of Latin America, and I support the Catholic Church, and the King of Spain, I would love for us all to care and to help those in extreme poverty including in Mexico and in Latin America. I personally would go to Mexico and help them if I could, my Grandmother spent time opening Gold Mines in Mexico, and she helped to bring running water, electricity, paved roads, telephones, television, radio, etc, etc, etc, to some very poor parts of Mexico, and they brought in schools and hospitals, etc, they brought civilization to some very poor parts of Mexico. I would love to date Shakira and spend time doing charity work to help the children of Latin America with her, etc. I want to help the people of the Philippines too, and the San Miguel Corporation can help, etc.

San Francisco is in bad shape right now, Kamala cannot say that San Francisco is a great place because it is not, and Oakland is really bad. We have 175,000 homeless people in California right now, while the fucking assholes fight about the most divisive stupid shit. Instead of fighting about abortion and whatever else bullshit they can find to fight about, the fuckers need to help the homeless, etc. And when we deal with Mexico, if we can alleviate the bitter poverty and suffering and if we can educate the people and promote literacy, etc, then we can make progress. The problems can be alleviated by helping and educating the extreme poor people. And I met homeless orphans out there on the streets who did not even know who Abraham Lincoln was. We need to help the orphans, and we need to help the poor, and we need to have literacy programs, etc, in the USA as well as in Mexico, etc.

Shakira, and Pope Francis can help the poor, etc.

On the issue of politicians right now, I like Beshear of Kentucky as one good leader. And locally Mayor Bass is doing a good job, I am glad that we at least have a Mayor in Los Angeles who cares. Antonio Villaraigosa is running for Governor, and I think he will be better than Newsom, and Antonio has good relations with Mexico, etc, and he cares about the farm workers in California, etc. I wish Arnold Schwarzeneggar was a natural born citizen so that he could run for President, Arnold is a good guy and he would make a great President.

Salute,

Tony V.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #42523 on: July 26, 2024, 09:43:12 PM »

I am not a Christian. Do I have to leave?
"I've been in and out, I've been up and down.  I don't want to go until I've been all around."--Jack Bruce

Oilcan

• View Profile
« Reply #42524 on: July 26, 2024, 10:03:56 PM »

I had not noticed any drop in Trump intelligence, and had assumed the bullet harmlessly went in one ear and out the other, thus missing any major organs.
Im on the pavement

Thinking about the government
Pages: 1 ... 2833 2834 [2835] 2836 2837 ... 2917