Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2834 2835 [2836] 2837 2838 ... 2917

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 741288 times)

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #42525 on: July 26, 2024, 10:15:22 PM »

I believe in freedom, and that is what we are all about, including freedom of religion. We are a majority Christian nation, with freedom.

And Bambu, Cesar Chavez believed that if you are blessed and lucky enough to receive an education, then one must use their education to help other people who were not afforded such a luxury, he dedicated his whole life to helping the Farm Workers. And then when you take the luxury of an education and when you combine that with Fame and a Voice and put them on the media, like Shakira, and Arnold Schwarzenegger, then they become extremely powerful. Shakira is one of the most powerful people in the world, and Arnold was Governor of California for 2 terms.

Elizabeth Taylor believed that the best use of Fame is to help others, and she helped people with AIDS, etc, and it is the same with Shakira and Arnold, they use their fame to help other people. Ronald Reagan went all the way to the top, he was an educated actor, and he worked with Organized Labor for a while like Cesar Chavez, SAG got Health Care and Retirement Benefits while Reagan was President of SAG, then Reagan became Governor of California, and then he went all the way to the top to become President of the United States, Reagan had a good life of Public Service.

And right now with Muzi, the Daughter of the President of China, who attended Harvard, I hope Muzi has plans of helping other people and of helping to make the peace, etc, she can do so many great things. I hope she does not hide from greatness when she is thrust forward, and she can work with Natalie Portman who also studied Psychology at Harvard, Natalie can help Muzi to navigate Fame, etc. Natalie was born in Israel.

Salute,

Tony V.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2024, 10:18:37 PM by FlyingVProd »

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42526 on: July 26, 2024, 10:20:32 PM »

Trump says he will stop the Ukraine war "within 24 hours".
That's a benefit of having him as President.

Trump is tight with Israel and Netanyahu.
That's another benefit.

Trump will fix the southern border.
Another benefit.

Look at all the benefits of having Trump as President.

You should write trump letters when he is in prison to keep him cheered up.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #42527 on: July 26, 2024, 10:53:07 PM »

On the issue of prison, we need Prison Reform, and one way to help to bring that about would be to remake the Robert Redford movie "Brubaker" starring Brad Pitt, in the movie Brubaker goes to prison as a prisoner to see what it is like, and then he comes out from undercover and he tells them that he is the new Warden of the prison,  and he goes about trying to reform the prison; a reboot of "Brubaker" can be made starring Brad Pitt in order to bring Prison Reform into the Public Discussion, and then we can go about reforming our prisons.

One thing that I would do right away is require the prison guards and cops, etc, to all get more training, they at least need a Bachelor's Degree, and we need to train them on Healthy Conflict Resolution Skills, etc.

And right now we have people in prison who are mentally ill, who need treatment for their mental illness, so we need to get them into treatment facilities for mental illness, etc. And the Drug Addicts need drug treatment, etc. Also, many people in prison are Foster Children, so we need to help the foster children so that they do not grow up to be criminals, etc. We also need to build more schools, and we need to start bull-dozing the prisons such as the prison in Lancaster, California, that prison needs to be demolished.

For the price of sending someone to prison then we could send them to Harvard, so we need to spend the money on other means of reducing crime instead of just hiring cops and prison guards, etc. And our cops and prison guards need to be better trained and better educated.

Robert Redford attended the same acting school that I attended, the AADA, and "Brubaker" is an accomplishment not only as a work of art, but also as a vehicle to promote healthy discussion about Prison Reform, etc. Brad Pitt could do the movie right now, and he can put Prison Reform into the public spot light, and then our officials can work on prison reform with community involvement in the discussion.

Salute,

Tony V.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2024, 11:46:28 PM by FlyingVProd »

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42528 on: July 26, 2024, 11:31:19 PM »

If Trump knows a way to stop the Ukraine war he should tell us what it is now. He is morally responsible for.e ery needless death if he does not.[1uote]

That's another benefit.

Another benefit.[/quote]No he will not. Right wingers will just stop talking about it and idiots will think, hey, it is fixed!

You are an idiot.
A parrot bit me.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #42529 on: July 27, 2024, 01:38:21 AM »

If Trump knows a way to stop the Ukraine war he should tell us what it is now. He is morally responsible for every needless death if he does not.

The trump plan is to let Putin do whatever he wants and block anyone who gets in Vlads way. The same goes for MBS. These are hallmarks of trump policy.

That's another benefit.

Netanyahu is tight with less than thirty percent of Israel and fewer and fewer of its neighbors by the day. That is a huge and growing liability.

Another benefit.
No he will not. Right wingers will just stop talking about it and idiots will think, hey, it is fixed!

You are an idiot.

Bambi also likes it when diaper donald says things like vote this time for him and you will not have to ever vote again. He is a staunch fan of absolute stupidity especially when it involves obvious self-harming.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #42530 on: July 27, 2024, 04:07:29 AM »

If Trump knows a way to stop the Ukraine war he should tell us what it is now. He is morally responsible for every needless death if he does not.

The trump plan is to let Putin do whatever he wants and block anyone who gets in Vlads way. The same goes for MBS. These are hallmarks of trump policy.

That's another benefit.

Netanyahu is tight with less than thirty percent of Israel and fewer and fewer of its neighbors by the day. That is a huge and growing liability.

Another benefit.
No he will not. Right wingers will just stop talking about it and idiots will think, hey, it is fixed!

You are an idiot.

Bambi also likes it when diaper donald says things like vote this time for him and you will not have to ever vote again. He is a staunch fan of absolute stupidity especially when it involves obvious self-harming.

Oh dear...that means most of Israel has gone left/far left.
That won't do them any good, only harm.
Hamas inc will be belly-laughing.
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #42531 on: July 27, 2024, 05:49:41 AM »

Bambutthead, your idea of center is a good step to the right of Francos Spain where incidentally they buried absolute stupidity sometime after sacking Al Andalus and expelling the Jews. Franco was weird right enough to dig up absolute stupidity and revere it as if it were the bone of some deranged saint. Now you want trump to take over and sell that shit here like it were some new iteration of the worst cheap sneaker. You like what absolute stupidity has dragged Israel into and hope to see that nation keep barreling down that blood soaked path. You being toothless and blind does not make a single reasonable person want to get in that bed with you. Sorry.

Go fuck yourself. Please and thank you.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #42532 on: July 27, 2024, 07:16:05 AM »

Weirddon

It is a hashtag

Having a boner for ones daughter who one groped so frequently while hounding publicity on talk shows and fraudulent business puff pieces that footage of said groping has become its own genre of cinema

Hashtag weirddon

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #42533 on: July 27, 2024, 09:29:46 AM »

With Kamala running no need to vote for 79yo predator felon.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

Oilcan

• View Profile
« Reply #42534 on: July 27, 2024, 01:07:08 PM »

Michigan and PA have a significant number of Ukrainian voters - this could matter come November.

https://snyder.substack.com/p/ukraine-and-harris

Im on the pavement

Thinking about the government

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #42535 on: July 27, 2024, 01:43:55 PM »

They will all be voting Trump as I have it on good authority that he will end the war.
"I've been in and out, I've been up and down.  I don't want to go until I've been all around."--Jack Bruce

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #42536 on: July 27, 2024, 02:49:44 PM »

Vance has been holding late night rallies at Sofa World. Reports say they are sparsely attended but passionate affairs.

Vance wanted to be VP because he heard it was a cushy job.

When he was vetted the GOP had confidence in him because JD said he loves to do a good rollout.

Whatever he is calling himself these days, JD is a very weird guy.

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #42537 on: July 27, 2024, 04:25:42 PM »

For VP I am leaning toward Kelly?
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #42538 on: July 27, 2024, 04:28:03 PM »

They will all be voting Trump as I have it on good authority that he will end the war.
Is that why you picked him to win?

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #42539 on: July 27, 2024, 04:29:48 PM »

Michigan and PA have a significant number of Ukrainian voters - this could matter come November.

Shapiro as Veep might make it matter less.
Pages: 1 ... 2834 2835 [2836] 2837 2838 ... 2917