Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2842 2843 [2844] 2845 2846 ... 2917

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 740776 times)

LarryB!

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #42645 on: August 01, 2024, 01:04:12 PM »

What prediction?  That Trump was going to be elected?  That was when he was running against Biden.  I might actually change that prediction, whereas you still will be voting for Trump.

I actually believe Harris has a very narrow path to winning, but a better one than Biden had.

Biden had the narrow path to victory which ran through the traditional Blue Wall states whereas Harris should expand the electoral map through the SunBelt states of North Carolina, Georgia, Arizona and Nevada.
"There you go givin a fuck when it's not your turn to give a fuck"

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #42646 on: August 01, 2024, 01:05:08 PM »

What exactly am I evading?  My prediction was that Trump would beat Biden.

I still think Trump will win, but I don't have the certainty that I did.

If you think that's an "evasion", it's time for you to join Luee in an idiot-of-the-month competition.
I asked why she stiffed the NABJ appearance.

She was busy inspiring the next 100,000 Kamalas at an HBCU event and saving the world from creepy weirdos like you.

Yes indeed!

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #42647 on: August 01, 2024, 01:27:54 PM »

The last VA scandal involved Obama 1n 2014. Part of the elitist roadmap to disrespect and defund the veteran and load up with immigrants.

You keep recycling this bullshit. When the scandal at Phoenix VA broke Obama addressed it.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/ap-fact-check-trump-takes-credit-for-law-named-after-mccain

The VA is not diverting funds for immigrants you xenophobic idiot!

https://www.verifythis.com/article/news/verify/immigration/va-not-providing-paying-for-migrants-medical-care/536-9e4ae193-0066-472b-b4d2-dc58ffe99d32

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #42648 on: August 01, 2024, 01:33:12 PM »

I think Red has answer in mind as to why Harris didn't attend the NABJ Conference.  And both my "I don't know, why don't you ask her" and actual reasons proffered by others aren't sufficient.

So Red, why did Harris skip the NABJ meeting?

I'm guessing your answer will be as accurate as your "Trump did a great job" "analysis."
« Last Edit: August 01, 2024, 01:42:47 PM by Yankguy1 »
"I've been in and out, I've been up and down.  I don't want to go until I've been all around."--Jack Bruce

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #42649 on: August 01, 2024, 01:44:47 PM »

Trump is such a petty little bitch! When Rachel Scott refused to be intimidated he waited until her head was turned and tightened the cap on her water bottle.

He made no new friends yesterday by running his tired routine of asserting dominance by defining who and what powerful are. With Obama it was he was not a citizen, that he was born in Kenya because there is no way an American Black man could a man like Obama, he has to be an imposter.

Same tactic with Harris. No way such an accomplished woman could be a BLACK WOMAN. Once gain the all powerful white man has the right to DEFINE who

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42650 on: August 01, 2024, 01:47:30 PM »

[]You must not have watched with the sound up.
y

Wow.  That was feeble even for you.

You know it was bad.  Even the very conservative senior Senator from my state acknowledged it was bad, such admission a blue moon event.  Even the conservative ladies in my wifes prayer group were offended.  Trumps comments were basket of deplorables on steroids.
Trump went for a stroll in a cow pasture last night. Unable to see clearly, for it was cloudy that night, Trump stepped in a huge cow pie. He began to slide and, to retain his balance tried to plant his other foot. Unfortunately that foot too hit a cow pie. Trump continued to slide and found himself tumbling ass over head down a hill. To his horror, Trump spotted the swishing tail of a cow at the bottom of the hill, directly before him. Unable to stop, or to control his tumble, he went face first directly into the cow's ass. Horrified aids rushed up, to find Trump's entire head embedded in Elsie's rectum. They pulled him out safely. In response, RedDick posted:

"Why wasn't Harris in that cow pasture? Looks like another win for Trump!"

Really, for someone who claims he is not voting for Trump, RedDick does a great impersonation of a Trump loving MAGA sycophant.
So why did Harris snub her favorite group of voters?
I do not care how a candidate prioritizes campaign appearances. What matters is your comically inept attempt to make that the issue rather than Trump's embarrassing gaffes. Especially hilarious when coupled with your obvious lie about not supporting Trump. You intellectually dishonest PROVEN LIAR MAGA sycophant.
Ah, I see.
You do not like arguing with those who, unlike you, stick by principles.
The only principle you stick by is doing.everything and anything to avoid having to address Trump's idiotic gaffes, including trying to deflect to a meaningless, albeit readily answered manufactured controversy. Face it. Trump landed face first up a cow's rectum yesterday and the only way you can deal with it is to pretend there is another controversey.

And your denial of being a Trump supporter is getting less credible with every post. If such a thing is pozsible.
A parrot bit me.

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #42651 on: August 01, 2024, 01:51:41 PM »

I think Red has answer in mind as to why Harris didn't attend the NABJ Conference.  And both my "I don't know, why don't you ask her" and actual reasons proffered by others aren't sufficient.

So Red, why did Harris skip the NABJ meeting?

I'm guessing your answer will be as accurate as your "Trump did a great job" "analysis."

Previously scheduled address to the annual national convention (or Boule) of the Sigma Gamma Rho
Sorority.  It was a big deal.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #42652 on: August 01, 2024, 02:02:02 PM »

That's not the answer Red is looking for.  Because it's both a reasonable one and the right one.
"I've been in and out, I've been up and down.  I don't want to go until I've been all around."--Jack Bruce

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #42653 on: August 01, 2024, 02:17:26 PM »

That's not the answer Red is looking for.  Because it's both a reasonable one and the right one.

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #42654 on: August 01, 2024, 02:42:47 PM »

y

You know it was bad.  Even the very conservative senior Senator from my state acknowledged it was bad, such admission a blue moon event.  Even the conservative ladies in my wifes prayer group were offended.  Trumps comments were basket of deplorables on steroids.
Trump went for a stroll in a cow pasture last night. Unable to see clearly, for it was cloudy that night, Trump stepped in a huge cow pie. He began to slide and, to retain his balance tried to plant his other foot. Unfortunately that foot too hit a cow pie. Trump continued to slide and found himself tumbling ass over head down a hill. To his horror, Trump spotted the swishing tail of a cow at the bottom of the hill, directly before him. Unable to stop, or to control his tumble, he went face first directly into the cow's ass. Horrified aids rushed up, to find Trump's entire head embedded in Elsie's rectum. They pulled him out safely. In response, RedDick posted:

Really, for someone who claims he is not voting for Trump, RedDick does a great impersonation of a Trump loving MAGA sycophant.
I do not care how a candidate prioritizes campaign appearances. What matters is your comically inept attempt to make that the issue rather than Trump's embarrassing gaffes. Especially hilarious when coupled with your obvious lie about not supporting Trump. You intellectually dishonest PROVEN LIAR MAGA sycophant.
Ah, I see.
The only principle you stick by is doing.everything and anything to avoid having to address Trump's idiotic gaffes, including trying to deflect to a meaningless, albeit readily answered manufactured controversy. Face it. Trump landed face first up a cow's rectum yesterday and the only way you can deal with it is to pretend there is another controversey.

And your denial of being a Trump supporter is getting less credible with every post. If such a thing is pozsible.
If nothing else I am in your head morning, noon, and night.  You must not have much of a life.

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #42655 on: August 01, 2024, 02:49:22 PM »

y

Ah, I see.

If nothing else I am in your head morning, noon, and night.  You must not have much of a life.

That is some weak sauce, sister.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42656 on: August 01, 2024, 03:02:26 PM »

Red has tattooed on his face his allegiance to the most deranged, fragile and prissy political movement in American history.

Trump has been terrified by Vice President Harris ever since he discovered that she is much better than he is at golf. Rather than causing coward trump to back out by her mere presence and the threat of her laughter, she let him destroy himself while she made better use of her time to, among other things, help Colin Allred win his seat in the Senate.

Now the infighting within the fascist trump camp has gotten hot and loud and public about who deserves the blame for the irrevocable turn toward losing, it will be interesting to watch which down ballot GOP candidates will be the among the first to try and walk away from the trump fiasco by denouncing the weirdos at the top of their party ticket.

http://www.salon.com/2024/08/01/the-truth-behind-donald-hatred-of-kamala-harris-laugh/

Trump is shrinking and he cant get up

Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42657 on: August 01, 2024, 03:04:00 PM »

y

Ah, I see.

If believing that helps you find meaning in your sad little life, go ahead. You are a boil on the buttocks of my life. I only notice you when I sit on you.
A parrot bit me.

facilitatorn

• View Profile

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #42659 on: August 01, 2024, 03:30:39 PM »

Under Democratic administration WSJ reporters get freed from illegal detention overseas through vigorous diplomacy.

Under republican administration WSJ reporters get hacked to bits with a bone saw by governments that bribe our chief executive to ensure their impunity.

Just one more contrast showing what is at stake in this election
Pages: 1 ... 2842 2843 [2844] 2845 2846 ... 2917