Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2863 2864 [2865] 2866 2867 ... 2917

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 741368 times)

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #42960 on: August 11, 2024, 02:45:40 AM »

Your equating critcizing our nations policies with hating America.

Ilhan Omar...

Somebody who hates America...

Criticizing America is not hating America.
Except Omar is.

Omar does not hate America. You hate her because she has too much melanin to be able to be critical of the USA.

Congresswoman Omar is America.

Jimmy is still buthurt about our bright future. At least he knows his day is up.

Omar has enough support to get elected.

And the 1980s were a great time for me, with Reagan, etc, I should have been a child actor like Michael J. Fox and like Scott Baio, they loved me at the clubs in Hollywood and stuff in the 1980s, it was a great time. I managed a dog kennel, and eventually worked at Universal Studios in 1995 but I was far from a star. Maybe someday I will go back to Universal to produce movies and television shows, and I might own the studio someday, we will see, and I need a good Bride on my team, we will see what happens. The future can be bright.

In the USA you are legit if you get elected honestly, as Omar did.

I invited the San Miguel Corporation from the Philippines to come do Business in Hollywood, etc. Lots of good things can happen.

And Mexico has a great new President, good things are happening in Mexico.

And the Colombians can come to New Orleans, etc, Shakira and Sofia Vergara can own restaurants in New Orleans, etc. And New Orleans can expand trade with Colombia, etc.

Good things can happen.

We have 1 million Persians in Los Angeles, and there is a new movie being made about Queen Farah Pahlavi, a movement can happen, and Mahlagha Jaberi is fighting for good human rights for the women of Iran and she lives in California.

And Kiwanis International is global and helps people all around the world.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #42961 on: August 11, 2024, 03:55:19 AM »

Kamala is going to take good care of the Veterans, all of her posts on Facebook right now are about helping the Veterans.

Kamala also needs to meet with the President of Mexico, and with the Governor of Puerto Rico, and with the United Farm Workers and Sunkist here in California and it would be nice if she could visit some vineyards and wineries and maybe visit the Francis Ford Coppola Winery, etc. And she can visit NASA in Lancaster, California, etc.

Maybe Kamala can end the Boycott in Cuba and can restore normal relations with Cuba, and the people from Harlem can go on vacation in Cuba, etc.

I send ideas to Kamala on Facebook, but I do not know if she reads my posts.

Salute,

Tony V.

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #42962 on: August 11, 2024, 11:31:53 AM »

Basketball!

Viva La USA!

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #42963 on: August 11, 2024, 11:56:48 AM »

Both gold-medal games were nerve-wracking.
"I've been in and out, I've been up and down.  I don't want to go until I've been all around."--Jack Bruce

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42964 on: August 11, 2024, 03:15:18 PM »

The growth in basketball and what it has done for the quality of the international game is amazing.

I expect we will learn that the trump campaign leak, cue Titanic music, was the result of a recruited, vetted, and credentialed operative of the trump campaign seeing what he could get for what was routinely flowing across his desk. If this is the case, it will show that the trump campaign hacked itself following their leader in his example of stealing our national secrets for fun and profit. That profound violation of the very core of his responsibility combined with the tendency of a fish to rot from the head and a corpse to draw flies guaranteed the birth of a Kremlinology and espionage industry feeding and growing off the trump campaign. Along with brutal incompetence it was the signature feature of his one prior unfortunate term.

Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

facilitatorn

• View Profile

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #42966 on: August 11, 2024, 05:27:13 PM »

The growth in basketball and what it has done for the quality of the international game is amazing.

I expect we will learn that the trump campaign leak, cue Titanic music, was the result of a recruited, vetted, and credentialed operative of the trump campaign seeing what he could get for what was routinely flowing across his desk. If this is the case, it will show that the trump campaign hacked itself following their leader in his example of stealing our national secrets for fun and profit. That profound violation of the very core of his responsibility combined with the tendency of a fish to rot from the head and a corpse to draw flies guaranteed the birth of a Kremlinology and espionage industry feeding and growing off the trump campaign. Along with brutal incompetence it was the signature feature of his one prior unfortunate term.

When I was born my Mother owned a Beauty Shop in Lancaster, and there was a Black Hairdresser who worked for my Mother at her shop, Helen Brown, and she was friends with Magic Johnson's Mother, and so Magic Johnson's Mother used to come to my Mother's Beauty Shop, and Magic Johnson's Mother thought that I was a very cute baby. Magic has done a lot of good things for the world of Sports.

And Trump is all bad, we need to support Kamala. But Kamala needs to do good work, and good deeds, and she needs to be a good leader. Being from Oakland is a bad sign, Oakland is a horrible city, I would never live in Oakland. Oakland needs to work hard to improve. I would love to see Father Boyle and Homeboy Industries, and others, help to save Oakland. We also need to save San Bernardino.

I am supporting Kamala, but she needs to prove worthy of my support.

Salute,

Tony V.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42967 on: August 12, 2024, 11:02:13 AM »

Both gold-medal games were nerve-wracking.
Personally what I will remember most from the Olympics is the look on Quincey Hall's face for the last 70 meters or so of the men's 400. I. Will. Not. Be. Denied.
A parrot bit me.

facilitatorn

• View Profile

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #42969 on: August 12, 2024, 03:43:27 PM »

"Any media or news outlet reporting documents or internal communications are doing the business of America's enemies and doing exactly what they want."

- Trump campaign, 2024

"I love WikiLeaks!"

- Donald Trump, 10/9/20q6, who then read from hacked Clinton campaign documents in his speech.

"Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press."

Trump, July 27, 2016
A parrot bit me.

Oilcan

• View Profile
« Reply #42970 on: August 12, 2024, 03:51:50 PM »

Trump Found to be Total Hypocrite!

Extra, extra, read all about it!
Im on the pavement

Thinking about the government

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #42971 on: August 12, 2024, 04:04:50 PM »

Also: "Trump does the business of America's enemies and does exactly what they want."
A parrot bit me.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #42972 on: August 12, 2024, 06:59:21 PM »

Also: "Trump does the business of America's enemies and does exactly what they want."

Nah.
He tries to get along with them, first.
Diplomacy before destruction.

Although, Joe is sending a nuke powered sub (and an aircraft carrier was shown on my tv in the same segment as the sub) to Israel.

There seems to have been a move by Palestinians, pro Palestinian protesters, etc....away from a two state solution and towards a one state solution and 'armed struggle'.
Gee, looking at Gaza today that's not what I'd be doing.
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #42973 on: August 12, 2024, 07:17:52 PM »

Nah.
He tries to get along with them, first.
Diplomacy before destruction.

Although, Joe is sending a nuke powered sub (and an aircraft carrier was shown on my tv in the same segment as the sub) to Israel.

There seems to have been a move by Palestinians, pro Palestinian protesters, etc....away from a two state solution and towards a one state solution and 'armed struggle'.
Gee, looking at Gaza today that's not what I'd be doing.
Try to follow the conversation.
A parrot bit me.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
Pages: 1 ... 2863 2864 [2865] 2866 2867 ... 2917