Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2886 2887 [2888] 2889 2890 ... 2916

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 740524 times)

luee

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #43305 on: August 31, 2024, 03:40:53 PM »

Noone has been worse for the veterans than Santa Joe. The Donald for all his faults brought in a capable veteran friendly administration to revamp the VA after the scandal filled Obama era. Now according to a program director "the bar has been raised for veterns" meaning there is no funding left after the 12 million illegals get their substantial piece of the pot of gold.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43306 on: August 31, 2024, 04:03:56 PM »

Noone has been worse for the veterans than Santa Joe. The Donald for all his faults brought in a capable veteran friendly administration to revamp the VA after the scandal filled Obama era. Now according to a program director "the bar has been raised for veterns" meaning there is no funding left after the 12 million illegals get their substantial piece of the pot of gold.

http://www.va.gov/tampa-health-care/health-services/mental-health-care/

Have you got a DD-214?

This might be the place for you.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #43307 on: August 31, 2024, 09:12:29 PM »

Kamala seems to want to break away from the inflationary, society changing, mass migration policies of Santa  joe based on her choice of vet friendly VP.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #43308 on: August 31, 2024, 09:54:20 PM »

No matter how many times you get information
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #43309 on: September 01, 2024, 01:05:41 AM »

Huh, Santa Joe had to go, OCD about immigrants. Could not get enough of that greasey stuff.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #43310 on: September 01, 2024, 03:29:19 AM »

Huh, Santa Joe had to go, OCD about immigrants. Could not get enough of that greasey stuff.

The stupidest twats wind up in Tampa and become pimples on the ass of society.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43311 on: September 01, 2024, 11:20:08 AM »

If there is anyone who is obsessed about immigrants to the point of derangement it is not Biden. It is you.
A parrot bit me.

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #43312 on: September 01, 2024, 02:12:55 PM »

If there is anyone who is obsessed about immigrants to the point of derangement it is not Biden. It is you.
Biden IS obsessed with admitting as many illegals as possible with the failed hope of cheap labor keeping prices down.
It failed. So he is lounging on Rehobeth Beach until his Presidential retirement checks start to flow..

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43313 on: September 01, 2024, 02:40:14 PM »

Biden IS obsessed with admitting as many illegals as possible with the failed hope of cheap labor keeping prices down.
Your fantasy Biden is just your hatred and obsession talking, and is divorced from the real world.
A parrot bit me.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #43314 on: September 01, 2024, 03:03:38 PM »

Your fantasy Biden is just your hatred and obsession talking, and is divorced from the real world.

Red just posts whatever messages he receives coming up his catheter. He does not understand any of it.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #43315 on: September 01, 2024, 03:18:01 PM »

Ipsos has Harris 52, trump 46 with a 2 point margin of error. Still a lot of gettable voters out there. Volunteers might be the biggest factor remaining in moving the final result.

Oilcan

• View Profile
« Reply #43316 on: September 01, 2024, 04:15:45 PM »

Red just posts whatever messages he receives coming up his catheter. He does not understand any of it.

So then Red Dick comes from....ohhhh. 

Ipsos has Harris 52, trump 46 with a 2 point margin of error. Still a lot of gettable voters out there. Volunteers might be the biggest factor remaining in moving the final result.

And getting that margin to hold in those 6-7 states where it really matters. 

WINVAZ PAGAMI is the mnemonic, or since NC has been added as the latest swinger,
WINVAZ PAGAMINC.
Im on the pavement

Thinking about the government

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #43317 on: September 02, 2024, 04:07:31 AM »

cheap labor and record setting real estate prices.

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #43318 on: September 02, 2024, 10:15:02 AM »

Truth has always been tough for you to handle.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #43319 on: September 02, 2024, 10:50:31 AM »

Says the person who cannot even tell the truth about something as silly as using multiple posting name.
"I've been in and out, I've been up and down.  I don't want to go until I've been all around."--Jack Bruce
Pages: 1 ... 2886 2887 [2888] 2889 2890 ... 2916