Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2896 2897 [2898] 2899 2900 ... 2917

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 740784 times)

jmmengel

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #43455 on: September 08, 2024, 02:05:56 PM »

Wow!
Senior democrats jumping ship in California
NYTimes poll has Harris behind nationally
Has Kamala peaked?
« Last Edit: September 08, 2024, 08:04:51 PM by jmmengel »

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #43456 on: September 08, 2024, 02:23:27 PM »

WOW!!!!!
"I've been in and out, I've been up and down.  I don't want to go until I've been all around."--Jack Bruce

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43457 on: September 08, 2024, 02:35:44 PM »

Wow!
Senior democrats jumping shift in California
Has Kamala peaked?
That would be the same poll that has Harris up in WI, MI, PA and tied in GA, NV, NC andAZ? I would find it HILARIOUS for Harris to lose the popular vote and win the electoral college.
A parrot bit me.

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #43458 on: September 08, 2024, 02:56:27 PM »

Nate Cohen on the Times poll.

That said, it would not  be hard to explain if Vice President Harris  support really has faded a bit in recent weeks. After all, she was benefiting from an ideal news environment: an uninterrupted month of glowing coverage from President Biden departure from the race in July to the Democratic convention in August. It is possible she was riding a political sugar high, if so, it would make sense if she came off those highs in the two uneventful weeks since the convention.

There is also a plausible reason the Times/Siena poll would be the first to capture a shift back toward Mr. Trump, There simply have not been many high quality surveys fielded since the convention, when Ms. Harris was riding high. There was a scattering of online polls this week, but there has no been a traditional high quality survey with interviews conducted after Aug. 28.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #43459 on: September 08, 2024, 02:57:27 PM »

Wow!!!
"I've been in and out, I've been up and down.  I don't want to go until I've been all around."--Jack Bruce

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #43460 on: September 08, 2024, 02:57:34 PM »

Wow!
Has Kamala peaked?
That would be the same poll that has Harris up in WI, MI, PA and tied in GA, NV, NC andAZ?

No.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43461 on: September 08, 2024, 02:57:54 PM »

Too funny FOX news brought in this retired tv judge  who called Harris a nazi fascist. Worst shape than Biden. The polarity in news reporting is startling. Looks like they will bring in anyone who has a negative opinion. Embarrassing!

Depends in which camp one resides, I guess.

No. The desperate fascist propaganda is as shameful as it is dishonest on that network.

Australian right wingers are long accustomed to being Russian puppets. Their gag reflex is totally gone at this point.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #43462 on: September 08, 2024, 03:03:53 PM »

Volunteers, registrations and cross-party endorsements all tell a consistent story about the momentum in this race.

Red is doing all he can to make the pending republican ratfuck attempt seem plausible to himself.

Patriotic duty calls for drowning any hope Red has for a republican fascist revival under a giant blue wave.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #43463 on: September 08, 2024, 05:11:17 PM »

New trump NFT

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #43464 on: September 08, 2024, 05:15:10 PM »

Too funny FOX news brought in this retired tv judge  who called Harris a nazi fascist. Worst shape than Biden. The polarity in news reporting is startling. Looks like they will bring in anyone who has a negative opinion. Embarrassing!

Depends in which camp one resides, I guess.

No. The desperate fascist propaganda is as shameful as it is dishonest on that network.

Australian right wingers are long accustomed to being Russian puppets. Their gag reflex is totally gone at this point.

Nah, told Russia it couldn't build the new embassy it wanted to.
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #43465 on: September 08, 2024, 05:21:11 PM »

They do not get nearly as much from an embassy as they do from your media, puppet.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43466 on: September 08, 2024, 06:06:23 PM »

Wow!
Has Kamala peaked?
That would be the same poll that has Harris up in WI, MI, PA and tied in GA, NV, NC andAZ?

No.
Yes.
A parrot bit me.

Oilcan

• View Profile
« Reply #43467 on: September 08, 2024, 06:08:53 PM »

Non fungible troll.
Im on the pavement

Thinking about the government

Oilcan

• View Profile
« Reply #43468 on: September 08, 2024, 07:26:36 PM »

Funny look at Trumps latest book.  (a word id put in quotes but we know what happens with quotes here - other quote marks also removed from my snip)

https://wapo.st/3MEKpDG

The prize for weirdest caption, though, must go to Trumps remarks about Justin Trudeau. One of the longest bits of sustained commentary in the book, its a prose poem of Trumpian lunacy

His mother was beautiful and wild, he writes about the Canadian prime minister. In the 1970s, she would go clubbing with the Rolling Stones, but she was also somehow associated with Fidel Castro. She said he was the sexiest man Ive ever met, and a lot of people say that Justin is his son. He swears that he isnt, but how the hell would he know! Castro had good hair, the father didnt, Justin has good hair, and has become a communist just like Castro.
Im on the pavement

Thinking about the government

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #43469 on: September 08, 2024, 10:28:44 PM »

Nate Cohen on the Times poll.

That said, it would not  be hard to explain if Vice President Harris  support really has faded a bit in recent weeks. After all, she was benefiting from an ideal news environment: an uninterrupted month of glowing coverage from President Biden departure from the race in July to the Democratic convention in August. It is possible she was riding a political sugar high, if so, it would make sense if she came off those highs in the two uneventful weeks since the convention.

There is also a plausible reason the Times/Siena poll would be the first to capture a shift back toward Mr. Trump, There simply have not been many high quality surveys fielded since the convention, when Ms. Harris was riding high. There was a scattering of online polls this week, but there has no been a traditional high quality survey with interviews conducted after Aug. 28.

Possible, plausible and plausible

In other words Fuck if I know!

Since we
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson
Pages: 1 ... 2896 2897 [2898] 2899 2900 ... 2917