Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2928 2929 [2930] 2931 2932

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 766196 times)

jmmengel

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #43935 on: October 08, 2024, 06:59:38 PM »

Kamala chooses her media sit downs and flunks all three.
I think she is headed for defeat.

Stern says his choice of a Wall over Trump is a complete put down of her.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #43936 on: October 08, 2024, 07:03:58 PM »

I think she is going to lose as well. And you can feel good about yourself again because this time you will be voting for the winner!
"I like your smile, and your fingertips
I like the way that you move your hips
I like the cool way you look at me
Everything about you is bringing me misery..."--Bob Dylan

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #43937 on: October 08, 2024, 07:53:27 PM »

I think she is going to lose as well. And you can feel good about yourself again because this time you will be voting for the winner!
Except I will not be.
Why that upsets you is beyond me.
We are headed for four more years of a rudderless Government even worse than the one led by Biden.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #43938 on: October 08, 2024, 07:57:29 PM »

Except I will not be.
We are headed for four more years of a rudderless Government even worse than the one led by Biden.

Harris and the Democrats will go for the sweep and win.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #43939 on: October 08, 2024, 07:59:52 PM »

But it is a rudderless Government that you have voted for twice before and will again. That you think it somehow upsets me just amuses me.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #43940 on: October 08, 2024, 08:50:54 PM »

Except I will not be.

The broken rudder is the House GOP who had their heads up their asses for the last two years. The first two years of the Biden Administration would have been truly transformative if not for Manchineel and Sinema.

If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #43941 on: October 08, 2024, 09:18:08 PM »

But it is a rudderless Government that you have voted for twice before and will again.
[\quote] I have never voted for Trump and never will.
You picked Trump to win in November. Based on what?

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #43942 on: October 08, 2024, 09:21:31 PM »

Based on there being too many people like you who pretend (lie) they are not going to vote for him and then do so.

If you really were not going to vote for him you would no longer unquestionably continue to support the party that he is unquestionably the leader of. But you are an amoral political hack so I do not expect any more out of you.

And you can continue to be dishonest about your vote. Your secret is safe with me.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2024, 09:29:23 PM by Yankguy1 »

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #43943 on: October 08, 2024, 10:50:30 PM »

Based on there being too many people like you who pretend (lie) they are not going to vote for him and then do so.

If you really were not going to vote for him you would no longer unquestionably continue to support the party that he is unquestionably the leader of.
I am a republican and Trump is not. His belligerent feud over the 2020 election was stupid and his neglect in campaigning for the two Georgia Senate seats gave us four years of democrat failure in Washington. Only a couple of veteran democrats stood up to keep the Biden spending spree from making inflation worse.
Unlike you I do not blindly look for the party label on the ballot.
And I do not much care about what you think about me.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #43944 on: October 08, 2024, 11:00:49 PM »

If you do not care what I think of you, you would ignore me. Instead you respond to anything I write, you continue to dissemble and you continue to rationalize your continued support for a party
that Trump is the leader of.

And if you want to play that game,  saying that I blindly follow the party label, I would wager that I have voted for more Republicans in my life than you have Democrats.  But continue with your projection.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2024, 11:13:57 PM by Yankguy1 »

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43945 on: October 08, 2024, 11:04:15 PM »

If you really were not going to vote for him you would no longer unquestionably continue to support the party that he is unquestionably the leader of.
I am a republican and Trump is not. His belligerent feud over the 2020 election was stupid and his neglect in campaigning for the two Georgia Senate seats gave us four years of democrat failure in Washington. Only a couple of veteran democrats stood up to keep the Biden spending spree from making inflation worse.
Nobody believes you
A parrot bit me.

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #43946 on: October 08, 2024, 11:28:01 PM »

Nobody believes you
LOL!

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #43947 on: Today at 12:14:00 AM »

And agent orange continues to flirt with race science...

https://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2024/10/donald-trump-migrants-race-science/680187/?gift=43H6YzEv1tnFbOn4MRsWYhO7zrJnLZWfAv9tS6bplKs&utm_source=copy-link&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=share

Trump is a racist white supremacist. He will fit right in with the Aryans in prison (not really, he will most likely get home imprisonment or a federal white collar country club lockup).
https://exjournalistsunite.wordpress.com/2017/08/24/trump-its-all-in-the-genes/

Lyndon Johnson

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #43948 on: Today at 10:03:00 AM »

But it is a rudderless Government that you have voted for twice before and will again. That you think it somehow upsets me just amuses me.
[/quote
Well you are more of a joke than you let on.

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #43949 on: Today at 10:30:03 AM »

Biggest threat to USA democracy since the start. Slumlord fascist destroyed the supreme court , started riots because he lost, love what he did to help veterans and his stance on immigration though. Thank you dems for booting Santa Joe, the harm he inflicted with his bezerk immigration policy will be difficult to overcome. 8 million mouths to feed and house. It is not diversity it is insanity.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.
Pages: 1 ... 2928 2929 [2930] 2931 2932