Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

When do yo think the MLB regular season will start?

On time
- 1 (33.3%)
Late, but on or before April 15th
- 0 (0%)
April 16th through April 30th
- 0 (0%)
May 1st through May 15th
- 2 (66.7%)
May 16th through May 31st
- 0 (0%)
Jun1st through June 15th
- 0 (0%)
June 16th through June 30th
- 0 (0%)
After June 30th
- 0 (0%)
No Season
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: February 13, 2022, 10:41:25 PM

Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 469

Author Topic: Major League Baseball  (Read 282557 times)

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Major League Baseball
« Reply #1485 on: February 21, 2019, 07:40:59 PM »

That you claim the Mays play, while trying to score, is at all the same as the Machado bullshit plays when he was already out at first base is just more delusional posturing by you.

The Pedroia play bothers me not at all, jerk.

and
https://twitter.com/uSTADIUM_MLB/status/1056400124845457409?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1056400124845457409&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fboston.cbslocal.com%2F2018%2F10%2F28%2Fmanny-machado-spikes-mitch-moreland-dodgers-game-4-world-series-loss%2F

These tell me that Machado is a cheapshot artist.

They say the same thing to anybody interested in fair play.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

HamiltonIII

• View Profile
« Reply #1486 on: February 21, 2019, 09:35:00 PM »

Hal McRae...dirty player?

HamiltonIII

• View Profile
« Reply #1487 on: February 21, 2019, 09:41:57 PM »

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #1488 on: February 21, 2019, 09:43:01 PM »

Back in the day when I used to care about such stuff I used to think McRae was a filthy player.
"Well, I left Rome and landed in Brussels.  On a plane ride so bumpy that I almost cried. Clergy men in uniform, and young girls pulling mussels. Everyone was there to greet me when I stepped inside..."-Bob Dylan

HamiltonIII

• View Profile
« Reply #1489 on: February 21, 2019, 09:49:25 PM »

Red Sox. Dirt bag cheaters: The Boston Red Sox were caught by baseball’s authorities in a scheme to use the Apple Watch to steal signs from New York Yankees catchers.

Investigators confirmed accusations by the Yankees that a Red Sox trainer used his Apple Watch to receive messages from the team’s video room about upcoming pitches, and then passed those messages to the dugout, where they were signaled to teammates on the field.

That's way worse than sliding hard into second and making Pedroia cry.

HamiltonIII

• View Profile
« Reply #1490 on: February 21, 2019, 09:57:51 PM »

Dirty Sox: Former Boston Red Sox player and current analyst and reporter for Comcast SportsNet New England, Lou Merloni, claimed last week that Sox management taught players how to use steroids during his tenure with the team.

"I'm in spring training, and I got an 8:30-9:00 meeting in the morning," said Merloni, 38, a native of Framingham, Massachusetts and graduate of Providence College who played five seasons on Yawkey Way as an infielder from 1998-2003.

"And I walk into that office, and this happened while I was with the Boston Red Sox before this last regime, I'm sitting in the meeting. There's a doctor up there and he's talking about steroids, and everyone was like 'Here we go, we're gonna sit here and get the whole thing—they're bad for you.' No. He spins it and says 'You know what, if you take steroids and sit on the couch all winter long, you can actually get stronger than someone who works out clean, if you're going to take steroids, one cycle won't hurt you, abusing steroids it will.'”

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #1491 on: February 21, 2019, 10:49:35 PM »

its spring training and the poor sad stupid troll is just doing a little peeing down his leg to get into game shape for his full-blown shitting his pants

and all because he's incapable of supporting an opinion.

SSDD

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1492 on: February 21, 2019, 11:22:22 PM »

Hal McRae...dirty player?

See the plays?

See that they are in progress?!

The two Machado plays I showed had him spiking opponents after the plays were over.

Good luck finding McRae, Mays, or MBetts doing that sort of thing.

I'm not a big fan of spikes up, like the home plate play with Mays, but it's just not in the same bush league as Machado's plays.

You're wrong and you know it, but you cannot help yourself.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1493 on: February 21, 2019, 11:23:50 PM »

Red Sox. Dirt bag cheaters: The Boston Red Sox were caught by baseball’s authorities in a scheme to use the Apple Watch to steal signs from New York Yankees catchers.

Investigators confirmed accusations by the Yankees that a Red Sox trainer used his Apple Watch to receive messages from the team’s video room about upcoming pitches, and then passed those messages to the dugout, where they were signaled to teammates on the field.

That's way worse than sliding hard into second and making Pedroia cry.

Nobody but you gives a fuck about the Machado + Pedroia play, but you cannot address the other plays.

You're like DimBulb with his focus on Smollett because the other stuff doesn't fit his narrative.

HamiltonIII

• View Profile
« Reply #1494 on: February 22, 2019, 09:41:46 AM »

Hardball. A different game than the one Richie and Joshie coach their little "special friends" to play.

https://youtu.be/8C4aNME9Q1I

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #1495 on: February 22, 2019, 10:13:41 AM »

there are take out slides that are legal and those that are not.

The troll is too dumb to differtentiate or too lazy to understand the difference or appreciate rules of the game have changed.

In any case, he has yet to articulate in any manner, why so many feel Machado is a dirty player, because he can't.

So he prefers meaningless diversions.

And once more he fails.

F

HamiltonIII

• View Profile
« Reply #1496 on: February 22, 2019, 12:34:17 PM »

Big Papi, steroids user. Defended vehemently by Boston Cartel members. No explanation. Expelled from school.

« Last Edit: February 22, 2019, 06:05:55 PM by josh »

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #1497 on: February 22, 2019, 12:52:46 PM »

Big Papi, steroids user. Defended vehemently by Boston Cartel members. No explanation. Expelled from school.

poor sad over-matched troll continues to throw any irrelevant fact against the wall rather than construct a coherent supportbale argument.

once again he fails.

F
« Last Edit: February 22, 2019, 06:05:42 PM by josh »

HamiltonIII

• View Profile

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #1499 on: February 22, 2019, 05:33:32 PM »

heh

troll you got your butt spanked so often one can only conclude you derive some pleasure from your public pantsting and humiliation.

I thought you were hot on Harper when you thought he was going to sign with the Phillies.
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 469