Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 855 856 [857] 858 859 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1610957 times)

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #12840 on: April 20, 2019, 07:57:03 PM »

Blind eye

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12841 on: April 20, 2019, 08:10:33 PM »

Blind eye
Trump knows all about Spanish-speaking gangs that kidnap, rape, bash, stab, drill holes in the ankles of American women...that's why he wants to seal the borders and keep them out.

Pull the covers up to your chin and take firm grasp of your pee pee. You’ll be ok.

I'll be just fine...I'm not an American woman.
Think there are no Spanish-speaking gangs like that, doing that to American women?

If there were, it would be in the news and you would have posted it by now.

It was in the news, and I did post it.

It was in 1981, Bambi!
« Last Edit: April 20, 2019, 08:20:15 PM by josh »
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

arafura

• View Profile
« Reply #12843 on: April 20, 2019, 09:01:23 PM »

Blind eye
Trump knows all about Spanish-speaking gangs that kidnap, rape, bash, stab, drill holes in the ankles of American women...that's why he wants to seal the borders and keep them out.

Pull the covers up to your chin and take firm grasp of your pee pee. You’ll be ok.

Think there are no Spanish-speaking gangs like that, doing that to American women?

It was in 1981, Bambi!

Matters not the date.
It's what they do in Mexico, Central and South America.
Trump sees it.
Trump knows it.
Trumps wants to seal the border to keep them out.
Trump wants to not let anyone into America who hasn't been thoroughly investigated/identified/background-checked.
Trump should be praised for it, not thwarted at every turn.

Every woman in America should be armed to the teeth, to prevent what happened to Charise Thompson from happening to them.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #12844 on: April 20, 2019, 09:03:20 PM »

"Apart from a very slim possibility of impeachment, THIS IS OVER"

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12845 on: April 20, 2019, 10:26:35 PM »

Blind eye

It was in 1981, Bambi!

Matters not the date.

Yeah, it does.

ONCE in 40 years, Bambi.

NOT news.

Like I said, if it had happened it would be in the news. That 1981 is the most recent instance of it that you've found speaks volumes.

You could look, instead, at how many shoes have washed up on the west coast of North America with a foot still in them, but no bodies. Many more of those.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12846 on: April 20, 2019, 10:49:27 PM »

Still go the money laundering to sort out.

It ain’t over till the last drop of blood money has been drained from the GOP.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12847 on: April 20, 2019, 10:50:54 PM »

Still go the money laundering to sort out.

It ain’t over till the last drop of blood money has been drained from the GOP.

There are 10 ongoing investigations.

We know about two of them.

Over?

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa!

whiskeypriest

• What does it matter? All is grace.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12848 on: April 20, 2019, 10:56:52 PM »

Blind eye

It was in 1981, Bambi!

Matters not the date.
Trump sees it.
Trump knows it.
Trump wants to not let anyone into America who hasn't been thoroughly investigated/identified/background-checked.

Every woman in America should be armed to the teeth, to prevent what happened to Charise Thompson from happening to them.
What makes you think they were not American citizens?
I like to think you killed a man. It's the Romantic in me.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #12849 on: April 20, 2019, 11:23:15 PM »

Good luck with that...

You’re forgetting the NYAG and other “ongoing investigations.”
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

arafura

• View Profile
« Reply #12850 on: April 20, 2019, 11:34:45 PM »

The possibility crossed my mind.
Not worth having open borders and just letting more such thugs wander in though...knowing that they're very prevalent in Mexico/Central America, South America.
Trump's immigration ideas are best.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12851 on: April 20, 2019, 11:49:45 PM »

Blind eye

It was in 1981, Bambi!

Matters not the date.
Trump sees it.
Trump knows it.

He doesn't care about the facts, Whiskey. He only cares about making his bogus points. So, he saw the words "gang" and "Texas" and knew that they must have been here illegally and that therefore Trump's border proposals would have saved her.

He doesn't mention her online fundraiser that gets mentioned in the news story he linked - she republishes her story ever March. In May of 2015 she created a GoFundMe page. Mind you, she was seeking a modest $4250. To date, she has received an even more modest $3620. 40% of which came in these last 5 days.

She does say that they were in a truck whose license plate said Mexico - but that suggests that at least a driver and the truck were here legally, which makes it even more unlikely that the proposed border wall and devices would have stopped them. And she says that she'd heard they had other victims, in Mexico, none of whom survived. Further, the police caught one of the bad hombres and then accidentally released him on personal recognizance, whereupon he was never seen again.

Where does she say these things? Her FB page:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10156161110737006&set=pb.684157005.-2207520000.1555340778.&type=3&theater

Ordinarily, Bambi would be swearing that we should not trust her, because, you know, women lie about this sort of thing! But in this case, he believes every word she says (and some she never did), to make his bogus argument.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12852 on: April 20, 2019, 11:51:19 PM »

The possibility crossed my mind.

In other words, you're a bigot.

No news there.

arafura

• View Profile
« Reply #12853 on: April 20, 2019, 11:57:51 PM »

And today...the Spanish-speaking thugs are still doing it, in Texas.
Another perfect reason why the border must be sealed...tight
Trump knows the border must be sealed. 'airtight'/'watertight'.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/03/us/border-rapes-migrant-women.html

A property used as a stash house in Houston where three migrants were reportedly raped.  Caitlin O'Hara for The New York Times

MCALLEN, Tex. — It was dark in the stash house where they kept her, the windows covered so no one could see inside. At first, the smugglers had her cook for the other migrants who had recently crossed illegally into the United States. Then they took her to a room upstairs, locked the door and began taking turns with her.

It was the summer of 2014, and Melvin, a 36-year-old mother of three, had just completed the journey from her native Guatemala, crossing the Rio Grande on a raft before being led to the house in the Texas border city of McAllen.

The stories are many, and yet all too similar. Undocumented women making their way into American border towns have been beaten for disobeying smugglers, impregnated by strangers, coerced into prostitution, shackled to beds and trees and — in at least a handful of cases — bound with duct tape, rope or handcuffs.

#####

Charming!
And on US soil too!

Here's an idea...
what about building a wall to seal the border?
And, what about having the military, one night, surround the border towns on US soil, then close the net tighter and tighter until the Spanish speaking thugs are identified and arrested, or shot if they start anything?
« Last Edit: April 20, 2019, 11:59:40 PM by arafura »

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12854 on: April 21, 2019, 12:20:26 AM »

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2018-11-06/is-this-australias-worst-criminal-youve-never-heard-of/10237450

We need to build some kind of chicken coop over Australia to keep the savages in. Get the Kiwis to pay for it.

Eat coal, Bambu.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman
Pages: 1 ... 855 856 [857] 858 859 ... 4288