Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 898 899 [900] 901 902 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1604433 times)

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #13485 on: May 07, 2019, 08:27:39 PM »

Not in civilian court

Unpremeditated murder is what he was guilty of in the court martial

Prosecution withheld evidence.  What is wrong with these people?

-----

In the end, Commander in Chief of the US Armed Forces did the right thing.

As you were now....
For the record Behenna disobeyed orders to drive a released suspect home, drove him instead into the desert, stripped him naked, questioned him at gun point, and then shot the naked released suspect in the head and the chest, claiming he thought the guy was making a move for his gun. Fuck him. While I understand combat related deaths, what Behenna did is nothing short of a war crime. In a civilian court, kid, you would not be allowed a claim of self defense for killing someone you had kidnapped. Any killing in the commission of a felony is first degree murder.

This reminds me how bewildered I was as a youngster when folks like kiiid were all in with support for LT Calley. In ROTC circa 1977 Calleys name was spoken like an epithet.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13487 on: May 07, 2019, 08:33:50 PM »

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/05/07/us/politics/donald-trump-taxes.html?action=click&module=Top%20Stories&pgtype=Homepage

I don't know that the numbers are trustworthy, but losing a billion in a decade seems less than capable. Especially that decade.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #13488 on: May 07, 2019, 08:40:52 PM »

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/05/07/us/politics/donald-trump-taxes.html?action=click&module=Top%20Stories&pgtype=Homepage

I don't know that the numbers are trustworthy, but losing a billion in a decade seems less than capable. Especially that decade.

#Suckers!

Lyndon Johnson

kiidcarter8

• View Profile

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #13490 on: May 07, 2019, 08:55:43 PM »

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2013/07/14/jonathan-turley-on-zimmerman-case/2515397/

You are so full of shit. Zimmerman got away with murder but that’s OK, he just killed a thug, right?

Nah, man - it was a sad case.  Still is.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #13491 on: May 07, 2019, 08:58:33 PM »

Not in civilian court

-----

As you were now....
For the record Behenna disobeyed orders to drive a released suspect home, drove him instead into the desert, stripped him naked, questioned him at gun point, and then shot the naked released suspect in the head and the chest, claiming he thought the guy was making a move for his gun. Fuck him. While I understand combat related deaths, what Behenna did is nothing short of a war crime. In a civilian court, kid, you would not be allowed a claim of self defense for killing someone you had kidnapped. Any killing in the commission of a felony is first degree murder.

This reminds me how bewildered I was as a youngster when folks like kiiid were all in with support for LT Calley. In ROTC circa 1977 Calleys name was spoken like an epithet.

heh

I can picture your fat ass marching while the rest of us played ball.

But thanks for your service.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #13494 on: May 07, 2019, 09:50:03 PM »

Not in civilian court

-----

As you were now....

heh

I can picture your fat ass marching while the rest of us played ball.

But thanks for your service.

You’re the guy whose money my boys and I would take because by the time y’all realized “Fst Boy” could shoot it was “Next!”

I sucked as a cadet because I had the inability to just follow orders without question. Marching while you played ball? Shit I held that M-14 over my head and ran til I puked. During a bayonet drill one dude got stuck and used his foot to get loose. Never forget this guy, Sgt. Krelik halted he exercise and instructed to “never use your hand, foot or any part of your body to dislodge your weapon from your opponent. You will fire a round to get clear!”

So some asshole wanted to know if he had any rounds, why was he bayoneting this guy.

The answer was “Take your weapon and run the Tabb perimeter.”  So I did.

Unfortunately by summer of 1978 my hip washed me out of the program, ended my hoop days and everything else. Yep. Washed up at 20.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #13496 on: May 07, 2019, 09:55:26 PM »

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2013/07/14/jonathan-turley-on-zimmerman-case/2515397/

You are so full of shit. Zimmerman got away with murder but that’s OK, he just killed a thug, right?

Nah, man - it was a sad case.  Still is.

It was murder and if he had killed a white boy he’d be under a jail, but he wouldn’t have tried to exercise his non-authority over a white kid and that is the bottom line y’all refuse to acknowledge...

He killed Martin for no good reason...

Lyndon Johnson

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #13497 on: May 07, 2019, 10:03:18 PM »

I dont think anyone ever denied Zimmerman had an anti-black bias.

arafura

• View Profile
« Reply #13498 on: May 07, 2019, 10:33:52 PM »

I sucked as a school army cadet, because...the gun was too heavy [WW2 .303], the boots were too heavy, I hated painting the white belt, the uniform was too thick/hot, I couldn't run around the oval with getting pains in my side, and I didn't like being shouted at.

arafura

• View Profile
« Reply #13499 on: May 07, 2019, 10:37:14 PM »

ISIS will tell you the same crap about our conduct motivating their attacks, you stupid, stupid man. I reject that pathetic asshole's self justification for his hatred and murder for the same reason I reject.ISIS's.

As do I.
Some westerner was always going to snap eventually and turn into a vigilante.
Pages: 1 ... 898 899 [900] 901 902 ... 4288