Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 1116 1117 [1118] 1119 1120 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1584903 times)

Yankguy1

• View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #16755 on: July 15, 2019, 09:15:20 PM »

Yep. I remember all the criticism of McCain's military service by Obama. And how he went after the parents of a soldier killed in action.  Wait....

"Well, I left Rome and landed in Brussels.  On a plane ride so bumpy that I almost cried. Clergy men in uniform, and young girls pulling mussels. Everyone was there to greet me when I stepped inside..."-Bob Dylan

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #16756 on: July 15, 2019, 09:26:18 PM »

Kahn was a plant from the getgo

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #16757 on: July 15, 2019, 09:29:35 PM »

Sure he was. Trump and his bone spurs have been long-time friends of the military. What a sucker you are.

My sex life was like Viet Nam!!
« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 09:32:18 PM by Yankguy1 »
"Well, I left Rome and landed in Brussels.  On a plane ride so bumpy that I almost cried. Clergy men in uniform, and young girls pulling mussels. Everyone was there to greet me when I stepped inside..."-Bob Dylan

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16758 on: July 15, 2019, 09:47:36 PM »

Kiid’s disease is rabid cowardice. His most obvious symptoms are stupidity, racism, and support for the republican party.

If he didn’t catch it from his TV, his TV is making it worse.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16759 on: July 15, 2019, 09:52:06 PM »

And Trump bit?

You are so full of shit, Kiiid.

That blew up in Trump's face because of Trump and nobody else.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #16761 on: July 15, 2019, 10:07:44 PM »

Great news!
The cause of Climate Change has been revealed...

The climate is always changing.

. The earth is moving closer to the sun...and will continue doing so until 2600...naturally.
This will cause the globe to warm by 2 to 2.5 degrees....naturally.

Valentina somebody expert has studied it all.

No 1 radio host announced it today!

Go woke, go broke.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #16762 on: July 15, 2019, 10:23:05 PM »

Mexico is fast becoming Trump's wall.
Yes, wondered when Mexico was gonna get sick of people just waltzing over its borders once they couldn't get into America.

http://www.msn.com/en-au/news/world/mexicos-not-paying-for-trumps-wall-it-has-become-his-wall/ar-AAEn36m?li=AAgfYrC&OCID=AVRES000

“Mexico has turned into ‘the Wall’ and the one paying for it is Mexico,” Muñoz said, referring to Donald Trump’s totemic pledge. In this way, she said, “He kept his campaign promise and this is now nothing more than a strategy for his re-election.”

That Mexico would become the border wall is an irony not lost on migrant defenders and some in the Mexican media—especially since Mexico vociferously defends its own citizens living in the United States, whether they entered legally or not.

President Andrés Manuel López Obrador (commonly called “AMLO”),  sent his national guard to the northern and southern borders last month as part of a deal to avoid Donald Trump slapping tariffs on Mexican imports.

#####

Smart man, Trump.

Go woke, go broke.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16763 on: July 15, 2019, 10:30:52 PM »

Great news!

. The earth is moving closer to the sun...and will continue doing so until 2600...naturally.

(a) Oh, boy. Your radio host announced it. That sure makes it proof by all scientific measures! I wonder why the rest of the world spends any money when they could just ask him!

(b) Why the FUCK do you think that additional warming of 2-2.5 degrees is good news, you fool?!

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #16764 on: July 15, 2019, 10:33:20 PM »

Rep. Omar on with Maddow tonight. 

Rerun at midnight eastern

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16765 on: July 15, 2019, 10:57:49 PM »

http://sumo.ly/138JI?fbclid=IwAR04wXCwDfFWbt3s0Zyear3sIhznfo--c9Xu65DVU5air77XG6h05lUj-1I

Zimbabwe's capital city has turned off its taps - no water.

I am sure that they will be relieved by your radio host's news, Bambi-ignorance2.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16766 on: July 15, 2019, 11:12:40 PM »

#1 radio host sustained dain bramage in previous occupation. Little known fact. Explains misinformation. Listen for comedy/entertainment purposes only. Only repeat #1’s inanities if you are trying to sound stupid, spiteful, and ill informed.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #16767 on: July 15, 2019, 11:18:26 PM »

If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #16768 on: July 16, 2019, 12:25:41 AM »

Great news!

(a) Oh, boy. Your radio host announced it. That sure makes it proof by all scientific measures! I wonder why the rest of the world spends any money when they could just ask him!

(b) Why the FUCK do you think that additional warming of 2-2.5 degrees is good news, you fool?!

Well now we can plan for it, instead of wasting time with Carbon Dioxide and blaming man for it.
Go woke, go broke.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #16769 on: July 16, 2019, 12:38:51 AM »

http://sumo.ly/138JI?fbclid=IwAR04wXCwDfFWbt3s0Zyear3sIhznfo--c9Xu65DVU5air77XG6h05lUj-1I

Zimbabwe's capital city has turned off its taps - no water.

I am sure that they will be relieved by your radio host's news, Bambi-ignorance2.

Rural Australia [most of the nation] is finished, no water.
City and suburban Australia won't be far behind.
Dumbass politicians over decades wouldn't adopt no 1 radio host's 'Watering Australia' plan.
Go woke, go broke.
Pages: 1 ... 1116 1117 [1118] 1119 1120 ... 4288