Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 2159 2160 [2161] 2162 2163 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 2006661 times)

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #32400 on: April 24, 2020, 09:31:34 AM »

Dollars for donuts, somebody in The King of the King of Ventilators' "administration" is spending valuable man-hours looking for a doctor who agrees with this sentiment.

They should just ask kiid...

I think the Dems kidnapped Oz...
Well, he finds dead school kids appetizing.  He is probably lying low to preserve what little may be left of his reputation.
A parrot bit me.

barton

« Reply #32401 on: April 24, 2020, 09:40:47 AM »

After Trump's brilliant idea of injecting disinfectant into patients veins, then he had this brainstorm about UV lighting patients internally:

So supposing we hit the body with a tremendous whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light and I think you said that hasn’t been checked but you are going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body which you can do either through the skin or in some other way and I think you said you were going to test that too.

Just a stupid man

I would suggest Trump volunteer to try this innovative approach,  and that the treatment not be administered orally.    Then again,  the other pathway is currently blocked by a human head,  so that will be tricky.   

I really hope that some Red Hat fool doesn't get killed by trying to inject or imbibe disinfectant solution.

barton

« Reply #32402 on: April 24, 2020, 09:44:33 AM »

Nicotine patch is the new one.

I knew you would not figure out the statistical problem with that French retrospective analysis. 

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #32403 on: April 24, 2020, 09:56:14 AM »

If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #32404 on: April 24, 2020, 09:58:12 AM »

Dollars for donuts, somebody in The King of the King of Ventilators' "administration" is spending valuable man-hours looking for a doctor who agrees with this sentiment.

Well, he finds dead school kids appetizing.  He is probably lying low to preserve what little may be left of his reputation.

Either your IQ is about 80 or you are being led by the nose

Or both

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #32405 on: April 24, 2020, 09:59:41 AM »

Nicotine patch is the new one.

I knew you would not figure out the statistical problem with that French retrospective analysis.

?

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #32406 on: April 24, 2020, 10:05:15 AM »

As the number of losses pass 50K white folks demand the right to spread the fucking disease.

https://www.facebook.com/1353459319/posts/10222144065334635/
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 10:10:03 AM by LarryBnDC »
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #32407 on: April 24, 2020, 10:10:44 AM »

Many Twitter users misinterpreted Dr. Oz's words as if he were condoning the sacrifice of 2-3% of American schoolchildren

I guess that would be you

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #32408 on: April 24, 2020, 10:56:22 AM »

Either your IQ is about 80 or you are being led by the nose

Or both
Anyone taken in by the medical "expertise" of Dr. Oz has been lead by the nose. He turned himself from a respected doctor to a snake oil salesman long ago.
A parrot bit me.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #32409 on: April 24, 2020, 10:58:24 AM »

Many Twitter users misinterpreted Dr. Oz's words as if he were condoning the sacrifice of 2-3% of American schoolchildren

I guess that would be you
I misinterpreted nothing. I took him at his words. And not at his pathetic attempt to walk them back.
A parrot bit me.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #32410 on: April 24, 2020, 11:00:41 AM »

Be enlightened. And entertained.

https://youtu.be/WA0wKeokWUU
A parrot bit me.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #32411 on: April 24, 2020, 11:04:37 AM »

Anyone taken in by the medical "expertise" of Dr. Oz has been lead by the nose. He turned himself from a respected doctor to a snake oil salesman long ago.

Actually I think he is both

But on the subject of the children, you and many others were way off.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #32412 on: April 24, 2020, 11:50:26 AM »

"I tell ya, schools are a very appetizing opportunity.  I just saw a nice piece in The Lancet arguing that the opening of schools may only cost us 2 to 3% in terms of total mortality.”

You are free to trust Dr..Oz's self serving walk back, just as you excuse and defend every bull shit verbal tell Trump spees. I judge him at his word.
A parrot bit me.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #32413 on: April 24, 2020, 12:10:13 PM »

"I tell ya, schools are a very appetizing opportunity.  I just saw a nice piece in The Lancet arguing that the opening of schools may only cost us 2 to 3% in terms of total mortality.”

You are free to trust Dr..Oz's self serving walk back, just as you excuse and defend every bull shit verbal tell Trump spees. I judge him at his word.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #32414 on: April 24, 2020, 12:11:45 PM »

FIRST!

Do no harm...

Lyndon Johnson
Pages: 1 ... 2159 2160 [2161] 2162 2163 ... 4288